I love you

Stolen heart

Key POV:

As you walked towards your classroom you could hear everyone talking about the Sm Auditions.

“It’s gonna be great!!” one girl shouted.

“I know right!! I heard that one of the queenkas is going for it…” another girl shouted.

“Really, I thought they were performing as a group there are rumours everywhere about them”.

“What they are going for it too… this is going to be pretty lame” you mumbled to yourself.

You walked in and sat down at your seat and took out a book and stared at it for quite some time until someone barged in…  

“Hello girlys and boys!! Me and my group are going for the Sm Auditions, We are called Globalpop. I hope to see you all there supporting us!!!!!!” the queenkas said in union.

Cindy cat walked toward her seat and sat down and took out a mirror and said…

“Look how lovely I look!” she said laughing at her own reflection in the mirror. Suddenly she turned to you.

“Hey there, you look fab today, are you going to go cheer for me cutey” she said pouting.

“Ummm, well I was planning to go audition myself so no” you said shaking your head.

“WHAT HOW COULD YOU NOT GO AND CHEER FOR ME” she yelled.” YOU KNOW WHO I AM RIGHT!?!?!” she continued to say.

Everyone stared at you and Cindy; Cindy’s flaring eyes stared at you with an angry ‘growl’.

“Well sssince iiii am ggoing to bbe there I might aass well cheer for you” you said stuttering trying to end the conversation.  

“Alright, that’s more like it, I will be expecting you to here” she said as she turned her head making her hair brush across your face.

Your POV:

As the two of you ran in class the whole class stared at you both with their jaw hanging from their mouth.

So are they official now” one girl whispered.

“Obviously since they are holding each other’s hands” replied another girl.

“Such a desperate ” Another girl stared and glared at you.

Zelo POV:

As __________ looked down with a sad expression, tears were quickly forming in her eyes. You walked to your seat with ________ behind you. 

“It’s ok, I will always be here for you” you said with a warm smile (even though her head was facing down).

Your POV:

“It’s ok, I will always be here for you” Zelo said.

You smiled and hugged him in front of the whole class. Zelo’s face went bright red but you still hugged him tightly.

“Cough Cough, are you guys done yet” Mrs Ama said as she walked into the class.

You quickly pushed Zelo aside and sat down at your seat with your head down blushing.

“Sorry Mrs Ama” Zelo kindly said. But you could hear giggles and gossiping around the classroom, you tilted your head a bit and you could see Zelo’s face… embarrassed.

After that it was completely silent around the classroom no one talked expect for Mrs Ama and sounds of pens clicking.

“Remember students the project is due in the next few days don’t forget to-

 Ringgg~

Everyone quickly took their book and ran to their locker screaming” HOME TIME HOME TIME!!!” Like normally you and Zelo remained behind even the teacher left without another word.

“Are you alright?” Zelo asked as he bobbed down.

You stared into his eyes and said “I’m fine, Thanks for asking” you said smiling for a bit.

Without another word Zelo hugged you “I love you”.

“I love you too” you said returning the hug.

The both of you let go and you immediately kissed him on the lips. You could feel Zelo’s face heating up really quick and soon he kissed you back.

The whole classroom was total silent even the corridors were complete silent no footsteps nor talking.

Soon a sound of familiar walking steps was slowly approaching towards the classroom.

Abruptly you heard this gasp, you quickly separated your lips from Zelo’s but you could only see the back of a familiar person, you quickly took your books and ran towards it… 

i am soooooooooo sorrryyy for updating in a long time i will make it up for you guys that are reading my story, from tueday onwards i will be updating everyday. but thanks for the support and if you guys comment and subscribe it would really make my day.