Three Meddling Teens

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]
Tiffany ran down the stairs to the parking lot.. You were standing outside the car wating patiently for a certain someone..
 
 
 
 
 
" Youngiiiieee! " Tiffany with a little out of breath hugged you tightly..
 
 
 
 
" Hi princess.. You ran your way here? Hehehe.. You're not that excited for our date are you? ( Chuckles ) " you fixed her slightly messy hair..
 
 
 
 
" Aish. ( Punches you slightly ) Don't ruin the mood~ Hehehe. Let's go! " Tiffany pulled you in the car..
 
 
 
 
 
 
You started the car and drove of.. It was already 6PM..
 
 
 
 
 
" Soooooo.. Where are you taking me? " Tiffany looked at you with anticipation..
 
 
 
 
" Hehehe.. You said to make a surprise right? So I'm not telling you. " you pinched Tiffany's cheeks when she pouted at your answer..
 
 
 
 
" Okay. Hehe. I really can't believe that we made it this far.. " Tiffany held your hand on her cheeks and intertwined it with her soft hands..
 
 
 
 
" As long as you're with me I will always love you.. " you kissed her hand..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You've been driving for awhile almost reaching your destination when someone crossed the road in surprise..
 
 
 
 
 
" LOOK OUT!!! " Tiffany screamed..
 
 
 
 
 
You pulled the emergency brakes hard to a complete stop.. Tiffany jerked forward from the impact.. Luckily she had her seat belt on preventing to hurt herself..
 
 
 
 
 
" Are you alright my princess?? A-Anything hurt? " you looked at her as she nods saying that she's okay..
 
 
 
 
 
You looked for the person who crossed recklessly and got out of the car very mad.. To your surprise, it was a teenage girl.. You quickly bent down to check on her.. Tiffany followed out of the car to know what's going on..
 
 
 
 
 
" Kwenchanna?? D-Did I hit you?? I'm so sorry.. " you brushed off the dirt on the girl's dress..
 
 
 
 
" I-It's okay mister.. It's my fault.. I thought the street was clear.. " the girl tearing a bit in fear..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany found the girl's cane.. Guessing that the poor girl can't see..
 
 
 
 
 
" Here's your c-cane.. Do you want us to drop you off where you wanted to go?? " Tiffany signaling you to help the girl up..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh dear.. Poor kid.. She lost her sight.. :(
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" It's okay lady, I just wanted to cross the street.. Thank you.. " Tiffany insisted to help the girl and cross the street..
 
 
 
The girl smiled " Thank you Maam. You're very kind.. "
 
 
 
" No problem.. Be safe okay? " Tiffany patted the teen's head..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= BACK IN THE CAR =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Poor girl.. She really can't see.. " you started the engine..
 
 
 
 
 
" ( Sighs ) I hope she gets home safely.. " Tiffany wore her seat belt again..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= REACHING ITALLIANI'S RESTAURANT =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Oh my.. Italliani's?? " Tiffany hugging your right arm..
 
 
 
 
 
" Hahaha. The surprise worked.. C'mon I made a reservation.. I rented the whole restaurant for the night.. "
 
 
 
 
 
" R-Really??? Aiigooo Youngie I don't know what to say~~ " Tiffany blushed
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You were looking for your wallet you placed by the radio..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" There's just one problem princess.. " you got angry and hit the steering wheel with closed fists..
 
 
 
 
 
" Calm down Youngie.. What is it?? "
 
 
 
 
 
" My wallet is missing.. It was here a while ago.. " you in a straight face..
 
 
 
 
 
" It's okay my prince~ I'll pay for tonight - - - W-Where's m-my purse??? " Tiffany searched her seat and the compartment for her pink handbag..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aish. Guilt trick. It's either the girl is with them or she's clueless.. =_= This is absurd. How could I not notice it??
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Aigoooo~ Youngie.. What are we gonna do? All my IDs is in there.. " Tiffany with a sad tone..
 
 
 
 
 
" I'll deal with the manager for this mess.. Don't worry about your IDs, I made copies just in case.. I-I'm sorry princess.. I guess there'll be no dinner for tonight.. " you lowered your head..
 
 
 
 
" Aw. It's okay.. Those 3 notes already made my day Youngie~ Please smile for me? " Tiffany cupped your face waiting to flash a charming smile..
 
 
 
 
" There! You look more handsome as ever~ " Tiffany smiles back when you showed your small dimples..
 
 
 
 
" W-Wait! What time is it??? " you remembered something..
 
 
 
 
" Uhhh - - - It's - - 7:45.. Why? " Tiffany in a clueless face..
 
 
 
 
" I forgot to tell you princess.. JESSICA AND KRYSTAL WILL BE BACK IN SEOUL TONIGHT! "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= MEANWHILE =
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Oh boy! This man is RICH! HAHAHA. " a teenage boy exploring a black wallet..
 
 
 
 
" You did great *****! We have enough to feed for a week! " another teenage boy smiling as he held some money in his hands..
 
 
 
 
" If I knew you guys will just get people's money, I could've stopped myself from crossing the street. I COULD'VE GOT MYSELF KILLED! Luckily, They were a sweet couple. You two should be ashamed of yourselves! " the blind girl bonked the guys heads..
 
 
 
 
 
" OW! Watch it! - - - Ya. ( To the other teen ) See this man's IDs. All names are different.. You thinking what I'm thinking??? "
 
 
 
 
" Uhh. He has many names? "
 
 
 
 
 
" Pabo. HE'S ONE OF THOSE SPIES IN MOVIES AND STUFF! - - - OH. H-HE'S THAT GUUUUY!!! " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" What do you guys see?! Aish. I hate it when you're like that. " the girl crossed her amrs
 
 
 
 
 
" You know him too.. I have a new plan.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________
 
 
HI GUYS! Hahahaha xD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Who could those three be? O.o
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'M SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT >.<
 
 
I had a hard time writing back =________=
 
 
Also I was busy this past few days in our exams so I've had a LOOOONG date with my notes :|
 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy this for now! ^w^*
 
 
 
 
 
 
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE! :3