Thunder and Lightning

Secret Alliance Team ( GAP : BOOK 2 ) [ EDITING; Semi-Hiatus ]

= AFTER AN HOUR =

 

 

 

" Sh-Shinyoung~~~ Shinyoung please wake up~~~ "

 

" Oppa?? Oppa pleaaassseee~ "

 

 

 

You blinked your eyes a few times.. Clearing the blurr off your vision..

 

 

 

" Shinyoung!!! A-Are you okay??? " 

 

" Si-Sica-ah?? - - - What happened??? " you spoke weakly..

 

" You hurt your head kid.. Good thing there was no concussion.. Just a slight cut from the rock that hit you.. " the doctor said..

 

" Uggghhh.. My head.. " you slouched back and held your head..

 

" D-Don't!!! It might get hurt more~~~ " Jessica was totally worried.. She held your hand.. 

 

 

But found yourselves staring deeply in her eyes..

 

 

S-Stop that S-Shiny-young.. >.<"""""""""

 

 

" Where is he?!?! Shinyoung?!?!?! " Tiffany bursted through the door worried sick..

 

Jessica jerked her hands off yours.. Tiffany didn't see it..

 

 

" My prince!!!~~~ Aigoooo~~~ Jess!!! What happened?! " Tiffany was almost  to tears..

 

" Shhhh.. Don't cry.. I'm alright princess.. "

 

" I was so worried when the hospital called.. " Tiffany hugged you tight crying slight tears..

 

Jessica sat on the chair beside Krystal..

 

" Unnie~ Don't worry.. I'm here~ " she whispered.. Yes. Jessica couldn't help but get hurt still..

 

Jessica rested her head on Krystal's shoulder..

 

 

" He can be discharged immediately~ 3PM.. Excuse me~ " the doctor exited the room..

 

 

" Calm down dear~~ I'm okay.. Don't you have class to attend to? " you her red hair..

 

" No~ And I can't conduct my class properly knowing that you're hurt~ " Tiffany still sobbing..

 

" My sweet princess~ " you kissed her forehead..

 

 

 

 

 

* KNOCK * KNOCK * KNOCK *

 

 

" I'll get it~ " Jessica stood up and Tiffany fixed herself as well..

 

 

 

 

 

= AT THE DOOR =

 

 

" Oh~ Uhhh.. Hello there.. Looking for some - - -  " Jessica paused..

 

The boy in front of her reminded her of someone..

 

 

 

- - - - one?? "  She finally continued..

 

" Annyeong haseyo~ Min Sungjae-imnida~ " Sungjae bowed..

 

 

 

Woah~ He really looks like Sungjae~~~ But younger~~~ o.o

 

 

 

 

" S-Sungjae?? Are you Tiffany's student? " Jessica notices that the boy is still wearing his uniform..

 

" D-Dae~ And I came to offer flowers~ May I come in?? " Sungjae showed some fresh flowers..

 

" A-Alright then~ " Jessica opened the door wide enough to let Sungjae in the room..

 

 

 

This is so strange~~~ o.o

 

 

 

" Seonsang-nim~ " Sungjae bowed again standing at the side of your bed..

 

" Sungjae? What are you doing here?? Did you skip class?? " Tiffany said..

 

" Ani~ We get a free cut when the professor doesn't arrive right? I came to look for you in the faculty room but Kim-Seonsang-nim told me you rushed to a hospital.. So I thought I could bring flowers~ Hehe~ " he answered shyly..

 

" That is so kind of you Sungjae~ Thank you so much~ " Tiffany takes the flowers and puts them on a flower vase in the room..

 

" Sungjae? " you said..

 

" Oh~ Yes sir~ Min Sungjae-imnida~ I hope you get better sir~ " Sungjae bowed to you..

 

" Hehe~ Thanks kid.. You know~ You kind of remind me of a person I knew before~ You looked exactly like him.. And you even have the same name as him~ " you ruffled his hair and smiled..

 

" Really sir?? Another Sungjae??? " 

 

" Yeah~ But he's a Yook. And.. A - - Good friend of mine.. " you smiled again..

 

" Oh~ Hehehe. I guess he's a good person then~ " the boy smiled back..

 

 

" Anyways sir, I have to go~ Annyeong Seonsang-nim~ " Sungjae bowed again..

 

" Careful going home Sungjae~ Thanks again~~ " Tiffany eyesmiled..

 

 

As soon as Sungjae left..

 

 

" Tell me.. He likes you right? " you asked

 

" He's just a sweet kid my prince~ Wae? Are you jealous?? " Tiffany cuddled close to you..

