Suspicions

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]

Yo! Oh wow. I took a looong break on this fic hehehe anyways I hope I didn't lose your interest just yet >^<

ANYWHO~ Lets get on with it shall we? xD

 

 


 

 

 

 

It was four in the afternoon as the door beeped open via access card. It was Krystal who just came home.. Soon as Minho saw this coming from the system, he immediately called for Taemin. He decided to practice the codes you made for them..

 

 

 

' Fox! Feather is in the nest! I repeat: Feather is in the nest! I call for 10-19 immediately! We can discuss things later okay? Don't worry. I'll see what's behind the closet. ' 

 

'Ah . Thank goodness!!! Right away Alpha!' 

 

 

 

Taemin searched high and low all day but Krystal was just too sneaky.. In all of surveillance missions he's been on, this breaks the streak. 

 

Which.. Kind of bothered him a bit..

 

 

 

Jessica on the other hand has been keeping herself busy with her cafe. Its been long since she took on the managing duties hands-on since she left. She's been on and off her phone keeping touch with all the matters she left off with clients and suppliers..

 

Krystal enetered their room and just let her bag slide off her shoulder. Plopped herself on their bed..

 

"I will call you back Kim~ Okay.. Bye~" Jessica hanged up and went to Krystal's side of the bed..

 

"Something wrong Krys?" Jessica sat beside her sister..

 

"I still can't believe mom is gone.. I miss her.." Krsytal hid her face with a pillow..

 

"I miss her too.. But I need you to be strong.. For us.. Okay?" Jessica gently snugged herself to a warm embrace when Krystal lifted herself up..

 

"I'll try my hardest unnie.. I-Its just.. I can't stop.. Thinking about her.." Krystal just let herself go and be vunerable for awhile.. Jessica couldn't do anything more but to listen and console wholeheartedly..

 

"We'll help each other be okay hm? We WILL be okay.. I wont ever leave you till the day I stop breathing.." Jessica broke down at the sight of Krystal's weak tears.. She wiped them gently with her thumbs and tried to smile in hopes that her vunerable sister would smile back at her..

 

 

 

= MINHO AND TAEMIN =

 

 

 

"Dude what happened today?" Minho asked right away soon as Taemin closed the door behind him..

 

"Shush. Keep your voice down.. Feather knew it was a mission.. I ing lost track dude. Its.. Strange to me.." Taemin still affected how he could lose an important target.. He sat on an empty chair..

 

"Calm down and tell me what you saw.." Minho took a step closer with his voice minimized as he can..

 

"I lost the Feather in the Post Office restrooms.. Feather picked up some sort of small package and vanished through the window.. I was so stupid aish.." Taemin ruffled his hair with his teeth gritted while explaining in frustration..

 

"There's always room for mistakes Tae.. What were you going for anyway?" Minho just patted his friend's back..

 

"I couldn't really add it up but Krystal today just screams suspicious. All over. One thing I DO know, is that she's hiding something and it doesn't feel right." Taemin faced his friend..

 

"Okay.. Okay.. I'll support you on this one.. We'll keep an eye on her but we have to keep this classified between the two of us only until we have enough evidence to prove your theory.." Minho said..

 

"Thanks man.. I'll just go get some coffee.. I had enough stress for today.." Taemin stood up and excused himself out of the secret room..

 

 

= YOU =

 

 

After getting your supplies from Leeteuk's ammo shop, you drove and fetched Tiffany from school..

 

 

"So.. How was your day princess?" You started the conversation with eyes glued on the road..

 

"It was the same~ Good thing my students were in a listening mood today.. Then I got this headache right after lunch.." Tiffany held her forehead.. Her voice didn't sound like her usual self too..

 

"Oh dear.. Don't worry baby we're almost home~" you doubled the speed home but drove carefully not to make Tiffany dizzy..

 

 

= AT HOME =

 

 

You and Tiffany arrived safely but it wasn't as smooth as you thought when you opened the door with the current scene in the house.. Jessica and Krystal with packed luggages..

 

"What's going on here?" you asked as you aided Tiffany inside, holding her hand..

 

"I.. Just can't deal with the idea of living with criminals.. I think its best we leave Shinyoung.." Jessica firmly said..

 

"B-But noona.. Its too dangerous to go out by yourselves.." Minho speaked up..

 

"I don't care." Krystal just stood there behind her sister..

 

"Jessie please.. Lets just talk about this.. You and me.." Tiffany stepped forward, hoping to change her bestfriend's mind.. "I know how you feel.. Just.. Talk to me please.."

 

Jessica crossed her arms.. But Tiffany's pleading worked.. You signaled the kids to give them some privacy and went to the kitchen all together..

 

"I know.. Its hard to please Jessica right now.. Let's give her time to adjust hm?" you said as the three nodded their heads..

 

"Anyways - - " You continued.. "I got enough supplies for the contingency plan.. Is everything set?"

 

"Yes. We leave at dawn hyung.." Minho said.. "Perfect. We have to stay quiet about this and steer away from Jessica's judgements until she feels comforable okay?" the kids nodded again after your statement..

 

 

= JETI =

 

 

"Jess~~ Calm down okay?" Tiffany offered her to sit on the bed with her.. They were in her old room..

 

"How the heck can I calm down with them in the house huh??" Jessica crossed her arms..

 

"Do you remember what happened just a year ago?" Jessica nodded.. "I know exactly what you feel right now.. Its hard.. - -  Especially when you know a family member is going to get killed.. My dad may be an but he's still my father.." Jessica avoided her eyes.. She couldn't look at her bestfriend..

 

"Tell you what.. I'm going to talk to them okay? I'm sure they can think of an alternative other than killing him rightaway.. Just.. Don't leave okay?? You and Krystal are aloe right now, I would always be worried for you guys.." Tiffany wiped a tear..

 

Jessica felt defeated right away.. She couldn't leave Tiffany just like that..