New Recruitments o.o

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]

= AT HOME =

 

 

You pulled off the kiss to tease your princess..

 

 

" Yah~ Why'd you have to kill the mood? " Tiffany said quite seductively..

 

" I've just got out of the hospital dear~ And besides.. You still have class tomorrow~ " you smirked..

 

" What? I can't kiss my man instead huh? " Tiffany pressed her body closer causing you to slowly lay down on the couch with your woman now on top of you..

 

" Why didn't I see this y side on you sooner huh princess? You watch do you? " you smirked again..

 

" What? I'm old enough anyway~ " Tiffany ed her blouse slowly..

 

" Ohh~ Hehehe~ I guess it served it's purpose after all~ " you can see her flaming red bra right in front of you.. Quite tempting..

 

 

 

But then..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! *

 

 

 

Tiffany was startled and hugged you tight instead.. She closed her eyes shut..

 

 

 

" We'll get our chance princess~ I love you~ " you kissed her forehead and buttoned her blouse..

 

" I love you too Youngie~ " Tiffany laid her head on your chest..

 

 

 

Aish~ Damn thunder.. Just seconds away from your abs Youngie x)

 

 

 

 

 

 

* KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK *

 

 

 

" What the hell??! Who could be knocking this damn late?!?! " you sat up angry..

 

" Shhhh~~ You're head Youngie~ It might bleed again with that temper.. " Tiffany rubs your back..

 

" Alright.. Anyways.. I'll handle it " you stood up and opened the door..

 

 

 

" PLEASE YOU'VE GOT TO HELP US!!!! MY SISTER IS VERY SICK!!!!! JEBAL!!!! " 3 teens soaking wet..

 

" WHAT THE?!?!?!?! IT'S YOU!!!! WHY I YADDA!!!!! " you were raging mad and was about to punch the kid when Tiffany held your knuckles back..

 

" Spare them Youngie~ - - - Let's just help them.. - - - Please??? "

 

Breathing heavily.. You make your decision..

 

 

 

 

" Bring her - - - Over the - - - Couch. " you looked away still angry..

 

The boys then hurried over to the living room..

 

 

 

 

Tiffany kissed your cheek.. " My good man.. I'll get her something for her fever.. "

 

 

You closed the door..

 

 

 

 

 

" Sulli??? Sulli please speak to me~~~ "

 

 

You joined them in the living room still hot headed..

 

 

 

" Care to tell me why you guys hit me today??? AND CAUSED ME THIS?! " you pointed to your bandage around your head..

 

" We're sorry about that sir.. - - - We just can't afford to get caught.. " Sulli's brother reasoned..

 

 

 

Tiffany came in with a thick blanket and a basin of hot water and towel..

 

 

" I'll take care of her.. You guys dry yourselves.. " Tiffany ordered..

 

 

" Laundry room is this way. Follow me. " you said with straight face.. - - - Also to have a chance to talk to them..

 

 

 

 

 

= IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM =

 

 

 

The boys took off their wet shirts and hanged them..

 

 

You crossed your arms and locked the door..

 

 

 

" Alright. I want answers.. - - - - NOW. "

 

" What do you want? "

 

" Who are you guys? And I want honest answers. " you stood firmly..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

 

 

I'm very sorry about this guys xD I have to tease you again xDD

 

Apparently, Unnie wants me to shut the laptop down =___________________=

 

 

Anyways~ I'll post the continuation tomorrow if I have a chance.. And continue updating :DDD

 

 

 

I've been writing for HOURS >w<""""

 

 

Oh well. Goodbye for now xD

 

 

 

 

- DorkyAuthor says ANNYEONG :DDD