Confess

Stolen heart

Key POV:
As you walked outside waiting for Zelo to turn up you quickly ran to _______’s bedroom and grabbed another blindfold.

“This should do it!” you said to yourself confidently.

As you stared into space for a while you see this tall figure running towards your house.

“Oh, I bet it’s Zelo”.

As you walked closer to the figure it was actually Zelo so you quickly jogged towards the Zelo and said…

“Ya, wait here for a while ________ is cooking something and said that the food that she is cooking is a great surprise, so please put on this blindfold to great ready” Key said grinning.

“Sure” Zelo replied.

“Also don’t say anything until I tap on your shoulder” you said as you emphasized on the word ‘don’t’.

As Zelo put on the blindfold you quickly ran to the kitchen.

“Come on _______ I finished preparing” you said while taking _________’s hand.

“The preparation better not have anything to do with a spider or I am going to skin you alive” ______ said hauntingly.

“Ok I promise”

You walked outside with ________ in your arms and put her infront of Zelo and said…

“Ok now slowly put your face closer infront until you feel a soft surface” you whispered to _________.

Your POV:

As you placed your head a little further to the opened air, you feel this soft surface and suddenly a burst of heat. You quickly backed away and took off your blindfold infront of you was Zelo. You were so shocked and quickly dragged Key into the kitchen and started to swear at him.

“HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!!!” you screamed.

“I thought that you like Zelo this whole time” Key answered.

“I do…but…”

“So I gave you a chance to confess to him” Key said.

“How though, kissing him won’t mean that I like him!”

“Yeah I does, if you don’t that person why would you kiss him” Key grinned.

“I guess…”

“So confess now, I won’t look” Key said.

“Um…”

“Fine I’ll go to school you guys continue, meet you at school!!!” Key said running to the direction of the school as he waved at you.

You walked to Zelo and took off his blindfold.

“Umm… sssorry about ttthat…” you started to stutter.

“Did you just kiss me?” Zelo asked innocently.

“Um…”

“_________”

“Yes?” you answered.

“Where’s the food that Key said you were going to give me?” Zelo asked grinning.

“Food?” you said confused.

As you were about to walk into the house a pair of arms hooked around your waist.

“I really…like…you” Zelo said stuttering while blushing.

Without answering you turned around and returned the hug.

“I really like you too!” you said with tears that uncontrollably bursted out onto his chest.

Zelo hugged even more tightly and patted your head like a lost puppy. Somehow you found his hand intertwined with your hand.

“Let’s go to school” Zelo said checking his watch.

“Ok” you said happily.

In your head you thanked Key so much for this preparation.

“He is such a good friend, I will never regret having a friend like him” you thought to yourself.

Little did you know, Key was sitting around the corner of the house, leaning on the wall, with a clenched jaw, unable to control his tears.