Uhhh.. What? O.o

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]

Aw man~ DorkyAuthor is BACK. :DDDD

 

 

Sorry for the veeery long lapse peeps >w<

But anyways I'll be updating my stories so yeah~ Sorry again~~ >w<

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

= THE NEXT MORNING =

 

 

 

Minho went back to your computer to check the progress of the mission..

 

 

" Uhh.. Sir.. I think we may have a little problem~ " Minho said..

 

" Waeyo? Everything was clean~~~ " you leaned closer to the computer.. Reads..

 

 

MORNING NEWS: Dr. Kim Dongki has been reported missing since last night. According to our Forensics doctors, the suspect was in the crime lab for investigation. In the span of 2 minutes when the doctors left to get records, the table was found empty. The police are still trying to track him and the papers are fortunately kept safe and guarded by our men. Stay tuned for more updates..

 

 

 

 

" I was sure the sleeping pill had him good! ( slams fist on the table ) But at least the police took the documents already.. He could've ran away with it.. I don't mean to be harsh kid but we can't afford to lose our target. Fix this. I'll go to my suppliers.. " Minho nodded and focused to think of another tactic..

 

 

 

You turned around to make a call in your bedroom but..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Si-Sica-ah?? "

 

 

Jessica in a serious aura was just by the door of the special closet and overheard everything..

 

 

 

" So. This is what bad guys do huh? " Jessica crossed her arms..

 

" We're not bad guys Sica-ah.. " you defended calmly..

 

" Killing a person? That's pretty bad enough~ "

 

" Jessica please.. I don't want to argue with you~ "

 

" Well, you should've thought of that when you decided to kill my father. " Jessica walked out and slammed your bedroom door..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* sighs * Oh Jessica.. Please understand~ :( I know it's hard.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You finally made a call to your friend Leeteuk.. He has been supplying you guns and ammo after the orphanage incident.. You got lucky to stumble to his place before you got your own house..

 

 

 

" Thanks Teuk~ I'll be right over~ " you ended the call..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= MEANWHILE =

 

 

 

 

" Going somewhere Krys? " Jessica asked

 

" Uh.. The library Unnie~ I have some readings to do~~ " Krystal finishes her clothes..

 

" Hmmm. Alright then.. Call me when anything happens okay? " Jessica still in her serious tone..

 

Krystal nodded and went out the room..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli was still resting and Taemin was in the dining room eating breakfast..

 

 

 

 

" Yah~ Krystal-sshi~~~ Why don't you have breakfast first?? " Taemin called..

 

" It's okay Min oppa~~ I'll be eating with a friend~~ " Krystal smiled slightly and a bit of a rush..

 

 

 

 

Hmmm.. What's into that kid?..

 

 

 

 

In curiousity, Taemin ran to get his earpiece, jacket and cap..

 

 

 

 

Krystal is acting pretty weird today.. Hmmmm.. Better take pre-cautions..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= KRYSTAL =

 

 

" Yes? "

 

Krystal was on the phone while waiting for a bus ride..

 

" Yes yes I'm on my way~ " Krystal hanged up as the bus arrived..

 

 

 

 

Taemin was in time and still got on the bus.. He sat in the back of the bus where he can see Krystal..

 


 

 

 

 

 

" Hyung.. Anyone?.. Can anyone read me? " Taemin transmitting..


" I'm here.. What's up Min? Why are you using the transmitter? " Minho was fortunately wearing his earpiece..


" I'm in a bus following Krystal~~ "


" What?! What are you doing there??? "


" I'm just want to make sure that my gut is wrong.. "


" Why? Do you sense something buddy? "


" Yeah.. But I hope it's not what I think it is.. Don't worry, I'll protect her.. After all, it's what Shinyoung oppa wanted right? "


" Okay~ Be careful and I'll be here if you need backup.. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

Moments later.. Krystal led Taemin to the post office..

 

" Eh? What are you doing here kid? " Taemin mumbled to himself..

