Visiting Amber o.o

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]
You were standing outside the balcony feeling the cold breeze.. Both hands tightly gripped on the wooden rails..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I know they're just kids.. - - - But if I bump into them again I'll never let them get away just like that..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then you felt soft, warm hands wrapping your upper body..
 
 
 
 
 
" My prince~~ Stop thinking about those kids please??? " Tiffany rested her head on your broad back..
 
 
 
" I know.. But what kept me wondering is how they came up with that kind of style??? I mean.. They're just teens.. "
 
 
 
" Youngie-ah.. "
 
 
 
" Hmmm? "
 
 
 
" Face me please.. " Tiffany ordered in a sweet voice.. 
 
 
 
And you turned around with an emotionless mask on..
 
 
 
 
 
" I - - - Don't - - - Care.. " Tiffany pulled you closer.. Your faces inches away..
 
 
 
" Waking up with your love is enough for me.. Dinner or no dinner.. You made me feel special today.. All I could ask for is to stay longer in your arms Shinyoung.. We can do that right? " Tiffany's forehead touching yours in this moment..
 
 
 
" For an English teacher who loves poetry.. You make me fall for you deeper everyday.. I love you Miyoung.. " You closed your eyes and smiled..
 
 
 
Tiffany kissed your red lips tenderly followed by a tight hug..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= THE NEXT MORNING =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You woke up with an empty side of the bed again.. You lift your head to check..
 
 
 
" Aish. Work again. " you covered back the blanket over your head..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK *
 
 
 
 
 
You ignored it and just closed your eyes..
 
 
 
 
 
* KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK *
 
 
 
 
 
" WHAT?!?! " you raised your voice a little..
 
 
 
 
 
" I-I'm s-sorry S-S-Shiny-young Oppa.. I-I'll t-tell Unnie you're s-still t-tired.. " 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh gosh~~ It was Krystal~
 
 
 
 
 
You jumped off the bed quickly and opened the door quickly seeing Krystal walking back to Jessica with slow steps..
 
 
 
 
 
" K-Krystal.. Mianhe~~ Tell your sister I'll be out in 3 minutes.. A-And I'm sorry I shouted.. " you scratched the back of your head..
 
 
 
" K-Kwenchanna Shinyoung Oppa.. " Krystal bowed slightly in respect..
 
 
 
 
 
Great. I scared her sister.. =____________= AISH.        You ruffled your hair and went inside for a quick shower..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE =
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Hmmmm~~ Smells delicious! I didn't know you could cook my favorite Sica-ah? How'd you know? " you sat down with a wide smile..
 
 
 
" A-Ani~~ Fany-ah prepared this before she left.. She texted me to reheat it - - When you wake up.. " Jessica in a slight tone of sadness..
 
 
 
 
 
" Oh~~ Uhhh.. L-Let's eat s-shall we? " you offered rice to Krystal and takes the plate.. Kinda embarrassed..
 
 
 
The three of you were eating silently 'till your phone rang.. A reminder..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
VISIT AMBER - 9AM
 
 
 
 
 
 
Omo~ I forgot. =_= But Tiffany's at work >.<""""""" 
 
I-I suppose Jessica doesn't mind.. ( ? )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= AFTER BREAKFAST =
 
 
 
 
 
You insisted to wash the dishes while Krystal was watching TV in the living room..
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica walked in the kitchen to get a glass of water..
 
 
 
 
 
" H-Hey Sica~ " 
 
 
 
" Hey.. " 
 
 
 
" C-Can we talk? I'm halfway through these dishes anyway.. "
 
 
 
" Yeah sure.. " Jessica took a seat by the kitchen counter..
 
 
 
" Sooo.. How are you? "
 
 
 
" Never better.. - - Krystal's all I have now.. " 
 
 
 
" I'm sorry about your mom.. "
 
 
 
" Nah. It's okay.. She's living a hell with my father so I'm glad she's not suffering anymore.. "
 
 
 
 
 
You dried your hands with a towel..
 
 
 
 
 
" What are your plans? " you approached Jessica and sat the opposite side facing her..
 
 
 
" I just want Krystal to finish her studies.. I'll use the Cafe my Dad gave me.. I cut off his shares months ago so I own the place myself now.. "
 
 
 
" T-That's good to hear then.. If you need help you know I'm here.. " you held her shoulder..
 
 
 
" G-Gomawo.. " Jessica slid off your hand slightly and looked away..
 
 
 
 
 
Is she mad at me or something? :(((
 
 
 
 
 
You cleared your throat..
 
 
 
 
 
" Uhmm.. I was wondering i-if I could ask you a favor this once.. "
 
 
 
" What is it? " Jessica looked at you quite coldly..
 
 
 
" I was thinking - - Maybe - - You'd c-come with me to visit A-Amber? " you asked nervously..
 
 
 
" Mwoh? Where is she? " Jessica softened a little..
 
 
 
" At a Mental Institute.. Her visit days was cut short since she's a little violent.. And today is the only day I can go there.. But I can't since Tiffany's at work a-and I'm afraid to face Amber.. I-It pains me to see her like that.. She was a dongsaeng to me too.. " you in a sad tone and head low..
 
