18th

You're My Idol

"Me ? You really like me"? I asked.

"You..."He paused . "No..."

"Wait, so It's not me"? I asked back with a smile.

"No.... It's not you" He said.

"Really? I asked.

"Yes... -----  really. Does that mean Kris thought I like you too"? He asked.

 "Yes." I said jumping with happiness. Now Kris doesn't have to worry about liking me.

"Why are you so happy"? Tao asked.

"Kris likes me" I said twirling around like a crazy person.

Tao just stared at me. "Do you like him too"? He asked.

"Yes, he's WuYifanBias on chat. I'm bacon4lunch." I told him.

Tao had the most shocked face on. "So you really like him"?

"Yes and Oh, by the way Tao, Who do you like? " I asked

"It's a secret" He said quietly.

"Aww.. Come on tell me. I'm your friend right" I whined.

"Some secrets are not meant to be told." He said. "I'm happy for you, friend. I'll always be your friend.." He said while helping me get up. 

"Let's go back in, I'll protect you from the evil girl this time" Tao said with his arms around my shoulder.

"Thanks, friend" I said with the biggest smile on my face. 

Tao and I walked in together and we spotted Kris. We both walk there together.

"I'll let you two talk" Tao said and walked to the bar area.

"You guys look like you got closer" Kris said while trying to fake smile.

"Oppa, do you want to go back to the dorm"? I asked him

"Right now? Is something wrong"? Kris asked.

Chanyeol walked over to us with his gf.

"Siah, I'm sorry about earlier. Sometimes she's a bit irrational. Tell her your sorry" Chanyeol commanded his gf.

"Sorry" she said quickly. "Oppa, I said it, can you not be mad at me anymore"? She asked.

"Ok, but don't do anything like that to anybody ever again. Siah is a close friend to all of us. You should know I love you the most". Chanyeol said.

"I love you the most too oppa"His gf then hug him tightly. She learnt to appreciate the love that was given to her was more important than the one she chose to love. 

Kris patted chanyeol's back. "Hey bro, We're gonna head out now" 

"Already? Why so soon?" He asked.

"I don't think Siah is feeling well. She  asked to go home" Kris said.

"Alright then, see you at home" Chanyeol said and we both said our goodbyes.

It took 20 minutes to get back to the dorm. We both didn't talk to eachother throughout the car ride. I could literally hear my heart beat so fast. 

We both sat on the couch and I finally opened my mouth.

"Kris oppa, I remember everything now" I told him.

He looked at me and I can see so many questions in his eyes but he couldn't get it out.

"I remember us" I told him.

"You do"? He asked with happiness and sadness from within.

I stood up and walked toward him giving him the biggest hug.

He put his arms around me back and hugged me tightly. "I'm glad you remember, but Tao..."

"Tao? We don't have to worry about him. He doesn't like me". I told him.

"Really" he said hugging me again tightly. "Today is the happiest day of my life"

We sat down side by side and talk to eachother throughout the whole night. 

"Oppa? Who do you think Tao likes"? I asked Kris.

"He didn't tell you"? 

"No, he didn't."

"I wonder who it is"? Kris thought. "I usually know everything about him."

"It must be someone you know too, since you guys are so close and always together" I said.

Kris thought a bit and then thought even harder.

"I really don't know who it is. "

"Would he tell you, if you ask him"?

"Most likely yes, he tell me everything". Kris said.

"I'm going to pack my things now and go home, my family is waiting for me". I told him.

"I'll help you" He said.

"So, oppa? Do you remember that time you bought me the undergarments"? I asked Kris.

"Yes, you know how embarrassed I was" Kris replied.

"Did you buy anything else for me"? I asked because I was still curious on who bought me the extra undergarments and woman neccesities. 

"Ummmm, yes" He said.

"You did" I asked.

"The bracelet" He replied.

"Ohh". I thought to myself again. If it wasn't Kris, then who was it.

I finished packing my stuff and the others came home. I said my good byes and hugs. We promised eachother we'll keep in touch. 

Tao gave me a hug last and walked me to my car that my grandma sent over to pick me up.

Kris walked behind the both of us and thought to himself "I'm for sure he likes Siah. There's really no one else".

Tao hugged me tightly  and whispered to me "Remember, I'll forever be your friend".

Then Kris came to give me a hug and a kiss on my forehead. "I'll see you later" He said.

I got in my car and left. They both waved good bye and stood there awkwardly. 

"You two look really good together". Tao said.

"Thanks" Kris replied. "Tao, can I ask you something"?

"Next time, I'm late. I'm in a hurry to meet up my friend for a drink" Tao said and rushed off. 

 

_____________________________________

next part might be the last part :(