I love you?

Stolen heart

(Pretend Dara was you at the end)

Once I walked into the house I was welcomed by Key’s best homemade Kimchi scent.

“Ya, your home!” Key came rushing to you with a warm smile and took your hand.

“Hey, let me put my bag down first” you said trying to let go from his grip.

Once you put your bag down on the couch you immediately sat down trying to catch a breath from walking. Key took your hand forcing to follow him.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Key wondered.

“Yeah, you know me, I love food!! Your food especially” you laughed running to the kitchen table scanning for the Kimchi scent.

“Where is it?” you asked confused.

“Silly bunny, it’s still in the pot” you laughed.

“Oh…” looking dumbfounded.

While you were still staring at the table Key grabbed your hand. He took out a large bowl and gave it to you.

“Key, What’s that for…?” you asked confused.

“For pouring the Kimchi in so we can eat it” Key said smiling. “You can call me Oppa, no need to say my name the whole time.

“Ok Oppa”

Key took a large spoon to scoop out the delicious Kimchi. You stared at it, mouth watering. The bright red vegetables made you want to eat it even more. After Key finished scooping the Kimchi he told you to put the bowl on the kitchen table, and he then scooped out two bowls of rice, and also came to the kitchen table.

It was completely silence at the kitchen table both of you didn’t say a word. Just the sound of crunching and chewing .Until…

“So how was your day at school?” Key said trying to break the silence.

“It was alright” you continued to say.

Key POV:

I can’t stop staring into her beautiful eyes. Her beauty is undescribable. I still love her but I know she loves Zelo. Oh well I promised myself to stop loving her and start a new life…

“Oppa is there something wrong?” _______ asked.

“No No No No nothing’s wrong” you quickly answered.

“Are you sure…” _______ continued to say.

“Yup… um… absolutely…”

“Ok done eating!!!!!” _________Shouted.

“Wow not a singular grain of rice is left” you said shockingly.

“Yes, because mum told me before, the people in the villages spend all their time providing us rice so we shouldn’t waste a singular grain of rice”_________ said proudly.

Your POV:
“Ok Oppa, see you later I got to do my homework” you said.

“Ok you go do your homework” Key smiled kindly.

“Oh also go to bed early today, remember we have to practice singing tomorrow at home so I don’t want you to be tried while we are practising” Key added.

“Ok Oppa!” you said while you happily skipped along upstairs.

You walked upstairs and checked the time.

“Wow 7:00pm already, times sure goes fast when you’re having fun” you laughed.

You took out your poster that you and Zelo were working on, and then you started to stick on some decorations of ribbons and fake flowers.

Soon you heard this beep sound. It was from Zelo.

To: __________

I was wondering if I can take my camera with me tomorrow so I can take some pictures for the project

From: Zelo.

To: Zelo

Sure, I was just about to ask you that. Good night I am going to bed now *Kisses on forehead*

From: ________
To: __________

Ok Good night angel

From: Zelo

You stuck on your last piece of decoration and took a shower.

After you had a shower it was time for bed.

“Yawwwwn”.  After you came out from the bathroom you could feel a pair of arms around your waist.

“Good night ______ie” Key said while holding a cup of hot chocolate.

“Oh thanks Oppa!!!, how did you know I wanted hot chocolate?”
“Well I think we have known each other for quite a while, so I think I know you pretty well, don’t you think?” Key said asking a rhetorical question.

You walked into your room with Key clinging on your waist.

“Oppaaaaa, can you let go pleaseeee” you said doing some aegyo.

 “Only if you show me some aegyo” Key said.

“But I just did”

“Not enough, do more” Key said.

“Ok… Oppaaaaa” you said while you spun around and pushed him out of your way.

You walked closer and pocked his cheeks with your finger.

“Happy now?” you asked.

You saw Key’s face leaning closer and closer, soon both of your chests were touching each other’s. Key hugged you and kissed you on the cheeks.

“ I love you”