Jessica's Return :)

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]

Today is a special day.. You and Tiffany will be celebrating another Monthsary together..

 

 

You got up early in the morning.. Very careful not to wake your princess from her deep slumber..

 

 

 

 

 

 

= MINUTES LATER =

 

 

 

Tiffany yawned and opened her eyes.. She looked at your side of the bed and frowned..

 

 

 

 

 

Where is he??? AISH. Did he forget what TODAY is?!?! =__________=" HMPH.

 

 

 

 

 

Getting a little bit grumpy, she stomped her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth..

 

 

Looking at the mirror.. Tiffany sees a PINK sticky note.. She took it with a smile and reads:

 

 

 

 

 

" Goodmorning my Princess~ You always look pretty in the morning :) "

 

 

 

 

Tiffany was smiling wide and her grumps disappeared to thin air.. She continued to brush her teeth and freshen up..

 

 

She then went to her closet and found another note by the door..

 

 

 

 

Oh... It's not finished yet? :"> Oh Youngie :3

 

 

 

" No matter what you wear.. Your smile would always outshine EVERY fashion in my eyes.. "

 

 

 

 

Tiffany looked around the room but still no sign of you.. She wanted to hug and drown you with kisses by the notes she's been receiving..

 

She sighed and continued to change her clothes and dressed in her shorts and loose shirt..

 

 

 

With all the 2 notes in her hand.. She went out of her room to continue her search..

 

 

" Shinyoung?? My prince~~ Are you here? " Tiffany walked to the kitchen and found a full American Breakfast on the Dining table and still hot..  

 

 

You come out from hiding and hugged her from behind with one arm.. You put your other arm with a cup of hot coffee in front of her with another special pink note on the mug and whispers..

 

 

" Read it out loud.. "

 

 

 

I love you :) "

 

 

 

Tiffany blushed a bit and faced you with her beautiful eyesmile..

 

 

" I love you too.. Happy Monthsary princess~ " you put down the cup on the table and hugged Tiffany very tight..

 

" I don't know what I'd do without you Youngie.. I'm very happy.. " you smiled and Tiffany put her lips on yours to a sweet kiss..

 

 

Tiffany pulled you to the dining table to eat..

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Where do you want to go tonight princess? " you forked a pancake..

 

 

" Surprise me.. Hehehe.. Anywhere would be nice as long as I'm with you.. " she sipped some coffee you made..

 

 

" Okay then.. I'll pick you up after class okay? "

 

 

" Dae.. I'll be waiting.. This breakfast was wonderful.. Thank you Youngie " Tiffany stood up and kissed your cheek..

 

 

 

 

The red head went to get ready for her class today.. You drove her to school and kissed her goodbye..

 

 

" Don't forget tonight okay? "

 

 

" I won't my prince~~~ I love you.. " 

 

 

" I love you too princess "

 

 

 

 

Minutes after getting home.. You hear the phone ringing..

 

 

 

* RING! * RING! * RIIIIINNNGGGG! * - - -

 

 

 

 

" Hello? "

 

 

" Fany-ah - - - Sh-Shinyoung? "

 

 

 

 

 

This voice sounds familiar to me.. Hmmmmm...

 

 

 

 

 

" Sica? "

 

 

 

" . . . . . . "

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica was surprised.. She expected that Tiffany would pick up..

 

 

 

 

" H-Hi.. "

 

 

" H-How have you been Sica? - - I h-haven't heard your voice i-in a long t-time now.. " you scratched the back of your neck feeling a little nervous..

 

 

" I-I'm okay.. Hmmm.. Where's Tiffany? Already at w-work??? "

 

 

" D-Dae.. Uhm. Why did you call? A-Anything wrong?? "

 

 

 

I missed your voice Shinyoung.. :'(

 

 

 

" I called to - - Tell you guys t-that I'm going back to Seoul.. "

 

 

" Really?? When??? "

 

 

" T-Tonight.. Krystal is also c-coming with me.. "

 

 

" What time will you arrive? "

 

 

" About 8pm.. We'll be staying at Shang hotel.. I don't want to go back Dad's place.. " 

 

 

" Okay then.. Want me to fetch you and Krys? "

 

 

" Ani~ It's okay.. We'll just get a cab.. - - - Anyways I have to go Shinyoung.. G-Goodbye.. "

 

 

 

Jessica hanged up.. 

 

 

Aw. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.. Hmmm.. I better tell Tiffany that she's coming.. 

 

 

 

- - - What am I thinking. She's in class. -____- I'll just tell her later then..

 

 

 

 

 

 

= TIFFANY =

 

 

 

Everything was going fine.. But when she entered the faculty room, she saw a rose on her desk..

 

 

 

" Aigooo~~ ( chuckles ) From a lover Ppany-ah? " Taeyeon her co-teacher appeared with a lot of papers in hand..

 

" Omo~~  Do you want some help??? " Tiffany caught some papers that fell off..

 

" Gomawo~ Gosh.. A lot of work to be done.. ( sighs ) " Taeyeon sat on her comfy chair to rest her back..

 

" You should really get a day off Tae.. You've been working hard and you need rest too you know " Tiffany smiled

 

" If only I could.. Hehehe.. "

 

" Oh well. I'm off to my next class.. See you Tae! " Tiffany waved tired Taeyeon just smiled in return

 

 

 

 

= MINUTES LATER IN ENGLISH CLASS =

 

 

" That's all for today.. Don't forget your paperworks due next week.. Dismissed.. "

 

 

Everyone packed their bags exept for one student..

 

 

" D-Did you like the rose Ms. Hwang? "

 

 

It was Min Sungjae.. Tiffany's top student..  She always thought of her bestfriend because he looks EXACTLY like him.. He liked Tiffany from the first day..

 

 

 

" That was sweet of you Sungjae.. Go and have lunch~~ " Tiffany fixed her things..

 

 

" It's okay Ms. Hwang.. I'll just wait for you to go first.. " Sungjae smiled like a little kid..

 

 

" Aish.. Arasso~ Eat lunch okay? " Tiffany ruffled the boy's hair and walked on ahead..

 

 

The boy was happy inside then went to the cafeteria to eat lunch being obedient to his teacher..

 

 

 

 

= FORWARD AFTER CLASSES ( 4PM ) =

 

 

 

From: Prince Youngie <3

Message: Are you ready for dinner? :)))

 

 

Tiffany smiled to herself in her desk..

 

 

To: Prince Youngie <3

Message: I'll be down in a bit.. I missed you~~

 

 

From: Prince Youngie <3

Message: I missed you too princess.. :) I'm already here :)

 

 

 

 

HUH?! ALREADY????!! Hehehe :))) :">

 

 

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

 

Hi guys! :)))

 

CHAP 1 DONE ^.^***

 

 

 

How are you?? HEHEHE :))) Sorry for this insanely short update.. ^.^V

 

I ran out of ideas and the good ones I thought of days before were gone and I wasn't able to write it down >_____<

 

 

Enjoy this for now xD

 

 

 

 

Lol. I re-incarnated Sungjae xD Hehehehe :)))) 

 

 

 

What do you guys think so far? ^.^***

 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! :DDD