A normal school day...

Stolen heart

Zelo POV:

3(x+6)-4=5… um… that equals…WHY AM I SO DUMB…

That is 5+4=9… no, 5x4=…

WHAT IS THIS...?

Your POV:

You took a glimpse at Zelo struggling to figure out the correct answer.

“Ya, Zelo oppa… are you having trouble on a question”? You whispered.

“Just a bit stuck on this question… Can you help…Pleeeeaaaseeee”? Zelo whispered back with a stressed face.

“Um…Excuse me Mrs Ama is it alright if I help Zelo on a question, he is having trouble with it” you politely stood up and asked.

“I don’t see why not, helping other students can help you too. Just don’t be too noisy” Mrs Ama replied back.

“Thank you”

“Oh... stop hanging around my Zelo oppa”

“________ is so annoying can she not?”

“Seriously…” a bunch of girls said in frustration

You looked down and ignored their negative comments and gently pulled the wooden chair towards Zelo’s work table and sat down quietly and helped him.

“Ya, this question is easy… were you paying attention in class…Zelo shi...” you asked, glaring your eyes to make you seem more ‘strict’.

“Um… I… was too busy… thinking about a person… I shouldn’t be thinking about…” Zelo replied, looking down blushing and embarrassed at the fact that he couldn’t be able to do the simple question.

You stared at Zelo for a few seconds, wondering about who he was thinking about… then you realised it was just you… you went completely red, and blushed hard.

“Here, um…I’ll help you…You do this for the first step…” you stuttered.

Zelo POV:

“Aww… she looks so cute like that… her cheeks are really so red, that it looks like two apples are stuck on her cheeks. But I bet mine is like that too”. You thought to yourself.

You admired _______’s face; her hair was long and a beautiful shade of brown, her long eyelashes really complimented her dark brown eyes and her lips were incredibly soft pink. She smells like roses and soap, a very gentle and refreshing scent.

“Zelo, Zelo, ZELO! Are you paying attention”? ________ exclaimed.

“Huh…Oh, sorry…um… I was…um… Can you start again please” you explained.

“Fine, this is the last time I explain, if you don’t pay attention I won’t help anymore, understood” ________ asked.

“Yes”

“For this type of equation you have to use backtracking, so 5+4 which equals 9, then x 3 which equals 27 lastly – 6 gives the results of 21. It is quite easy if you think about it” __________discussed with you with patience.

“Ok, thank you” you said with a smile on your face.

Your POV:

After you explained everything to Zelo you checked the time on the clock which hung on the front of the classroom.

“Woah… school’s over in like five minutes…” you muttered to yourself.

“Students, remember the project is due on Friday which is two days from now” Mrs Ama said raising her hand for silence.

“I want you all to complete this task on Friday; otherwise a detention will be given out, understood?”  

“Yes!!” replied all the students.

RINGGG~

School is over, all the students rush from different directions towards their locker. As usual you and Zelo remain behind.

“So… coming over to my place?” you asked Zelo who was just waking up from daydreaming.

“Huh…um…Yes!” Zelo replied still half-asleep.

“Ok, you better hurry then, slowpoke” you teased.

“Fine then, lets she who can get to their lockers first” Zelo said grinning.

“Ok…”

God, how am I supposed to win against those pair of legs…?

The both of you sprinted through the crowd of people, laughing and yelling to each other, not caring about who heard your conversation.

“ZELO, YOU SLOWPOKE HURRY UP… YOU ARE LIKE MILES BEHIND ME” you shouted.

“MORE LIKE YOUR MILES BEHIND ME” Zelo shouted back

Once the both of you reached your lockers, the both of you were out of breath.

“I…win…” you said huffing and puffing.

“No… I… win…” Zelo said crouching on the ground.

Heyyy my beloved readers... i know i didn't update for the last... month. but noone unsubscribed...so thanks you sooooooooo much for supporting my story and ME!! i will continue to update this story, please comment so i know to improve on LOVE YOU GUYS *kisses*