 
 
 
 
AISH. D-Don't give me that tone Shinyoung~~ >.<""" I want to let my feelings subside first~~~ UUUGGHHHH..
 
 
 
 
 
" O-Okay.. Krys and I will go with you.. I-I can't leave her here alone.. " Jessica rubbed your back..
 
 
 
" You'd do that??? T-Thank you Sica-ah.. " you hugged her suddenly.. Very warm and tight..
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica wasn't hugging back..
 
 
 
 
 
No.. Not again Shinyoung~~ P-PLEASE STOP~~~
 
 
 
 
 
" Good thing you're here - - - - "
 
 
 
 
 
No - - -  This has to stop.
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica closed her eyes a bit and held your arms.. Pushing it gently away from her..
 
 
 
 
" We'll be ready in an hour Shinyoung.. See you till then.. " Jessica turned around and walked to join Krystal in the living room..
 
 
 
 
 
 
I-I suppose she's still hurt.. :(
 
Mianhe Sica-ah..
 
 
 
 
 
 
After getting ready.. Krystal was obedient enough and agreed to her Unnie.. The trip to the Hospital was so awkward.. Seeing that Jessica sat with her sister in the backseat and just looking out the window the whole time.. You just let her do her thing and was just thankful that she approved of accompanying you for Amber's visit..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
= ARRIVING AT THE MENTAL INSTITUTE =
 
 
 
 
 
" Unnie, who are we visiting again? " Krystal asked
 
 
" Uhhhm. Some person from the past.. Just stay close okay? " the younger nodded
 
 
 
You lead the two girls inside with a serious face.. But deep inside you're trembling.. Seeing these patients go running around the hall with nurses chasing after them.. A lady carrying a pillow like her own child.. Weird stares from them scared Krystal a bit and held on to Jessica a bit tight until reaching the Visit Room..
 
 
 
Amber was already seated at the other end of the table.. In the room with them are 2 nurse staffs ready in any case of trouble.. She was wearing white.. Clean boy cut and appears like she's not having any problems at all.. Both hands tied in front of her..
 
 
 
The three of you sat quietly with Krystal in the middle.. The younger was just observing everything considering that it was her first encounter in the place seeing a " sick "  patient for the first time.. 
 
 
 
 
 
" Pft. What brings you here you demon. " Amber tilted her head sideways looking sternly at you..
 
 
" I came to see how my dongsaeng is doing.. Care to tell me? " 
 
 
" Dongsaeng? Ha! How dare you call me that? You killed Hyung. I could never forget that.. Bastards like you should be put in jail! " Amber smashed her hands on the table..
 
 
" Please Amber.. I'm so sorry~ Changmin I believe is in a good place now~ Let him go.. " you said clamly..
 
 
 
 
" HOW CAN I LET GO WHEN HE WAS THE ONLY ONE I HAVE LEFT?!?!? HUH?!?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW ED UP MY LIFE WAS?!?!?! HUH?!?!?! DO YOOOOUUU?!?!?! " Amber stood up from her chair acting like she was about to strangle you but the two nurses held her down to her chair again..
 
 
 
" Please calm down Amber.. I hate seeing you like this.. " you held yourself back in your seat. Holding the tears in..
 
 
Amber's shoulders were down and her head was hanging low.. The nurses gets off the grip and took a step back to their position..
 
 
 
Then Amber was laughing oddly..
 
 
 
 
 
 
" HAHAHAHA~ * creepy laugh * Hate is such a strong word Lee. And to tell you - - The spirits told me that they'll kill you with no mercy - - - * creepy laugh * there'll be bood everywhere - - - ( Amber lifts her head )
H-Hyung will be on to you!!! ( Amber leans forward ) HE WILL KILL YOU!!! AAAAAALLLLLL OFFFF YOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA * creepy laugh * " 
 
 
With a lot of effort from the nurses.. She was held again and given the sleep serum injected to her arm..
 
 
 
" I will - - always hate - - people l-like you. A-All your f-fault. " Amber fell on the floor unconscious..
 
 
 
 
Krystal covered the whole time.. While Jessica was all over Krystal comforting her sister also terrified..
 
You in the other hand just sat still in disbelief.. 
 
 
 
 
" You may go to the office now sir.. We'll take it from here.. We also apologize for the injection.. It was standard procedure.. " the nurse spoke as his partner called for assistance..
 
 
" It's fine.. Thank you.. " you bowed and left the room quickly followed by the two ladies..
 
 
 
 
" Well. As I see it from the therapy she's undergoing.. Amber is doing fine.. But she really can't forget that incident.. And if she goes on like that - - It would be the only thing keeping her back from full rehabilitation.. " the therapist took off her specs..
 
 
" Doctor, what do you suggest we do? A-Anything just to make her come back to normal.. " you asked
 
 
" Well. She'll be pre-occupied for now and we'll add more activities for her.. I'll think of an alternative way.. "
 
 
" Thank you Maam.. " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh man.. I hope Amber gets better.. :(
 
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
Heyo my dear readers :))))
 
 
I apologize for the long wait >w< Exams are coming up again -______________________-
 
 
Enjoy this for now >w<
 
 
 
- bows nonstop -
 
 
 
 
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ^w^*