Misunderstanding - - - And other things.. :\

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]
= BACK IN THE OLD ORPHANAGE =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Okay kids.. 10 minutes.. Taemin, Please get the water bottles in the trunk.. " you tossed the keys..
 
 
" Right away~ " Taemin sprinted out..
 
 
" And some towels too!!! " you added.. Taemin raised a fist meaning he heard your call..
 
 
" Sir~ " Minho called..
 
 
" Yeah? " 
 
 
" How'd you managed to get all these stuffs? " he was referring to your house and everything you owned..
 
 
" I worked alone as an assassin.. A bandit.. A bodyguard.. A hitman.. Anything big people wants me to handle, I take them with high prices.. So I cannot afford to fail them even if it was for justice or just some dirty work - - I didn't care as long as he's paying.. " you explained..
 
 
" Isn't that a bad thing? " Sulli added..
 
 
" Take it as a win-win situation.. I get my money - - - The client is happy.. He goes back for more services - - - I survive.. "
 
 
 
 
 
The two just nodded as Taemin arrived with the towels and water..
 
 
 
 
 
" What's next boss? I'm still pumped! " Taemin opened his bottle and splashed water on his face..
 
 
" All of you have improved now with your skills.. Now what I want to see is how you work.. " you said checking your mail..
 
 
" You mean we can actually go on a mission?? " Minho exclaimed..
 
 
" Yes. But I'll be supervising everything.. - - - Remember. These people want their job SPOTLESS.. Or else they run after me.. Got it? " you warned..
 
 
" Yes sir! " the three said in unison..
 
 
" It says here the client wants it done before tomorrow comes.. We have all night to plan and initiate.. Minho~ Your call.. What do we do? " you said as you hand your phone to Minho and reads the email quick..
 
 
" Okay. " Minho finished reading.. " Sul, Tae, go to this address and try to blueprint for me~ I want it done after an hour.. " he commanded..
 
 
" Sure thing.. " Taemin and Sulli stood up..
 
 
" I'll pack up sir~ I'll get the keys from Taemin.. " Minho quickly rush to the task as you kept observing them..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Greatly coordinated.. I hope they can pull this off..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You started to walk when you stepped on something hard.. Lifting your foot, it was a dogtag.. Kinda rusty but it has an " S " in yellow and blue engraved on it..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" S "? Now where did I see this somewhere?  you thought..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

*** " Here.. I may not know why but you shouldn't be crying.. "

 

Tiffany looked up and sees Sungjae standing in front of her.

 

" Take it please.. " he insisted.. ***

 

 

 

It was Sungjae's Superman handkerchief that night.. you concluded..

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Sungjae wore this? .. - -  * sighs * You don't know how much I wanted to thank you Superman.. " you smiled slightly remembering and old FRENEMY and pocketed the dogtag following the others..
 
 
 
 
 
 
= IN THE CAR =
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Sir, can I have access to your computer? I want to take a closer look at the man and his background.. The client didn't say anything much but of a name and the address.. " Minho explained..
 
 
" Sure~ I'll show you later when we get home.. Are you certain that the two will get to the address fine? " you asked still driving..
 
 
" Yes. Taemin knows his directions and Sulli can do her job 'till then~ " Minho assured..
 
 
" Okay.. I have faith in you guys.. " you drove faster to buy more time early as 3PM to strategize everything..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= MEANWHILE =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Class dismissed~ Oh. And Sungjae? " Tiffany fixed the books on her table..
 
 
" Yes Seonsang-nim? " he stood up as the others exit the room..
 
 
" You did great today~ Keep it up~ " Tiffany eyesmiled to her student..
 
 
" I will~ Considering a great inspiration right in front of me~ " Sungjae smiled charmingly.. Good thing none of the other students were there..
 
 
But Tiffany felt uncomfortable..
 
 
" T-That's flattering.. Go a-and get lunch.. " Tiffany hurried out of the room.. Leaving Sungjae clueless..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Did I say something wrong? Sungjae scratched the back of his head feeling down..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seeing everything, Taeyeon just got out of the room couple of doors from Tiffany's class..
 
 
 
" Y-Yah!! Hwang Seonsang-nim! " Taeyeon called but Tiffany was still fast-walking her way to the faculty..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= IN THE FACULTY ROOM =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Hey~ What's with you today? * puff * puff * Didn't you hear me over the hallways? " Taeyeon fanning herself from slight exhaustion..
 
