Pink cotton candy hair

Stolen heart

You both walked out from your beautiful creamy house and carried along walking down the cherry blossom pathway that led you all the way to school. Key had his hands in his pockets, head swinging in all different directions, whistling, while you just hurried along taking big steps to keep up.

“Are you nervous”? Questioned Key
”Well... Just a bit” as you said in a calm voice, but the inside of you were having a nerve wreck.

While you were still walking and staring at the ground thinking about what the first day of school might be like, you hear this sound of a skateboard rushing past you, a person bumped into you but did not say sorry, instead hurrying off down the street with his pink soft hair floating in the breeze. Suddenly Key grabbed your hand and started running to school;

“Shoot, we only have five minutes but before class starts” Key said in a panicking tone.

“We better hurry then” you said running in the cold air.

 

Huffing and puffing Key and you finally made it on time.

“I thought that we didn’t make it on time” you said as the locker bell started ringing.

“Well see you at recess” Key said running to his locker.

“Alright, see you soon” you shouted while flipping through your bag.

“Aishh, the first day of school and I didn’t bring my pencil case, gosh what am I going to do”? As you started searching for your pencil case.

As you walked to your locker in an uneasy mood, someone was waiting there for you. It was the boy who rode on the skateboard this morning.

“I wonder what he’s doing here” you asked yourself.

“Um… is this your pencil case, it fell out of your bag this morning when you were hurrying to school” he asked innocently.

“Oh thank you so much! I was searching for my pencil case this morning at school” you answered delighted.

“What’s your name”?

“My name is________, how about you”? You asked quietly.

“My name is Choi Jun Hong, but just call me Zelo” he said with a cute expression. As you both walked into the classroom.