 

" What? I didn't say anything like that~ " you smiled..

 

" Good~ You know I'm only yours Shinyoung~ " Tiffany hugged you again..

 

 

 

" Uhhhh - - - Unnie? We'll just buy food outside~ " Krystal asking for permission..

 

" Sure thing.. " Tiffany agreed..

 

 

 

Krystal stood up pulling Jessica to stand.. She was really down..

 

You see her expression as the sisters close the door..

 

 

 

She hasn't changed.. :(

 

I'm sorry Sica-ah~

 

 

 

 

= JUNG SISTERS =

 

 

" Here.. I got your favorite~ " Krystal hands Jessica her favorite cofffee.. They were at the nearby Starbucks..

 

" Thanks Krys.. ( sighs ) " Jessica sipped a small amount..

 

" Cheer up Unnie~~ A year is already enough~~~ " Krystal whined..

 

" It's not easy especially if it's your first love Krys.. J-Just give me time.. "

 

" It won't work if you always see them like that~ Can't we just go in a hotel or something? " 

 

" B-But.. Tiffany wanted us to stay there.. A-And.. - - I miss being with my bestfriend.. "

 

" Yeah. The besfriend that keeps on hurting you being with the man you love? What a bestfriend you have indeed.. "

 

Jessica just sighed and finished her coffee instead..

 

 

 

= 3PM =

 

 

" I will still give you a prescription in case you get a headache~ Alright Mr. Shinyoung~ You can go.. " the doctor signs the discharge papers..

 

" Thank you doctor.. " you bowed carefully..

 

 

" I'll drive us home Tiff~ He needs you~ " Jessica volunteers..

 

" Thanks Jess~ We'll be in the back then.. " Tiffany hugs Jessica then aids you to the back while Krystal took the passenger seat..

 

 

 

 

= IN THE CAR =

 

 

" What happened Shinyoung?? " Tiffany asked hugging your arm..

 

" W-Well.. Remember the kid we helped last time? - - - I saw her this morning when we went to Sica's Cafe' " you narrated..

 

" Jjinja? - - - And then what?? "

 

" I talked to her asking if she was with someone that night.. - - A-And.. I went unconscious after that~ " you continued..

 

" I saw two kids that had a rock and knocked Oppa down~ Unnie drove oppa to the hospital.. " Krystal joined..

 

" Thank you soooo much Jess~ You're such a wonderful bestfriend.. " Tiffany leaned forward to the driver's seat..

 

" D-Don't mention it~ At least Shinyoung is okay now~ " Jessica said..

 

 

 

= AT HOME =

 

 

 

Finishing dinner that Tiffany prepared.. You were resting in the living room watching TV.. It was already 9PM..

 

 

" Goodnight Shinyoung~ Krys and I will be in our rooms~ " Jessica said..

 

" Oh.. Okay then~ Have a goodnight's sleep~ - - - And thank you for saving me Sica-ah~ " you smiled..

 

" Yah. Don't exaggerate~ Hehehe. You too~ " Jessica smiled back heading to the stairs..

 

 

Minutes later Tiffany appeared and joined you by the couch..

 

 

" What's wrong princess??? You seemed pale~ " you cupped her face..

 

" I-I was just feeling scared~ It's raining hard again~ " Tiffany hugged you closer..

 

" Oh~ Thunder eh? " Tiffany nodded cutely..

 

" Hehehe~ I guess there are some things that never change huh? " you joked..

 

" Shut up~ Don't ruin the mood~ " Tiffany smirked with her hand crawling on your chest..

 

" You drive me crazy Tiffany~ " the slightly-byun Tiffany kissed you right away quite aggressively..

 

 

= SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE =

 

 

" You guys are so immature! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO HIT HIM?!?! Good thing you didn't kill the man! " Sulli scolded..

 

" What?? Aish. I don't want us to get caught early okay??? AISH. " 

 

" Hyung~ Are you sure we have to steakout still? It's really pouring~ "

 

" YES. Don't bother with my plan alright?! "

 

" GETTING SOAKED IT THE RAIN IS YOUR IDEA?! NICE GOING THERE! "

 

" WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?! " he held the other in the neck almost strangling him..

 

" ( Chokes ) S-SULL- - - SULLIIIII!!!! " the angry boy let go of his grip..

 

 

Sulli collapsed..

 

 

" Hyung!!! She's burning hot!!! WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?!?! " Sulli's brother carried her on his back running in the rain..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

STILL. GOING. TO. UPDATE. ^w^****

 

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :D

 

 

 

 

- DorkyAuthor xD 

 

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM :3