A New Team is formed :D

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]
= IN THE LIVING ROOM =
 
 
 
 
" She should be better in the morning~ You guys better take care of her.. " Tiffany collecting the wet towel and basin..
 
 
" Gamsahamnida Noona~ " Minho bowed
 
 
" No problem~ " Tiffany eyesmiled and went to the kitchen..
 
 
" Oppa, Thank you again for accepting us~ " Taemin sat beside Minho..
 
 
" We have our reasons anyways.. You guys can rest in the basement.. I'll get the mattresses.. " You stood up headed for your room..
 
 
 
 
" Youngieee~ " Tiffany called
 
 
" Yes princess? " You held her waist
 
 
" Are you okay with them now? " she put her arms around your neck..
 
 
" Kinda.. And they'll be staying here.. " 
 
 
" Mwoh? What for??? " 
 
 
" I'll tell you everything in the morning dear~ Just get some rest~ It's getting late~ " you suddenly carried her to bed..
 
 
" Aish~ Okay then.. I'll wait for you here~ " she pulled you for a sweet kiss..
 
 
" I'll be quick then~ " you smiled and walked into the special closet..
Not only it was meant for your disguises and gadgets but it is also a mini storage room..
 
 
 
You fixed the basement fit for three persons and carried sleeping Sulli downstairs..
 
 
 
 
" She's quite heavy for a girl~ " you stretched..
 
 
" Yeah~ She's a pig we know~ " Taemin joked earning an elbow from Minho..
 
 
" Silly kids. Anyways, we start first thing in the morning after the ladies go to work.. I'll also see if I have some clothes for you~ Rest well.. " you said..
 
 
" Gamsahamnida~ " Taemin and Minho bowed formally as they settle for bed..
 
 
 
 
 
They're not bad at all.. I can't count how many times they bowed.. Keke.. :)  you thought heading back to your room upstairs..
 
 
 
 
You entered the room quietly assuming that your princess is fast asleep.. And you're right.. 
 
 
 
 
Crawling soundlessly and slowly hugging Tiffany from the back as she was sleeping sideways..
 
 
 
 
" Hmmmm~~~ Finally you're here~ " Tiffany said with her eyes still closed..
 
 
" I thought you were asleep~ " you whispered..
 
 
" Now I can with you holding me like this~ " Tiffany cuddled closer in your arms..
 
 
" Let's just sleep~ I'm quite tired.. " you rested your chin on her shoulder and closed your eyes.. Tiffany just smiled slowly dosing off to sleep..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= IN THE MORNING =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You woke up early - - - Well.. Almost.. Tiffany was in the shower..
 
 
 
 
 
" You shower at 5am? " you lazily said sitting up and rubbing your eyes..
 
 
" Oh~ You're already up~ Why didn't you join me huh? " Tiffany smirked while drying her hair with another towel exiting the bathroom..
 
 
" Are you flirting with me in the morning? " you smirked back..
 
 
" Way to ruin the mood again~ " Tiffany pouted
 
 
 
 
 
You slowly stood up and walked towards Tiffany.. Inches away from each other you trapped her in your arms against the wall.. One towel away from Tiffany's glorious white..
 
 
 
 
 
" You were saying dear? " you said quite ily.. Looking straight to Tiffany's eyes..
 
 
" N-Nothing~ " Tiffany blushed and held on to her towel tight..
 
 
" Keke. You're so cute~ I'll cook breakfast~ " you chuckled and pinched the girl's nose..
 
 
 
 
 
I knew you're a too Shinyoung~ Keke. Stupid hormones >w< ""
 
 
 
 
 
As Tiffany was dressing up, you went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Goodmorning Oppa~ " Krystal greeted you
 
 
 
" Oh~ Morning kiddo~ Where's your sister? " you said as you prepare the table..
 
 
" She's still asleep.. I bet she'll get up in the afternoon or something.. Keke " Krystal joked..
 
 
" Sleepyhead eh? Haha. Anyways, Why are you up this early? Going somewhere? "
 
 
" Yeah.. I have three interviews today for College~ I hope one can accept me~ " 
 
 
" Goodluck~ I'm sure you'll get accepted~ " Krystal smiled in return..
 
 
 
 
 
And soon the three teens meets Krystal in the Dining Area.. Krystal was kind of surprised..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Oh.. Uhmmm.. Krystal they are Minho, Taemin and Minho's sister - - Sulli~ " you introduced..
 
 
" Sup! " Taemin waved.. Minho just nodded and Sulli smiled sweetly..
 
 
" Nice to meet you guys~ " Krystal greeted in return..
 
 
" - - - And they'll be staying here from now on.. " you added..
 
 
"Oh.. I hope we'll be good housemates then~ " Krystal said..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Breakfast was served and Tiffany joined the others to eat..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Where's Jess?? Don't tell me she's still dead sleeping? " Tiffany asked holding her laughter..
 
 
" Yes Unnie~ Kekeke~ " Krystal answered..
 
 
" Same old Jessica. Keke. Goodluck with the interviews today~ You sure you don't want Shinyoung to accompany you? " Tiffany sipping her coffee..
 
 
" It's fine Unnie~ I have a friend that can go with me~ " Krystal explained..
 
 
" Alright then~ How about you guys? Had a good sleep? " Tiffany turned to the other three..
 
 
" It was the best Noona! And Sulli got better from the fever last night! " Taemin pulled a thumbs up..
 
 
" Good to know~ Hehe.. ( looks at her watch ) I better go now~ Goodbye everyone~ " Tiffany stood up not
forgetting to kiss you in the cheek before she left for work..
 
 
" I'll be going too Oppa~ The first interview is early~ See you later~ " Krystal followed collecting her things for the interview..
 
 
" Well. Everyone's gone. You can use the shower in my room and I think I have my old clothes somewhere in the basement~ Meet me in the car after an hour.. " you collected the plates and started to wash the dishes..
 
 
" Yes sir~ " the three answered..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= MEANWHILE IN THE BASEMENT =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Yah~ Hyung.. Why are you still quiet? Aren't you glad we can finally avenge our families and Sulli's eyesight? " Taemin asked..
 
 
" Of course I am.. It's just that.. There's something so familiar about that Krystal.. " Minho said seriously..
 
 
" She's pretty right?  " Minho hit him in the head..
 
 
" Pabo. Not that~ She looked like Mr. Jung for some reason.. " Taemin massaged his head..
 
 
" Hmmm.. You're right~ Can it be??? " Taemin wondered..
 
 
" Yah~ All I can touch is man shirts and shorts~ " Sulli shouted out..
 
 
" Hahaha! Then wear the shorts and shirt for awhile~ " Taemin laughed..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= IN THE KITCHEN =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You left some breakfast on the table and a plate for Jessica..
 
 
Hmmm.. Maybe I should leave a note since we'll be leaving the house.. you headed to Tiffany's old room and creaked the door slowly..
 
You see Jessica deeply sleeping.. You searched for a pen and paper and started writing..
 
 
* Good morning~ Krystal was out with her interviews and I'll be going out for some matters with our new guests.. I left you breakfast in case you get hungry.. You can lock the house if you plan to go somewhere.. Call me when anything happens~ - Shinyoung *
 
 
 
 
You walked back to the side of the bed but got yourself staring at sleeping Jessica..
 
 
I've never seen you this close to see how beautiful you are even without those glasses.. I'm still guity for hurting you.. I can still feel you struggling.. I'm sorry Sica-ah~ 
 
 
You her hair that blocked Jessica's eyes.. Finally leaving the note on the table beside the bed..
 
" Sleep well Sica-ah~ " you mumbled as you head for the door..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Y-Youngie-ahh~~ ( sobs ) Youngie~~ ( sobs ) " the noise caught your attention and hurriedly went back to Jessica seeing the girl crying in her sleep.. You were so worried wiping Jessica's tears.. Hesitating to wake her up to end the nightmare..
 
 
" W-Wae?? ( sobs ) W-Why can't it be m-me instead?? ( sobs ) " you were also almost to tears.. You decided to wake her up..
 
 
 
 
" S-Sica~~ Wake up~~ J-Jebal~~ " you said shaking Jessica's shoulders..
 
 
 
 
" H-Huh??? Shinyoung??? " Jessica sat up and hugged you tight..
 
 
" It's alright.. I'm here now~ " you said rubbing her back in comfort..
 
 
" I-I'm sorry if I troubled you~ " Jessica cut off the hug.. " W-Was I sleep talking?? " she added..
 
 
" U-Uhhh.. N-No.. Actually I was here to leave a note but I noticed you were having a bad dream a-and.. - - Yeah.. " you scratched the back of your neck lying..
 
 
" Oh.. Going somewhere? Where's Krys? " Jessica sat up wiping her tears..
 
 
" Yeah.. We have some guests.. I'll introduce them to you later.. Krys already went out for her interviews.. " you answered..
 
 
" Omo~ Was that today?? Aishh~ " she ruffled her hair..
 
 
" No worries.. She told me that she has a friend to go with.. "
 
 
" I'll just call her then.. Thanks again Shinyoung~ " 
 
 
" No problem.. Breakfast is on the table~ " you said as you stood up from the bed..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh Sica-ah.. :( I still feel bad..
 
 
 
 
 
 
You collected your things and loaded them in the car..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Are you guys - - - U-Uhhh.. " you didn't finish your sentence seeing Sulli in a large black shirt and board shorts..
 
 
" I-It's okay Oppa.. It's like wearing a two-piece dress~ Keke. " Sulli smiled while the thhwo boys holding their laughter..
 
 
" Hahaha. If you say so~ Get in~ " you opened the door for them..
 
 
 
 
 
 
You started the engine and drove off.. 
 
 
 
 
 
" Where are we going Oppa? " Taemin asked excitedly..
 
 
" To the training grounds of course~ We're almost there.. " you said eyes still on the road..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Arriving to the place very significant to you.. - - - And your past..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" We're here guys.. Kaja~ " you said 
 
 
" Where are we? " Minho wondered as they got off the car..
 
 
" Why do I smell burnt - - - Uhh.. Burning.. " Sulli trying to describe the smell..
 
 
" Welcome to my home.. This was the very orphanage Mr. Jung's partner burned years ago.. And believe it or not.. Me and my bestfriend almost became the bad guys.. " you said showing them the big rooms..
 
 
 
 
The three were shocked of what the place really is..
 
 
 
 
" So you mean to say Mr. Jung wasn't the only one?? " Minho asked
 
 
" Yes. Take it like.. I was the first batch same as you guys are now.. But Mr. Hwang is already in jail and Mr. Jung is still out there.. "
 
 
" I feel bad for you Oppa~ " Sulli joined..
 
 
" It's okay with me now.. I've settled some matters a year ago.. But since you kids wanted my help, I can't say no.. " you said..
 
 
 
 
The three just smiled with relief..
 
 
 
 
" Well. If we're going to be a team, we have to know each other well.. And considering that I'll be teaching you guys before we take on Mr. Jung.. - - What's your specialty? " you added..
 
 
" I'll go first!! " Taemin stepped forward..
 
 
" Go ahead~ " you permitted..
 
 
 
" I'm very flexible and quick..  Also, I can break through all kinds of locks and vaults.. Lastly, the master of disguise.. " he said proudly..
 
 
" He once went undercover as a woman in a bar and strangely got 10 phone numbers from random men~ " Sulli added
 
 
 
" Yah!!! Not funny!!! That was the weirdest experience of my life!!! " Taemin crossed his arms childishly..
 
 
 
" And me? I can't see visually, but I have a very strong sense and memory.. Usually, I blueprint for the group.. Studying the whole area by counting my steps and memorizing them.. And I accompany this idiot going undercover~ " Sulli explained
 
 
" Hey!! Can you just use the term " partner " instead so it won't sound insulting? " Taemin bugged
 
 
" Hahaha. Deal with it. " Sulli chuckled..
 
 
 
" I'm the brains of the group.. I strategize and study the enemies.. All about them or probably observe the target.. I'm good with knives and guns.. " Minho stepped forward..
 
 
 
 
 
 
You were impressed of their individual skills.. Thinking of a way how to enhance them..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" To be honest, you kids are a powerful group.. But you still need to go for the basics.. Guns, Knives, and Self Defense.. " you said..
 
 
 
 
You went back to your car to get your equipments.. Couple of guns and Knives and some sports equipment..
 
 
 
 
The old, abandoned building was turned into a firing range/gym fit for training..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= MEANWHILE =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" ( sighs ) Might as well check on Krys~ " Jessica sighed as she dials her sister on the phone.. It was already 2PM..
 
 
 
 
 
" Unnie~ Just got up? Hehehe. " Krystal joked
 
 
" Ani~ Hehe. How's the interview so far? Is it a bad time to call? " 
 
 
" It's fine.. Luna and I are eating burgers just after the 2nd interview.. 1 more left~ " Krystal explained..
 
 
" I'm so sorry I woke up late~ I could've come with you~ " Jessica apologized..
 
 
" It's okay Unnie~ And you've been working nonstop since you went back home.. You deserve  those hours of sleep~ " Krystal assured..
 
 
" Thank you Krys~ I love you~ " Jessica said sweetly..
 
 
" I love you too Unnie~ Eat well okay? " Krys responded..
 
 
" I will~ " Krystal hanged up..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" She's right~ I need to rest.. " Jessica mumbled to herself..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She decided to visit her cafe for a coffee and to relax a bit.. Going back to the room for a quick shower and commuted her way to the Cafe since your car was unavailable..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= AT THE CAFE =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" It's so disturbing why I still can't forget you Shinyoung~ " Jessica sips her coffee..
 
 
" Anything else Ms. Jung? " Jessica's employee waited her table..
 
 
" It's fine Seohyun~ You can go.. " Seohyun bowed slightly and continued her job.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I REALLY have to stop while it's early.. I don't want a fight with my bestfriend.. >w<
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
AYO SONES! :DDD
 
We seriously killed the Directioners and Beliebers by the whopping 3 MILLION VOTES ON YTMA xDDD
 
Yesh beybeh! :DDDD \o/
 
 
And as a gift they released the My Oh My MV last Tuesday! HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED IT?! :DDD
 
 
5 Million in just days was enough evidence to say that SNSD really deserved to win MV OF THE YEAR! * throws confetti * xD
 
 
Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and please do tell me your opinions ^.^***
 
 
It took me AN ETERNITY to update T^T Because of the typhoon , all of the communication lines are down.. MEANING:  THE WIFI IS ALSO AFFECTED =_= 
 
 
So yeah~ Annyeong for now ^.^***
 
 
-DorkyAuthor is on SOSHI MODE :3
 
MY OH MY~ :">