Mission on the Way : Project Kim Dongki

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]

" Noona I am so sorry~ - - - If you must know, we're not really orphans.. We were kidnapped and so is my bestfriend Taemin.. My sister is blind because she was punished by your father.. Killed our family members.. Trapped for 6 years.. - - - I don't even know where to start.. ( Minho kneeled down ) Please forgive us.. " Minho bowed down..

 

 

Jessica was holding her tears.. She was so unaware of everything.. " Stand up.. "

 

 

 

Minho obeyed and wiped his tears.. 

 

 

 

" I think you should leave for now.. "

 

 

 

The boy wanted to speak again but stopped himself instead.. He went out by the window..

 

 

 

 

Jessica closed the food box neatly and placed it on the coffee table.. She sat straight and plugged in her earphones trying to relax herself with music.. She doesn't want to cry about it..

 

 

 

 

= IN YOUR ROOM =

 

 

 

You were preparing yourself and your laptop wearing an all black outfit for camouflage..

 

 

 

" Please be safe my prince? " Tiffany hands you your laptop bag and your backpack..

 

 

" I will.. Keep everything locked and wait for Krystal okay? " you kissed her forehead, Tiffany nodded in return..

 

 

 

Min, Sul and Tae was already waiting in the car.. Minho was wearing a formal blue coat and glasses.. Sulli was in a black tuxedo-like clothes and Taemin wearing black also.. His regular outfit breaking in into a room..

 

 

 

" Man I'm so excited~ So I'll just wait for your code and I go in the room as a waiter and - - - " Minho cut off his chatterbox friend..

 

" Yeah you've got it dude~ " Minho smiled a bit..

 

" Alright!~ " Taemin was kinda hyper in going on missions and stuff..

 

 

 

You entered the car and placed your things on the passenger seat since the three were seated in the back..

 

 

 

" Remember our plan okay? I'll tell you if we need to change our plans.. " you commanded..

 

 

" Dae! " the three said in unison as you revved the engine off to the Doojun club..

 

 

 

 

 

Arriving, you dropped Taemin off 3 blocks before the place in a dark alley to wait for further instructions.. Min and Sul did the same and you drove off to an empty parking space not too far to set up your equipments..

 

 

" Take your places. I'm in position. " you talked through the walkie talkie transmitting to the three..

 

" Copy. " MinSul said in unison..

 

" Hell yeah~ " Taemin also in position..

 

 

Connecting to the CCTVs, you see Minho and Sulli by the entrance..

 

 

 

" Your ID's please. " the buff bouncer stopped the two..

 

 

" Mr. Choi. Welcome. He's waiting for you in table 12 in the VIP's section. "

 

 

" Thank you my good man. " Minho said as they enter the noisy club..

 

 

 

 

" He's wearing a red coat with 6 men and 2 bodyguards by the stairs.. They've just arrived 5 minutes earlier.. " you reported..

 

 

 

Walking up the stairs there were lesser noise in the VIP's and Minho can see the target and approaches the table..

 

 

 

" Good evening. I am Choi Seunghyun and my trusted personnel Shen.. " Minho offered a hand..

 

" Nice to meet you.. Please.. " Dongki shook his hand and offered a seat facing him and two of his collegues..

 

" So what brings you here in Korea? " Dongki asked in fluent English..

 

" Well, I am planning to extend my shares in the medicine field.. I came across your research about this special drug.. Would you mind telling me a bit about this discovery? " Minho responds..

 

" I'm not sure if I could tell you.. " Dongki sat straight crossing his arms..

 

 

 

" Assure him.. We have to get his signature.. " you advised..

 

 

 

" We are a very successful manufacturing unit.. If this partnership works, I could introduce you to the Dragon Chains if you know what I mean.. They would love your product at a very good price.. " 

 

Dongki went silent.. The man on his left whispered his opinion..

 

 

 

" I think they're interested.. Good work.. "

 

 

 

A waiter approached the table carrying two wine bottles.. 

 

" A drink sir? "

 

" Yes please~ " Dongki says and offers his glass..

 

The waiter obeys and pours a good amount of white wine..