 


 

 

 

He sees Krystal in the counter receiving a small package..

 


 

 

 

What's in that thing??? Hmmmm..

 


Then Krsytal goes inside the restroom..

 


 

 

 

 

 

Taemin patiently waited, camouflaged with the other clients seated waiting for their turn.. But Krystal was literally taking her time in the restrooms..

 


 

 

 

Anytime now Krystal~ 15 minutes? - - - Ridiculous..

 


 

 

 

He kept looking at his watch and the number of women going in and out but still no sign of Krsytal for the past 30 minutes..

 


 

 

 

Damn. Did I miss something here?!

 


 

 

 

Taemin walked to the restrooms and waited for the last woman he saw to come out.. As the lady left the restrooms empty.. He slowly creeped in taking light steps.. All of the cubicles are closed.. He bended over to check for a certain pair of feet.. But he found nothing..

 

 

 

 

 

Huh?! When did she leave????

 

 

 

He then felt a strong gush of wind circling the room..

 

" ! " Taemin rushed out of the room finding out that Krsytal jumped over the small window..

 

" HYUNG! I LOST KRYSTAL! " Taemin called for Minho

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= BACK TO KRYSTAL =

 


* sighs * Sorry Min oppa~~

 


Krystal indeed misled Taemin back in the restrooms.. She felt that Taemin was following her..

 


" Yes yes I have it~ Thank you~~ " Krystal hanged up again..

 


 

 

 

 

She's now on her way to do her REAL task. She was really going to the library with her research paper.. Having that done, she's on her way to gather facts in.. 


 

 

 

A Mental Institue..

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

" Uhhh. Hi ahjushhi~ I'm here for a visit~ " 

 

 

Krystal's reserach was about Human Behavior.. And she thought of a perfect person..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= IN THE VISIT AREA =

 

 

Krystal sat down quite nervous as the nurses accompanied their patient to Krystal's table..

Looking innocent as always.. Amber was quiet..

 

 

 

 

" U-Uhh.. D-Do you remember me? " Krystal stuttered..

 

 

Amber looked keenly at Krystal..

 

 

" What do you want? " Amber said in a low, husky voice..

 

 

" Uhh. I'm here to make an i-interview.. "

 

 

" Huh. Me? Interview? You nuts babe? " Amber scoffs..

 

 

" I-It's for my research a-and you're the only person I k-know in this place.. " Krystal defended.. Taking out her small notebook for taking notes..

 

 

" Fine. What do you wanna know? " Amber raised her head..

 

 

" Uhhh.. Okay.. Uhhhm.. On what day were you admitted in this institue? "

 

 

" Ask the police. Those bastards know my sentence here. " Amber tilted her head oddly..

 

 

" A-Alright.. Uhh.. What kind of food do they serve here? Madications?? " Krystal still nervous as ever..

 

 

 

 

Amber took long before she could answer..

 

 

 

 

" Madication?? Food? HAHAHAHA. Everything here is babe. Waiting for the nuts to lose their humanity.. "

 

 

" I-If you don't mind uhh.. Can you be a little bit specific??? " Krystal had to plead.. If not, her research will go to waste..

 


 

" Specific???? One thing I'm very sure of.. - - - Come closer~ " Amber leaned forward with her hands tied..

 


 

 

 

Hesitating, Krystal looked at the 2 nurses and assured her that nothing will happen bad..

 


 

 

 

Leaning forward.. Amber whispers..

 


 

 

 

 

" I'M. NOT. INSANE. "

 

 

 

Krystal couldn't believe her ears..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________

 

HEY GUYS! :))))

 

So yeah I finally updated xD

 

 

 

COMMENT UP PLEASE?????? T^T

 

I WANNA SEE COMMENTS SO I COULD BE INSPIRED TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER~~~

 

 

 

 

Keke. Thanks again for waiting~ >w<

 

 

 

 

-DorkyAuthor :3