Knowing the NEW Amber ._.

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]

" You heard me. I'm not sick~ " Amber smirked..

 

" B-But.. H-How??? - - - W-Why??? " Krystal still dead confused..

 

" You're not the right person to tell but just keep this between you and me okay babe? " Amber winked like she's interested in Krystal..

 

 

A-Aigoooo~~ >/////< Why the hell is she winking at me calling me babe for crying out loud?!~~ >//////<

 

 

All the younger can do is nod and blush in her seat..

 

" Very well then~~ What else do you want to know? " Amber raised her brow..

 

" T-That would be a-all for now- - - T-Thank you~~ " Krystal packed her things and stood up..

 

" I'm not lying Jung~~~ NOT. LYIIIIIIIING! " Amber is being taken away now..

 

 

Aish. How did I came up with the topic anyways??? UGH. I thought it would be interesting~~~ >w<

 

 

" Hi, Are you a relative of Ms Liu here? " a doctor with a white coat approached Krystal..

 

" Uhhh.. My sister knows her - -  I-I think~ " Krystal said..

 

" Hmmm.. Good enough I guess~~ My name is Dr. Kim Seong Min and she's under my care.. I believe you're doing a paper right? " he offered a hand..

 

" D-Dae~ Jung Soojung-imnida~~ " Krystal shook the doctor's hand..

 

" I'll be glad to help you~~ Follow me~~ " the doctor led the way with Krystal following from behind..

 

 

 

 

" Here's where we keep our patients.. Reading.. Playing.. Bingo.. - - - The recreation room~ " he showed Krystal where all the patients spend their day.. A big hall.. They're standing in front of a one-way window.. Perfectly safe..

 

" Uhhh.. How's - - Amber-sshi - - - A-As a patient? " Krystal asked looking at Amber sitting quietly on the floor by the corner..

 

" Well.. She's really different.. Secretive.. Quiet.. But productive.. She seems to know alot about things that a regular patient here would've forgotten already.. Good heavens she's not that violent unlike the others.. "

 

" R-Really? - - - Is there still something wrong with her? " 

 

" I've classified her as a Schitz patient.. It's the type of mental disorder caused by a breakdown of thinking or poor emotional response~ It's my closest theory.. - - - Unless.. She's faking it.. "

 

" O-Oh.. Uhh.. Seonsaeng-nim~ May I go inside the room? " Krystal suggested..

 

" You can.. But.. Do you want my men to accompany you? "

 

" It's fine Kim Seonsaeng~ I think I can handle it~ "

 

" Hmmmm.. Okay~ But.. I'll still have they looking out for you from a short distance arasso? " Krystal nodded..

 

 

 

Krystal entered the room.. One patient approached her looking really awkward and scary.. He walked away leaving Krystal fine.. She took a deep breath and began to walk in Amber's direction.. She was handling a Rubicks Cube.. Krystal sat in front of her.. It was kinda weird for her because Amber is different than what she saw earlier.. The doctor was right.. Amber is indeed quiet..

 

 

 

" Hey~ Remember me? " Krystal looked to Amber's eyes..

 

" Yeah.. Why are you here? " Amber looked back.. In a calm tone..

 

" I just.. Wanted to talked to you.. " Krystal was still observing..

 

 

 

Amber looked away like nothing happened still holding the cube in her hand, constantly turning the sides in no particular order.. Krystal had an idea to test out what her doctor said..

 

 

 

" You like Rubicks Cube huh? " Krystal smiled.. Amber just nodded, still turning the cube unconsciously..

 

" Can I borrow it for a sec? " Krystal held out a hand..

 

 

 

Amber looked sternly at Krystal like the person on the visiting table earlier.. Hiding her fear, she just kept on a smiling face.. Amber slowly surrendered her toy and watched Krystal..

 

 

" Great~ Keke. I have a friend who's really good in this~~ " Krystal is trying to form one color..

 

" Really? How good? " Amber responded.. She seemed interested for awhile..

 

" My friend? Hehe. He can finish this in one minute~ He's very fast~~ " Krystal's plan is working..

 

" I can do better. "

 

" You sure? "

 

" Yeah.. Try me~ "

 

" Alright then~~ "

 

 

 

Krystal messed up the cube, turning it round.. Up and down.. When she was certain that is was totally mixed, she looked at her digital wrist watch to a stopwatch mode.. Taring the clock to zero, she spoke again..

 

 

" Now what I'm going to do is hand this cube to you.. I'll be looking at the time by my stopwatch here.. Time to beat is a minute flat okay? " Krystal relayed her instructions earning a nod from Amber..

 

 

Doing as told, Krystal started the time as soon as Amber started to turn the sides of the cube oddly fast.. 

 

 

 

 

" Done.. All six sides.. " Amber held up her cube..

 

 

" Wow.. 86 seconds.. Is that even true? "

 

 

" You've seen it right? I hope you get the very concept of ' Seeing is Believing ' " Amber said as she stood up..

 

 

" She's REALLY different.. I don't even know what's real anymore~ " Krystal mumbled to herself in awe..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________

 

 

AYO CHINGUS! :)

 

 

Subscribe and comment people~ ^.^

 

 

Sorry this is kinda late.. I had my feels for my other fic so yeah. Hahaha :))

 

 

Will update tomorrow - - -

 

( 2am ) - - - Uhhh.. Make that * later * xDDDD 

 

 

 

 

 

-DorkyAuthor :3