 

 

The waiter exits as Dongki drinks the wine..

 

 

 

 

" Phase 1 completed.. " Taemin confirms..

 

" Very good.. Now we've just have to wait.. " you instructed..

 

 

 

The waiter takes off his uniform revealing Taemin rushing out the kitchen..

 

 

 

" Dragon Chains you say? "

 

" Yes. I am one of the famous Hwang Corporation.. I'm sure you've heard of him.. "

 

" Very famous indeed.. Alright then.. My project is the M-10 super drug.. I studied a lot of super drugs known and as for this one.. It boosts up your intelligence up to 10 times - - - As what the name depicts.. I tested this in 10 patients in 5 mental institutes and according to my sources, 9 out of 10 has made a recovery.. These subjects were in for 20 years and completely lost " it " . " Dongki explains..

 

 

" Interesting.. But why did you came up with this? " Minho sips his drink..

 

 

" My brother was a very sick man.. I just wanted to help him.. " 

 

 

 

" Sick? Who's he fooling? He didn't even invented the drug! " you growled..

 

 

 

" Oh.. Well.. The Dragons can be of more help if you would.. " Minho pulled out some contract papers..

 

" Where do I sign? " 

 

 

Minho pointed out and Dongki started to sign the papers..

 

 

" This will be a start of a beautiful partnership~ " Minho offered his hand..

 

 

 

 

" Three - - - - - Two - - - - - ONE! "

 

 

 

Dongki fell flat on his seat unconscious..

 

 

 

" YAH! TRAITORS! " 3 of his collegues shouted and pulled out their guns.. 

 

 

Sulli was in action breaking hands and Minho taking care of the 5 bodyguards.. Turns out that the other three men were disguised..

 

 

" Taemin! Now! "  you commanded and Taemin rushes in from the ceiling he was hiding from..

 

 

Taemin got hold of the suitcase near Dongki's unconscious body and carefully switched the drug.. And then tied Dongki down and covered his mouth with a handkerchief..

 

 

 

* BANG! *

 

 

 

The bodyguard accidentally pulled a trigger as the bullet was flown.. It went past Minho's side..

 

 

 

" HYUNG!!! " Sulli shouted as she kicked the man unconscious..

 

" Aggghhhh!!!! " Minho kneeled in pain..

 

 

 

The sound of the gunfire made the people panic and went chaos.. All of the enemies down but Taemin is struggling hard to carry the man..

 

 

 

" I'm coming! " you rushed out of the car to aid the kids..

 

 

 

" HYUNG!!! Let's hurry! I can't hold him much longer!!! " Taemin exclaimed..

 

 

" I'll carry him! You go and support Minho! Ppalli!!! The cops are coming! " you said as you carried Dongki on your back..

 

 

 

The cops arrived to cover the situation.. But all of you have escaped..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= MINUTES LATER =

 

 

 

" Owwwwww~~~ " Minho whined in pain..

 

" We're almost there dude~~~ Hold on! " Taemin covers his wound with his black shirt..

 

 

You're in the 6th gear racing to get home immediately..

 

 

 

 

 

Reaching home.. Sulli was treating his brother's wound..

 

 

 

" What happened my prince~ Are you okay?? " Tiffany checks your body..

 

" I'm fine princess~ " you sat on the sofa quite tired..

 

 

" What's going on? " Krystal went down the stairs hearing Minho's crying pain downstairs which got her curious..

 

 

Jessica was by the door just listening..

 

 

 

" S-Sir~ T-The news~~~ " Minho barely says..

 

 

" Oh! Right! " you the TV..

 

 

 

" This was just in. Dr. Kim Dongki was subjected into a case study regarding his brother's case.. The cops have found this document in the Doojun club and is now a strong evidence.. Stay tuned tomorrow for the police report and investigation.. " The news anchor reported.

 

 

 

" Congratulations everyone~ " you turned off the TV..

 

 

" B-But how? " Tiffany was astounded..

 

 

 

" We simply just framed him back~ " Taemin answered with a smile on his face..

 

 

 

 

 

= FLASHBACK =

 

 

 

 

Taemin pretended to be a waiter and approached their table..

