New Recruitments o.o - Part 2 -

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]

" Who are you guys? And I want honest answers. " you stood firmly..

 

 

The two boys looked at each other..

 

 

 

" Fine. I'm Choi Minho.. - - - And my bestfriend Lee Taemin.. " Taemin bowed slightly..

 

 

" And we finally found hope when you saw my sister that night.. "

 

 

 

Hope??? What in hell do they need hope for?! -_________-

 

 

 

= FLASHBACK ( Monthsary Night ) =

 

 

 

 

 

" Oppa~~~ I don't like this idea~~~ Let's just go home~~~ " Sulli whines..

 

" What home?? - - - - AND I'M STARVING!!!!~~~ " Taemin ruffled his hair..

 

" Just one more car and it's enough to eat okay??? Just be patient.. " Minho fixed Sulli's dress and handed her cane..

 

 

 

Moments later, You and Tiffany arrived and currently distracted..

 

 

 

We sneaked to your car and took your wallet and purse..

 

 

 

 

 

( Chap. 2 )

 

" Oh boy! This man is RICH! HAHAHA. " a teenage boy exploring a black wallet..
 
 
 
 
" You did great Sulli! We have enough to feed for a week! " Taemin was smiling as he held some money in his hands..
 
 
 
 
" If I knew you guys will just get people's money, I could've stopped myself from crossing the street. I COULD'VE GOT MYSELF KILLED! Luckily, They were a sweet couple. You two should be ashamed of yourselves! " the blind girl bonked the guys heads..
 
 
 
 
 
" OW! Watch it! - - - Ya. ( To Taemin ) See this man's IDs. All names are different.. You thinking what I'm thinking??? "
 
 
 
 
" Uhh. He has many names? "
 
 
 
 
 
" Pabo. HE'S ONE OF THOSE SPIES IN MOVIES AND STUFF! - - - OH. H-HE'S THAT GUUUUY!!! " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" What do you guys see?! Aish. I hate it when you're like that. " Sulli crossed her amrs
 
 
 
 
 
" You know him too.. I have a new plan.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= FLASHBACK ENDS =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I still don't get what you mean. " you said..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" We know who you are sir.. " Taemin said..
 
 
 
 
 
" Y-You know me? What??? Is this another trick of yours HUH?! " you held Minho by the neck..
 
 
 
 
 
" Kill me - - N-Now - - - A-And y-you'll never k-know! " the boy barely said..
 
 
 
 
 
You let go still breathing heavily..
 
 
 
 
 
" Alright. How did you guys knew me? " you held your forehead massaging it..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= FLASHBACK =
 
> 2 YEARS AGO <
 
 
 
 
 
Sulli and I lived peacefully in a faraway province.. Untill I heard screaming one night..
 
 
Some men were burning houses.. We lost our parents from the fire - - - And - - -
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" ALL OF YOU ARE NOW HOMELESS.. HOWEVER, TO STAY IN THIS GROUP, YOU HAVE TO RESPECT US! AND YOUR NEW BOSS!!! "
 
 
 
 
Then we saw this man.. They say he was an old business man but police are on to him for drug business or something..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Businessman?? - - - Drug business??? " you said
 
 
" Yes.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's where I met Taemin.. And the three of us and my sister became a trio just following directions..
 
 
We ran short on money one day and they were mad..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" What did we tell you?!?! 1,000 is the shortest you can make. AND YOU GIVE US 500?!?! YOU'RE ALREADY THREE IN A GROUP AND STILL NO PROCESS?!?!?!?! "
 
 
" Please give us time~ We'll double it next week!!! " Minho protested.. All three were kneeling and hands tied..
 
 
" What do you suggest we do boss??? " the man asked..
 
 
" Well.. Let's do an experiment shall we??? - - - - Take the girl to the table.. " Mr. **** said.
 
 
 
 
" WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH HER?!?!?!?! LET HER GOOOOO!!!! " Minho shouted..
 
 
" SHUT UP! " the man hit Minho with a handgun.. Caused him a bleeding lip..
 
 
" SULLI!!!!!! " Taemin shouted..
 
 
 
 
 
 
They blinded my sister.. Poured some kind of acid to her eyes.. She suffered so much that night.. I swore to make a revenge - - - - - - - - - 
 
 
 
 
 
To Mr. JUNG!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= END OF FLASHBACK =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mr. Jung?!?!?! JESSICA'S DAD?!?!?!?!?! you thought..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" So I thought of an escape plan.. They always mention of a name that was one of their target when the kids they kidnapped are finished training.. " KIM SHINYOUNG " Minho explained..
 
 
 
" We found ourselves in this city.. And we found your I.D. " Taemin added..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You were quiet.. Absorbing everything slowly..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" So I'm a target? "
 
 
 
" Yes sir.. "
 
 
 
" And what now? Why are you here? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The two boys looked at each other again..
 
 
 
 
Slowly kneeling down and bow their heads..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Sir.. Please train us.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Mwoh??? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
" You're our last hope.. - - - - Mr. Jung took our families.. - - - - And my sister's sight - - - - You're the only one who can help us... " Minho's voice turned weak..
 
 
" Please sir.. They killed my family.. We will do everything.. " Taemin was also tearing..
 
 
 
 
 
You offered a hand..
 
 
 
 
" Stand up you two.. " you said..
 
 
 
 
They took it wiping their tears..
 
 
 
 
" First off.. Call me Shinyoung.. " you said with a straight tone..
 
 
 
" THANK YOU SIR!!! WE'LL NEVER LET YOU DOWN!!! " the boys said in unison..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I see myself in them.. Mom.. - - - Yunho - - - Changmin.. - - - - I hope I made the right decision..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________
 
 
What do you guys think??? :D
 
 
 
 
Is this update good or bad? >w<""""
 
 
 
 
 
 
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASEU?~ ^w^
 
 
 
 
 
- DorkyAuthor is hugry again~ NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM :DDD