Slight awkwardness

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]

= MEANWHILE ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT =

 

 

 

" Oh gosh Youngie, Why didn't you tell me earlier they're coming?? " Tiffany looking at you with a serious face..

 

 

" You were in class and I figured to just tell you before the dinner and I forgot okay? I'm sorry. " you in the same state.. You're still upset of what happened earlier..

 

 

" S-Sorry my prince~ I didn't mean to be mad.. Please don't be this way?~ Are you mad at me? " Tiffany cuddled closer to you..

 

 

" It's okay princess.. It's just that I still can't believe that we've been robbed.. T-This will pass but I'm not mad at you okay? " you kissed her forehead..

 

 

" A-Arasso.. " Tiffany nodded..

 

 

 

 

Arriving at the airport Tiffany spotted the Jung sisters by the entrance waiting for a cab..

 

 

You pulled over in front of them as Tiffany rolled down her window..

 

 

 

 

" JESSIEEE!!!!~~~ " Tiffany waved like a kid..

 

" FANY-AAAHHHH!!~~~ Omo! H-How did you know??? " Jessica waved as well

 

 

Tiffany opened the car door and hugged her bestfriend..

 

 

 

" Youngie told me about it - - Uhh. Just now. - - - Hmm. Well, you've grown taller Krys.. Am I shrinking? " Tiffany hugged the girl beside Jessica..

 

" Tiffany Unnie~ Kekeke~ You've become beautiful too~~ " the red head just laughed in return..

 

" C'mon! We'll drive for you guys then! " Tiffany pulled Jessica in the car as you went out to put the luggages in the back compartment.. Krystal insisted to help..

 

" It's okay Krys.. Join your sister inside.. I'll handle this~ " you politely said

 

" Hmmm. O-Okay oppa.. - - " Krystal put down her stroller..

 

" The name's Shinyoung~ Hehe. Rest in the car.. I'm sure the long flight was tiring.. " you smiled slightly..

 

" Thank you Shinyoung oppa.. " Krystal smiled back as she went in the car..

 

 

 

 

= IN THE CAR =

 

 

 

 

The two girls were busy chatting when Krys opened the car door and sat beside her Unnie.. And not too long you took your seat after loading the last bag..

 

 

" So. Where to Jess? Your place? " Tiffany turned to look at the older..

 

 

Jessica was caught in your trance.. You were also waiting for her answer looking at the rear view you adjusted to see the blonde..

 

 

 

You haven't changed a bit Shinyoung.. Those eyes can still pierce through me >.<

 

 

 

" Uhh - - Jess? The guard is already telling us to leave.. We'll just drive you home okay? " Tiffany suddenly spoke bringing Jessica to her senses..

 

 

You started the engine and adjusted back the mirror to it's usual angle..

 

 

" A-ANI~ W-We don't want to go back.. A hotel would be n-nice.. " Jessica protested..

 

 

" What??? Wae??? Your house looks fine.. "

 

 

" No. Krys and I have d-decided.. It reminds us of Dad and his lies.. We don't want to go back there.. " Jessica in a sad tone..

 

 

" We have a spare room at home where Tiffany's room used to be.. The bed is kinda big so I guess you and Krystal can share it.. I don't mind.. " you suddenly spoke eyes still on the road..

 

 

" REALLY YOUNGIE??~~ Oh gosh. C'mon Jess!! It's very much fine with me too!! " Tiffany very much excited..

 

 

" Hmmm.. ( sighs ) Okay then.. I hope Krys doesn't mind.. " Jessica looked down on her sleeping sister on her lap..

 

 

" GREAT!~ Thank you Youngie!~~~ " Tiffany kissed you on the cheek..

 

 

Just look away Jung - - - LOOK AWAY. ( sighs )

 

 

 

Reaching home after the remaining 1 hour drive.. Tiffany went out of the car to prepare the room..

 

 

" Wake them up for me okay my prince? ~~ I'll go ahead and change the sheets and everything in my old room.. Meet you inside~~ " Tiffany went out of the car leaving you with the Jung sisters..

 

 

 

( sighs ) I hope I'm doing the right thing.. I AM - - RIGHT? =_=

 

 

 

Unbuckled your seatbelt and went to take out the luggages first very careful not to wake the two girls soundly sleeping inside the car.. With the task done quietly you opened Jessica's side of the door..

 

 

" Sica-ah.. Jessica wake up.. We're here.. " you shook Jessica's shoulder a bit..

 

 

From the small action you did.. Jessica still has her eyes closed.. But slowly falling to your direction..

 

 

You quickly rushed forward to catch her upper body causing the blonde to open her eyes blink a few times..

 

 

 

" Y-Youngie? " Jessica still staring straight in your eyes..

 

 

" Uhh - - You a-almost fell s-so I caught y-you.. We're already h-here.. " you got a little uncomfortable and helped her to sit straight again..

 

 

" S-See you guys inside.. Dinner will be ready.. " you smiled a bit and went to the luggages to carry them inside..

 

 

 

= NOT TOO FAR FROM YOUR HOUSE =

 

 

 

" ( whispers ) Yah. Hyung. You're so clever! After 2 IMPOSSIBLE ADDRESSES on the IDs, this one's the real thing! " the 3 kids on a steakout hiding behind a large bush..

 

" Now that we know where he lives, we just have to get ourselves introduced.. " the other spoke..

 

" Just tell me your plan already!!! My legs are killing me~~ " the blind girl protested

 

 

 

= INSIDE YOUR HOUSE =

 

 

The Jung sisters got themselves settled as you were in the kitchen cooking for the girls..

 

 

 

 

" This is delicious Oppa!~~ I missed Korean Style Chicken sooo much! " Krystal praised..

 

" Thank you.. Eat as many as you want.. " you said as you forked your chicken..

 

" Are you okay Shinyoung Oppa?~~ " Krystal grew concerned..

 

 

Jessica wanted to ask the same thing but her lips won't move.. She listened closely instead..

 

 

" Aw. Youngie is just a little upset that our dinner date for our monthsary tonight was postponed.. Something kinda happened so yeah..~~ " Tiffany rubbed your back while you just continued to eat quietly..

 

 

" R-Really? What happened? " Jessica asked

 

 

Tiffany relayed the whole story which shocked the Americans..

 

 

" E-Excuse me ladies.. " you stood up after eating the last bite..

 

 

Jessica kept her eyes on you with a sad look.. Tiffany was the same seeing her prince leave the table..

 

 

" ( sigh ) I hope that girl wasn't any part of it.. She was really nice.. " Tiffany said..

 

" Man. Oppa must be really upset.. I hope he feels better.. Oh and congratulations Tiffany Unnie~ " Krystal smiled..

 

" Thanks Krys~ Hehe. I really didn't expect that we'd be together this long.. I'm really happy~ " Tiffany smiled brightly with her eyes..

 

 

At least one of us is happy Fany-ah.. :(

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

 

AN UPDATE! Finally =_____="

 

Please don't be mad >w< I had a really busy week :(((( I'm sooooo sorry >w<

 

 

I'll write as fast as I can for the next chap >w<

 

 

Enjoy this for now..

 

 

 

I'M SOOO SORRY MY DEAR READERS~~~ :(((

- bows nonstop -