4th

You're My Idol

"Stop"! The MC interuppted. "We should not reveal her name to protect her. We don't want no investigating to go on with your fans."  

"Ahh, Ne. Our fans are like angels though" Chanyeol said causing the MC to burst out in laughter. 

I am watching behind the screen of my laptop and screaming my head off. I feel like this MC is laughing in my face.  I wanted to know her name. I wanted to know if it was me. The radio interview just ended like that. About an hour or two later, I fell asleep . I woke up feeling refreshed then normal. I went downstairs and met up with my grandma. We both got in the car and her driver drove the car. 

"Did you sleep well my child?"

"Yes, Grandma".

"Since you'll be going to work and school soon ,should I buy you a car"? 

"That would be nice,but I don't know how to drive". 

"I'll give you a personal driver then, and make sure you only ride with her". My grandma commanded.

"A female driver, Why? I want a handsome male driver like yours." I joked.

"Siah ah!" She yelled. 

"I'm joking grandma" And gave her a hug and she started laughing .

"Grandma is joking too, it's a male driver so he can protect you if anything happen and oh, Siah, you have your first Korean lesson at Seoul University today" She told me.

"Huh. Already..." I said and thought to myself "My evil mom and grandma, they really planned it well behind my back".

"Grandma and grandpa is getting old, please do it for us" She said gently. 

"Yes, halmoni" 

After our talk,  we arrived at the resturant. She introduce me to the employees which will be my co workers. She didn't introduce me as her grandchild but just a regular girl that needs a job. She told me to hide my identity and not tell anyone. She doesn't want them to treat me with favor. She wanted me to be treated equally. Which  is fine with me because i dont like special treatments. 

After that she dropped me off at my school.

"Learn well, Siah" My grandma said waving before her car left. 

I went into the school. There were many foreign students but more Korean students. I found my classroom and went to sit down on a chair by the window in the back. The seats were put in pairs. It seems like everyone started making friends already, but I'm not the social type. I'm not a people person so its hard for me to make friends. I just laid my head down and turn it toward the open window away from the entrance door. 

A few minutes later, all i heard was "Omg, isn't he a kpop idol. He's so hot. She's so lucky she gets to sit next to him. That's an Exo member".

Right when I heard the word EXO, I turned my head around quickly to see who it was. I didn't realize he sat at the only empty seat available which was right next to me. My face was inches apart from his face. I stared straight into his eyes. I was so shock, I was frozen. I couldn't move. At that moment, I felt like I could read right through him. I sense that even though he is smiling all the time because of his fans but deep within, he have a hidden sadness that he hides. That he couldn't tell anyone not even s. I feel so sad for him that I wanted to hug him and say it's ok. 

"You! You, You black shirt!!!" The korean instructor yelled out.

"Yes.. Yes, ma'am" I replied back surprised.

"Please come up and introduce your self" The teacher said.

I got up from my seat, still a litttle shaken that a member of EXO is sitting on the side of me. I went in the front of class a little shy and nervous. 

"Ok, tell us who you are and a little bit about yourself" 

"Hi, everyone" I said giving a bow. "My name is Siah Lee. I am half korean. I was born in 1992. I am currently living in Korea for school. Please take care of me" I said and then went back to my seat.

"Ok, you" The teacher pointed at the man beside me. "Exo guy come introduce yourself".

"Hello, everyone" Right when he speak all the girls in the class started squeeling like crazy. I, for some reason keep staring at him and seeing that sadness he's been holding up on his shoulder. HIs voice went into my ear. He sounds so charismatic. His english accent is very good. Seeing him up close was even better. 

"Hello" He said again and this time he stared right at me. " My name is .........................."

 

___________________________________

Short update :P hehe.. been a little busy. please keep following this story. ^^