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

" A drink sir? "

 

" Yes please~ " Dongki says and offers his glass..

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

The wine given to him had a formula from a sleeping pill 30 seconds untill it takes effect..

 

 

*****

 

 

" Oh.. Well.. The Dragons can be of more help if you would.. " Minho pulled out some contract papers..

 

" Where do I sign? " 

 

 

Minho pointed out and Dongki started to sign the papers..

 

 

" This will be a start of a beautiful partnership~ " Minho offered his hand..

 

 

 

 

" Three - - - - - Two - - - - - ONE! "

 

 

 

Dongki fell flat on his seat unconscious..

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Phase Two was a bit hard since the unpredictable happened.. Minho was hit..

 

We headed to Dongki's office and broke in..

 

Replaced the drug and set another document on his table and left him there..

 

 

The document was the very paper he signed when his brother was put into jail.. He approved of it of course since he was the one who filed it.. Minho discovered one thing..

 

 

Yes Dongki and Doohyun are twins.. But their SIGNATURES are different..

 

 

What the team wants to prove was Doohyun is innocent, and the signature IN DOOHYUN'S PROJECT ( M-10 ) and the one Minho let Dongki sign just now are very different.. A very powerful evidence to redeem Doohyun's name..

 

 

 

- - - - The pill you ask?

 

 

 

Taemin switched them right? - - - - It's another expose' that Dongki had drug addiction.. The while pill contained coccaine.. That will cost him his Doctor's Licensce - - - For good..

 

 

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK =

 

 

 

" Wow~ Minho thought of that?? Daebak! " Tiffany clapped her hands..

 

" Oppa~~ You guys did all that? " Krystal joined..

 

 

 

 

You just stayed quiet..

 

 

 

" A-Ah.. Krystal-sshi~~ Don't you remember me??? " Taemin helped you..

 

" I-I don't... Uhmm. Do I know you? " 

 

" Of course you do!!! Look! Remember this scar? " Taemin showed his scar somewhere in the stomach area.. It's not that big but it's quite noticable..

 

 

 

= FLASHBACK =

 

 

 

W-Wait! I think I remember! ~~~

 

 

 

Little Krystal was crying because her kite was stuck on a tall tree..

 

 

" Don't worry~ We'll help you~ " Taemin and Minho volunteered..

 

 

Minho helped Taemin to climb the tree.. He was reaching for it when he slipped, causing a big scratch on Taemin's stomach because his shirt was also torn off..

 

 

" Min! Come down! I'll get it instead!!! " Minho shouted..

 

" N-No! A-Almost - - - - T-There! " Taemin had successfully reached Krystal's kite.. 

 

 

" O-Oppa~ You're bleeding~~~ " Krystal pointed out..

 

" Haha.. This is nothing~ Here you go kid~ " Taemin smiled as he handed the kite with one hand holding his tummy..

 

" B-But you're wounded because of me~~ " Krystal cried again..

 

" Say what, when my friend returns here and treat me, Do you want to play? " Krystal nodded wiping her tears cutely..

 

 

Minho came back and put a bandage around his stomach and as promised.. They played with the kite..

 

 

" JUNG SOOYEON! " her angry dad called out..

 

 

 

 

And for that night~ He brought us food~ IT IS HIM! 

 

 

 

 

= ENDS FLASHBACK =

 

 

" Min Oppa? "

 

" Yeah! Haha! Now you remember! " Taemin fixes his shirt..

 

Krystal hugged her long lost friend..

 

" I never forgot about you oppa~ I'm sorry I didn't recognize you at first~~ "

 

" It's alright~ At least I'm here aren't I? " Taemin smiled as Krystal hugged him tighter..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

AYO! :DDD

 

I guess this is a double update xD I almost got lost writing their mission xD HAHAHAHA :DDD

 

They make it sound easy on TV though T^T

 

I tried. HAHAHA :)))

 

 

Well guys I hope you enjoyed it~ 

 

 

COMMENT up so I would know if I wrote clearly xDDD

 

 

 

-DorkyAuthor is still hungry T^T WAH. HAHAHAHAHA xDDD