My old Friend is a Traitor x.x

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]
Driving back home quite upset.. With a straight face.. You passed through Jessica's Cafe' and sees the girl somehow having a hard time getting a cab..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You pulled over in front of her.. Before she could even recognize your car, you rolled down your window..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Need a lift home Sica-ah? "
 
 
" Oh.. - - - Sh-Shinyoung~ H-How'd you know I'm h-here? "
 
 
" Lucky guess? - - - Hop in~ I'll drive~ "
 
 
" T-Thanks~ " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica was about to open the door in the backseat when you opened the door for the passenger's seat first..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She hesitated but took a seat anyways in courtesy..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" So? Where are we headed? Home? " you spoke. Trying to take the bad vibes out..
 
 
" Yeah.. I've had enough coffee today.. Hehe " Jessica chuckles..
 
 
" Yeah sure.. " you smiled slightly..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some minutes have passed and Jessica noticed you getting oddly serious and quiet..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" S-Something wrong Shinyoung? " Jessica asked. She couldn't hold back the question any longer..
 
 
" Me? - - - Nah. Just had a little misunderstanding with your bestfriend.. "
 
 
" O-Oh.. " Jessica looked out the window..
 
 
" No worries. I made my point clear for her.. She's a teacher.. She should understand me.. " Jessica nodded and just stayed quiet..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Also.. I have something to say.. " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You sounded so serious that made Jessica nervous like hell..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
O-Omo~~ W-What is it this t-time? >w<""""""""
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Y-Yeah? " Jessica played with her fingers..
 
 
 
 
 
" What would you do if your father is going to be killed? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica paused for awhile..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" W-What? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You parked the car by the sidewalk.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" To tell you the truth Shinyoung.. I had to choose between you and my father.. Yes he was a bad parent for me.. - - - But I love him.. Think about how Jessica would feel~ "
 
 
 
You remembered Tiffany's words..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pulling the handbrake.. The air was so heavy..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Sica-ah.. I don't know how else I would say this but there's these kids who want to take revenge from your father.. Turns out that I was like them.. They escaped when your father was forming some kind of group all this time.. " You explained looking straight forward..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I-Is that so? " Jessica finally spoke..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Yes.. - - - - "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You faced Jessica this time.. Hoping not to bring Jessica to heavy tears..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" - - - - A-And I'm training them.. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica blinked a few times.. She couldn't believe what she just heard..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" What d-did you say? " Jessica's voice started to crack..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I know it's a bit hard to absorb but - - - "
 
 
 
You were not able to finish your sentence when Jessica slapped your face..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" How c-could you? - - - Are you forgetting that it's MY FATHER YOU'RE AGAINST HERE?!?! HUH?! " Jessica began punching you so hard on the chest..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her punches were harder and cried a bit louder in the car.. You just let her be to let out all her feelings..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" J-Jessica please~ Listen~~~ "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" NO. You've done enough damage to my heart and I won't make the same mistake EVER AGAIN! " Jessica opens the door and slams it closed. She was able to pull over a cab and gets in the vehicle..
 
 
 
" Aish~ The kids! " you hurriedly fired the engine to chase the cab but the driver was going faster than usual..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica got home first and entered your house.. You soon followed taking quick steps..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To your surprise.. Jessica was standing still in the living room..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I-It's you? " Jessica uttered..
 
 
" Hyung~ Is that Shinyoung Oppa? - - - " Taemin and Sulli came to see if it was you who came home..
 
 
" N-Noona? " Minho said..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" You know them Sica-ah? " you went nearer in between the two..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= FLASHBACK =
( Jessica - 14 and Krystal - 10 )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" What did I tell you about letting your sister play with them?! Go into your rooms! No dinner until you learn how to discipline your sister!!! " Mr. Jung pointed out roughly to their room door.. They walked quietly with heads down..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" He was a friendly oppa to me~ And dad was too busy.. Is it wrong to play with those orphans? ( sobs ) I'm so sorry I insisted Unnie~ " Krystal couldn't hold her tears infront of her dad.. She hugged her older sister..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Shhh~~~ You've done nothing wrong Krys.. Don't worry.. Dad will warm up soon.. " Jessica hugged her sister back dearly..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was getting pretty late and Krystal was very hungry.. " Unnie~ I'm starving~~~ " Krystal whined..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Me too.. I'll find a way to sneak to the kitchen somehow.. Dad should be sleeping at this rate~ " Jessica was about to turn the knob when they heard a knock on the glass door of their balcony.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A charming orange-ish, curly haired boy was waving to his friend..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Taemin!!! " Krystal hurriedly slid the door to let the boy in..
 
 
" Hey there~ I saw your dad got angry and I overheard the punishment.. Sooooo here~~~ " Taemin handed out a big box of kimbap and other meals..
 
 
" Wooooow! Goody!~~ Unnie~~ Let's eat!!! " Krystal sat down quickly and prepared the chopsticks..
 
 
" Pardon my sister.. ( chuckles ) She's really hungry~ " Jessica walked to the glass door..
 
 
" It's okay Noona~ Taemin-imnida~ " Taemin bowed in respect..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" ( whispers ) Y-Yah!!! Are y-you done??? Help me out! " another boy was clinging on by the terrace..
 
 
" Omo~ Hyung! I completely forgot! " Taemin hurriedly pulled his friend safely..
 
 
" Yeah I see that.. " Minho brushed off some dirt from climbing..
 
 
" This is my bestfriend Minho~ He helped me to bring food here.. I can't do it without him.. " Minho smiled slightly..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= END OF FLASHBACK =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________
 
 
AYO :D
 
 
IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF DECEMBEEEEERRRRRR!!!! :3
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lol. Sorry for this insanely short update xD I was busy with homework. -_-
 
 
 
Keke. Comments? New Subscribers? ALL WELCOME :3
 
 
 
 
 
 
See ya laturs. xD I'll see if I could make an update tonight~ :)))
 
 
 
 
 
- DorkyAuthor says ANNYEONG! * waves *
 
^.^