1st

You're My Idol

It was every normal day. I went to school,  came home, did my homework, and finally went on the internet. For almost every normal person, the first thing they check is their Facebook. Then it was the kpop news or any kpop related stuff. I went on a website and the top story was blowing up with so many comments. I just stared at it feeling a little angry and finally open up the story to see if it was really true.  The title of the article said " Exo ___________  is officially dating ______ _________ . I thought to myself this can't be true.  What is my idol doing behind my back. I felt a bit betrayed.  But I got over it and went to read the comments.  There was good comments saying good luck or I'm happy for you. There were bad ones like why is that b*t*h with my oppa or she is so ugly to be with him. I thought to myself even though he is my favorite idol.  I wouldn't have wrote anything stupid just because he was in a relationship with another idol I don't like much.  He was still my idol.  Although my feelings did changed a little for him. I would rather have him hide it then go public with it.  Now many things are going through my head. I would still support his music and everything but knowing that he's  in a relationship makes a different.  If they are dating, what do they do when they meet up? Do they kiss? Do they....?They probably do, like every normal person. I don't even want to think about it.

They came for a fan meeting at where I lived. I went to see them. I was luckily chosen as one of the fan to go play a game. I must be the lucky one to be chosen by the idol that was in a relationship and he was the one I really liked.  I went up on stage with 11 other girls. To tell the truth, my bias changed a bit but its still within the group. I was happy to be called up but I felt awkward. I thought to myself,  even though I'm just a fan, will his gf be unhappy if I held his hands or hug him. I envied the other girls, they get to hold hands, hugs, and touch their idols. I felt weird too, if I put myself in her shoes.  
After introducing all the fans, the host explained the game. I thought to myself, well this is worst then I thought. I looked at the other guys and the chosen  fans and they seem really close, also was interacting well. I just stood there awkwardly and he also did the same. My new bias left his fan and came to talk to me.  He gave me a concerned look.

"Gwenchenayo (Are you ok)"? Was what he asked.

I looked at him "(yes)ne".

He looked surprised when I answered him. "Hanguk saram (korean person)"?.

"Ne, hanguk chogum( yes, but I know only a little korean)". I said making a talking hand motion so he can understand.

"Ahh, fighting". He said clenching his fist and went back to his area when his game was about to start.

I turned to look at my partner and he finally said something.

"Shirro (hate, or don't like) ". And pointed at himself.

I finally heard him talk in real life. His voice was soothing but deep, it sounded like music to my ears. My heart suddenly beated really fast. I couldn't control its pace. He turned his head, tapped on my shoulder which made me turn and  we looked at eachother in the eyes at the same time  and he said again "Shirro".... 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

My first chapter. Sorry it's very short. it will be longer in the next chapter. This is just a little preview of the beginning. I hope its ok so far . Comment but please dont be too harsh. ^^ Subscribe & friends?  The characters will be revealed in the next chapter.