 
" I'm so sorry~ H-Here.. I have my bottle of water from this morning.. " Tiffany handed the water to Taeyeon..
 
 
" What happened back there? I saw your best student in the room.. Did he do something? " Taeyeon still drinking the water..
 
 
" It's a pretty long story.. I just felt weird because he looked exactly like my bestfriend before.. - - - B-Before he died.. " Tiffany took a seat on her chair..
 
 
" Oh.. That's sad.. But why are you avoiding the kid? " Taeyeon sat infront of Tiffany's table..
 
 
" I-I'm not~ - - - He already told me that he likes me more than a teacher.. And with that.. I remember my bestfriend who also liked me - - - And he died protecting me.. I'm just scared that - - - That history would repeat i-itself.. " Tiffany covered her face with her hands trying to hold her tears..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*** " No matter how much you push me away -- I don't know what kind of gravity you have that kept me attracted to you for 5 years now.. "

 

Tiffany was speechless.. She knew Sungjae had a crush on her but she's struck by Sungjae's words..

 

Since when did he became this romantic???

 

Tiffany stopped crying eventually.. ***

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A certain memory came to Tiffany's mind making her shed more tears..
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon stood up and went near her friend..
 
 
 
 
" There~ There~ Are you still guilty about it? ... I know it's hard to forget someone dear.. And besides, He wasn't your student right? So don't say history can repeat~ It has ways but you have to accept the present.. - - - But don't let the kid suffer~ Keep it professional and just do your job~ Arasso? " Taeyeon comforting Tiffany with a hug..
 
 
" Y-You're right.. T-Thank you Tae~ " Tiffany with small cries..
 
 
" C'mon~ You've got an hour right? Let me take your mind off that bit~~ " Taeyeon pulled her friend up for a lunch break somewhere not too far from the University..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= AT HOME =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica's not here? Hmmm.. She must be busy with the Cafe~ you wondered..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Here.. Take good care of it okay? You can call me by the system~ You can work your way through it yes? " you showed Minho your database computer..
 
 
" Yes sir.. I've never seen this software this fascinated before but yeah I can figure it out~ " Minho took a seat..
 
 
" Good~ I'll be out quick.. Keep an eye out here okay? "
 
 
" Yes sir~ " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You went back to your car..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I forgot to tell Tiffany about the kids.. I must tell her before our racket tonight~ 
 
You wore your bluetooth earpiece again to make a call..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" My Prince~ Why did you call? " Tiffany answered in a weary tone..
 
 
" Oh Uhmmm.. I forgot to tell you about the kids~ - - - A-Are you okay? " you noticed Tiffany's voice quite low..
 
 
" I'm fine~ O-Okay~ I'm just a few blocks away from the University~ I'm with my co-teacher, Taeyeon.. "
 
 
" I'll be there.. " you dropped the call..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= AT THE CHOKKLIT SHOPP DINER =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You see Taeyeon and Tiffany seated by the window and so you pulled over..
 
 
 
" Thanks again Tae, you're such a good friend~ " Tiffany smiled in relief..
 
 
" No problem~ You deserve a stress reliever~ " Taeyeon grinned like a dork making Tiffany laugh by Tae's weird expression..
 
 
" Hey beautiful~ " you called as you approached their table.. They didn't notice you entered the diner..
 
 
" Youngieee~~~ " Tiffany stood up and hugged you tight..
 
 
" Oh~ Tae, this is Shinyoung, my boyfriend~ " you offered a hand and smiled..
 
 
" Kim Taeyeon-imnida~ Nice meeting you Shinyoung~ " Taeyeon gladly shook your hand..
 
 
" Nice meeting you too~ D-Did I disturbed your lunch ladies?  "
 
 
 
" O-Oh no~ W-We've just finished - - - " Taeyeon answered but it seemed like Tiffany wanted to be alone with you by the way her friend looked at her..
 
 
 
" A-And I've just r-remembered my 3rd c-class~ I'll go n-now Fany-ah~ S-See you~~ " Taeyeon waved leaving the premises..
 
 
 
 
" Hehe. You gave her the look didn't you? " you chuckled taking your seat in front of your princess..
 
 
" Maaayybee? " Tiffany acting innocently..
 
 
" Heck. I needed you anyways~ Thank you~ " you held her soft hands..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Omo~ Why so sweet today Youngie? :3 It's been a long time I've seen your candy side~ :">  Tiffany blushed..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"W-Why did you came to see me dear? " Tiffany had the fulfilling smile on her face..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= MEANWHILE =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the xxxxxx 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Are we here? " Sulli asked
 
 
" Yeah. I didn't know it was a clubbing place~ I wonder how's the plan going to be~ Alright. I'll open the lock~ " Taemin about to pick the lock since it was still daytime.. The club is closed..
 
 
" W-Wait! The client is a VIP remember?? How can there be no security guard around??? " Sulli stopped her friend..
 
 
" Mwoh? I see no one a - - -  " Taemin suddenly  pulled Sulli into the bushes before the Security Guards in duty came back for a little bathroom business..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" ( whispers ) It was the guards right? " Sulli smirked like a champion..
 
 
" ( whispers ) Yah~ Don't be proud yet~ Let's sneak in the back~ " Taemin led Sulli to the back entrance and after a few minutes.. They were successfully inside the bar..
 
 
 
 
" ( whispers ) Wow~ This place is so big~ " Taemin wondered his eyes..
 
 
" ( whispers ) Shh. I'm trying to work here. Keep on a lookout will ya? " Sulli commanded
 
 
" ( whispers ) Alright~ Alright. You've got 30 minutes.. " Taemin looked at his watch..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sulli goes around counting her steps.. As she comes to a door or anything unfamiliar.. - - - Remembering the smell, texture, even the objects around her.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Bartenders. . . . 115 steps . . . . . Bathrooms . . . . . 523 steps . . . . Right turn . . . . . " Sulli calculating everything she can.. Good thing the place was big and no other floors..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Min! The stairs here goes to the VIP's right? Can you check for me? " Sulli called out not too loud..
 
 
" Yes~ " Taemin tiptoed to confirm..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Done~ Now let's get out of here~ " Sulli says after checking the very last detail..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= BACK AT THE DINER =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Well~ Remember the kids last night? " you said
 
 
" Yeah~ It's great that you're getting along with them~ " Tiffany said nfinishing her soda..
 
 
" Uhmmm.. I'm training them.. And we have something to do tonight o-or maybe the whole evening~ " you said in quite a nervous tone..
 
 
" Training?? What?? " Tiffany's brow raised..
 
 
" I'm training them because they wanted to take revenge~ "
 
 
" O-On who? "
 
 
" J-Jessica's father.. "
 
 
" What?! Are you insane?! It's bad enough that my father is in jail but to Uncle this time?! Let the police handle it! " she raised her tone a bit..
 
 
" I know~ And I didn't do it for myself~ They came to us that night because they needed my help. Tiffany~ I saw myself in them.. Like what your father did, Mr. Jung burned houses - - - They escaped - - - Suffered like I did~ I couldn't say no.. " you reasoned..
 
 
" To tell you the truth Shinyoung.. I had to choose between you and my father.. Yes he was a bad parent for me.. - - - But I love him.. Think about how Jessica would feel~ " Tiffany stayed calm and excused herself..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You stood up following TIffany outside the Diner.. You caught her arm..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Please~ ( you hold her hands ) Listen to me.. I didn't want to go after Mr. Jung~ But after hearing that he's on to me? I don't want to be unprepared.. He even burned Sulli's eyes as punishment~ Is that humane? - - - And if that man does go back for me? - - - I won't let him touch ANY ONE of you.. - - - And I will fight for you even if it kills me Princess.. Mianhe~ " you left Tiffany standing.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aish~ I understand Youngie~ - - - - - - I'm worried about Jessica - - - - She would make a difficult choice of her life like I did.. 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany crossed the street to attend to her remaining classes that day.. Letting the tension cool down a bit..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________
 
 
 
 
AYO SONES! :DDD
 
 
 
So yeah~ If you really finished my first fic " Guns and Promises " then you should be familiar to those flashbacks you've read ^.^***
 
 
 
How's my lovely readers? :3 
 
 
 
School is back sooooo I might take long in making updates~ Sooooo I made this chap a long one.. - - - I guess xD
 
 
 
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE :3
 
 
 
Be safe everyone! ^.^***
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't watch the news T^T
 
It's been a week since Haiyan's rage and up to now~ I still see my people crying :(
 
But I'm glad that people from various places made great efforts to help us~ :')
 
 
 
 
 
 
- DorkyAuthor will be back for more~ ^.^***