Fainted...

Stolen heart

The next morning you were woken up by some continuous beeping noises.

“What is this!?!” you asked yourself angrily as you turned your head towards the bed side table.

“Oh, it’s just my phone” you said.

“I wonder who it is this early in the morning”

To _________
Good morning!!! Hope you had a good sleep! Well I will be down at your apartment in 20 minutes time, so be ready!!

From Zelo

“Oh it’s just Zelo… maybe I can sleep a little longer…” you said tiredly as you looked at your clock.

“Oi, wake up time, wake up time” Key said running to your room and jumped on your bed.

“I will in a second…” you said tiredly while lying on his lap.

“Now! Come on we gotta go!” as he said while he hugged you with his warm body.

You blushed and stayed in the same position for a while, until suddenly you see Key’s face moving closer and closer towards your face, your heartbeat became incredibly fast. Abruptly he kissed your checks with his soft lips and moved closer to the lips. You blushed uncontrollably, and quickly turned away leaving his lips hanging in mid-air.

“Um…” you said quietly.

“What”

“Dddon’t worry…” you said stuttering as you quickly got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Key POV:
You see the back of ________’s shadow as she dashed to the bathroom.

“I can’t let her go” you said sadly.

“I need her in my life; I can’t possibly give her to Zelo”.

You thought for a while and walked to the kitchen making breakfast for the two of you.

“If I give her to Zelo what am I gonna do…”

“If I give her to Zelo would my whole life be worse…”

“If I give her to Zelo will ________ not talk to me anymore…”

Those phrases kept running in my head, suddenly I was really dizzy and the whole world shook for a bit, soon all I see was pitch black…

Your POV:
After you have done all of your morning routine a loud thump broke the silence. You quickly ran to the area where the sound came from and was extremely shocked to see Key lying on the ground fainted. The food that he was making was scattered all over the place, you quickly ran to him and kneeled beside him. You saw Key’s white pale face and dry lips as you leaned closer to see. You didn’t know what to do until Key opened his eyes slowly…