Reconciliation?

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]
" I can't believe this. - - - - You guys want to take on my father?! " Jessica continued..
 
 
 
" N-Noona.. I - - - " Minho stutters..
 
 
 
" ( points to Minho ) DON'T YOU CALL ME NOONA. - - - I was thankful for that night. I never forgot how you helped me and my sister.. But to see you now and in THIS situation?! - - - Forget it. BAE BAN JA! " Jessica stormed in her room and slammed the door shut. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taemin and Sulli were still clueless. Minho on the other hand sat down the sofa behind him..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Aha!!! " Taemin exclaimed.
 
 
" That was her?! - - - - I knew it! So that's why Krystal's face was so familiar to me! - - - But how come she doesn't recognize me? " Taemin realizes and approached Minho..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" You guys knew the Jung Sisters before? " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Yes sir.. Mr. Jung got mad when Krystal played with us.. Hyung helped me to bring them food when their dad locked them in their rooms.. They knew nothing that we're not actually ' orphans ' " Taemin explained..
 
 
 
 
 
" What do we do now sir? Are we still on for the mission? " Minho in a low tone..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" We can't cancel it now. We have a thousand dollar contract in our hands.. - - - Let's just leave the ladies to cool their minds.. Tiffany's mad at me too.. - - - But no matter.. We're doing this for them.. Let's get back to business. " You walked in your room followed by Sulli.. She already memorized her way around the house..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" You okay hyung? Like what Shinyoung oppa said.. We're doing this for them.. Let's go? " Taemin tried to cheer up his bestfriend..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Alright then.. " Minho finally stood up..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= IN YOUR ROOM =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Report please? " you said.
 
 
 
" Yes sir. Dr. Kim Dongki. 35. Drug Analyst for 5 years and the youngest of the other scientist in a secret manufacturing company. He'll be celebrating his 6th year in service tonight in the Doojun Club at 9PM with his collegues.. The client wants him in jail for accusing him for stealing a super drug M-10 which he invented himself.. The client is imprisoned for a year now - - - In other words. Framed. "
 
 
 
" Sheesh. Not cool. " Taemin reacted.
 
 
" Does the client and Dr. Kim have anything in common? " you asked.
 
 
" They're - - - Brothers. Twins. " Minho answered.
 
 
" Why frame his own brother? " Sulli asked..
 
 
" Well. According to some articles.. The Kim brothers were most influential for aspiring scientists.. But I guess Dongki was jealous when his brother discovered a breakthrough project : A drug that can make the consumer 10 times more intelligent. Surpassing Einstein's IQ in history.. " Minho added..
 
 
 
 
 
 
The other two were amazed.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" What the client wanted is to retrieve the drug and expose his brother's act.. Those 5 years of credit was enough for our client to make drastic measures.. We have to out-smart Dongki though.. " 
 
 
 
" What do you propose then? " you said.
 
 
 
" Me and Sulli will go as an executive manager for an international company to buy the drug from him.. " 
 
 
 
" Then what am I and Shinyoung Oppa should do?? " Taemin said..
 
 
 
" You will be replacing the drug with this one ( hands the white capsule ) Be careful not to confuse yourself~ And remember your escape routes Sulli said awhile ago okay? " Minho commanded..
 
 
 
" And sir if you won't mind, I would like you to be our lookout.. I already hacked into the Doojun's CCTV system. You should be able to see everything from there.. " 
 
 
 
" Good enough.. I'll give you guys these earpieces so we can communicate with each other.. Don't worry, these are sound proof and totally undetectable. No one can hear it but you. " you distributed one by one..
 
 
 
" I'm so excited! Can we go now? " Taemin smiled wide..
 
 
 
" Let's wait for everyone first.. Krys I know is on her way home.. " you said " Prepare your things kids.. I'll see you in a bit.. " you went to the kitchen to prepare dinner..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Bodyguard? Really? That's the best character you'd give me? " Sulli crossed her arms..
 
 
" What? You're skilled in close combat~ And you'll wear shades so they wouldn't know you're blind~ " Minho chuckled..
 
 
" Some brother I have~ " Sulli punched her tall brother playfully..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= MEANWHILE =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany came home from school and sees you halfway through cooking.. You were preparing the dinner table..
 
 
She put down her bags on the sofa and slowly walked in the kitchen.. You were aware she came home..
 
 
" W-Where are they? " Tiffany asked..
 
 
" In the basement.. We'll be leaving soon.. " You answered quite coldly..
 
 
" O-Oh.. Right. "
 
 
" Be sure to lock everything here okay? Krystal's on her way home.. " you left the dining area to get some glasses..
 
 
 
 
Before you could even leave.. 
 
 
 
Tiffany backhugs you so sweetly.. You stood frozen with no response..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Shinyoung~ I'm sorry~ Sorry I got mad earlier.. It's just that, I'm scared for Jessica if she makes the same decision like I did before.. " Tiffany explained..
 
 
" It's okay.. No need to apologize.. I would do the same anyways.. Go get dressed.. I know you're tired.. "
 
 
" No.. After our talk, I thought of you the whole afternoon.. I didn't want to end our conversation that way.. I know I've been busy lately and I miss you really bad.. If only I could have more time to be with you.. - - - I'm such a bad girlfriend..  I-I'm sorry Shinyoung~ "  Tiffany cried silent tears..
 
 
 
 
 
 
You turned around to face Tiffany.. Took off the apron you were wearing and cupped the angel's face gently..
 
 
 
 
 
" Don't ever say that.. ( wipes Tiffany's tears ) There is not a day that I wasn't happy being with you.. You love to teach and I highly support that.. I am already yours am I? And you can have both.. You may lose your profession - - - But you will never lose me.. " you kissed her forehead..
 
 
" I love you so much Shinyoung~ " Tiffany looked straight in your eyes smiling..
 
 
" I love you too Tiffany.. - - - More than you could ever imagine~ " you smiled back as Tiffany tiptoes for a kiss and you granted it..
 
 
 
 
 
 
= IN JESSICA'S ROOM =
 
 
 
 
 
Those silly orphans are crazy -___-
 
How could they even plan a revenge when dad supported their orphanage?!
 
 
 
 
Jessica was lying on the bed to think over things.. She was also starving but she promised a hunger strike to herself..
 
 
 
 
* TIC * TIC * TIC *
 
 
 
 
The blonde ignored the sound. Probably a bird pecking on the window she thought.. She turned the other way facing the door..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Noona~ "
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica was surprised when Minho was in her room..
 
 
 
 
 
" What the hell are you doing here?! " Jessica sat up and covered herself with the bedsheets..
 
 
" Sorry.. I just thought that you were hungry.. So I brought Shinyoung oppa's dinner here.. Obviously, you won't be leaving this room after what has happened earlier.. " Minho placed the food box on Jessica's bed..
 
 
 
 
 
This won't change anything Minho.. :|
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________
 
 
AYO PEEPS xD
 
 
So like I said.. I would update again for you guys :))))
 
See ya nextime ^.^*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Because it's Monday again -_- LOL.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE \o/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sounds interesting to you? Will Minho's plan work? o.o
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-DorkyAuthor is sleepy >w<****
 
 
 
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...