Let her go and start a new life...

Stolen heart

Your POV:

“I am so glad that Key did that surprise for me, I thought I had to do something for him but in return it was him instead” you thought happily as you walked to school with Zelo in your hands.

“_________ we arrived at school” Zelo said smiling.

“Ok, I’ll get my books meet you at the canteen” you shouted waving at Zelo, whilst he also ran and got his books.

While you were walking to your locker trying to get your books you bumped into someone.

“Oh, I am sorry I didn’t mean to-“

“HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM CINDY THE WHOLE SCHOOL KNOWS ME, AND IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHO I AM I THINK I SHOULD GIVE YOU A SMALL LEASON” Cindy the queenkas yelled at the highest her lungs would let her.

“I am really sorry I didn’t mean to do it, I was just trying to-“

“DON’T THROW EXCUSES AT ME ALRIGHT YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHTS NOW SHOO BEFORE I CALL MY BODY GUARDS” Cindy continued to shout.

“Yeah, you should before we tell on the principal” Kelly said with a cold harsh smile.

Zelo POV:
As you walked outside from your locker you could hear a girl shouting. You rushed to see who it is to your surprise it was________.

“Oh lord its __________” you said to yourself you quickly sprinted out and stood infront of _________ and said…

“What are you doing!?!” You shouted.

“Well hello there what brings you here cutey” Cindy said in a flirty way.

“Well is it ok if you stop bothering her” you said politely.

“Bothering? We were not bothering her; she was standing on our way so we told her to move out of the way politely” Cindy and her friends said in union.

Your POV:

You slowly poked your head out behind Zelo’s back, the conversation was getting really loud and you didn’t know what to do. You looked at Zelo his fringe was all messed up; you quickly took his hand and ran for it, while the both of you were running the girls looked at you two with anger and slowly walked away.

The both of you ran towards the garden and stopped to take a breath.

“Are you alright” Zelo said while looking into your eyes.

“Yes I’m fine, thank you for coming back”

Without another word Zelo’s face leaned closer to yours and slowly kissed your forehead. The both of you blushed, you returned a hug a kiss on his chin (because he was so tall and you couldn’t reach the lips). Zelo smiled and hugged you back.

RING~~~

“Oh its class time, we better go” Zelo said as he took your hand.

“Aghh your too fast slow down!!!” you screamed trying to keep up.

Key POV:

You arrived at school just on time and you see Zelo and_______ happily holding hands and running towards class.

“I will have to let her go, I did the right thing her future belongs in Zelo’s hands, and she has finally found the right person. I will have to spread my wings and continue with life as it takes me” you mumbled to yourself.

As walked closer toward the classroom a poster caught your attention.

 

To all the great singers and dancers out there…

There would be an audition in the school for the singing and dancing, SM Entertainment will come and chose the best singer and dancer in the school and take them for a trainee season.

Friday, Lunch time in the hall.

Hope to see you all there

(Even If you’re not a singer nor dancer you can still come along and watch the show).


“Wow that would be a one in a lifetime chance, maybe I can try out, but I am really shy to sing infront of so many people I haven’t even sang to ________ before how can I do this, maybe I should just forget it” you said sadly.

You walked to your classroom thinking all the great opportunities you could have once you get in and thought. “I can do this I will prove it!!!”