Chapter 19

Stolen heart

Your POV:

As you took out your school bag, Zelo walked behind you and gave you a warm back hug.

"_________ah, you look pretty today~" Zelo said squeezing you tightly.

"Thanks oppa! You look handsome too~" you pouted.

"Haha, your so cute!" Zelo said as he put his round chin on your shoulder.

"Ya oppa! It tickles!" You squealed trying to get out of his tight grasp.

"We should get a move on, Key is waiting for us at the school gate" you explained unwrapping his arms off your waist.

"Ok then" Zelo said rushing to the gates and taking your soft wrist.

 

When you arrived at the school gate, Key was crouched beside the pole holding his green IPod and practicing singing.

"Ya! Time to go practice singing, also I bought you a special guest who can help you sing!" You squatted down to speak to him face to face.

"Aghhh! Oh my god, when did you come and who is it-" Key paused half way through his speech and dragged you by the ear.

"Are you serious Zelo?, I told you I have never sung Infront of someone before, now you bring Zelo?" Key scolded you with a mad face.

"Sorry oppa~ But he is a really good rapper, not kidding! He can teach you. I promise" you said shaking your pinky from side to side.

"But still, I can't sing now... I have pressure...what if he laughs" Key said looking worried.

"I promise Zelo isn't that type of person, he's friendly and kind, he won't laugh" you said giving Key a warm hug lowering his pressure.

"All right then I trust you. Don't break your promise!" 

"I won't, Promise!"

Key's POV:

"Hey Hyung" Zelo greeted.

"Hey, looks like your teaching me... What was it again?" You asked _________ again scratching your head.

"Rapping!" _______ said mouthing the words 'Pabo'.

"Oh right! Rapping" you said looking stupid.

"So... Should we head home?" You asked politely.

"Yeah, lets GO!" Zelo and _______ shouted in union.

 

Your POV:

As you and Zelo slowly walked down the cherry blossom path, the scent that surrounded you was fresh and beautiful, you could also hear the sweet sounds of birds whistling, which really made your day.

"Isn't it just beautiful!" You said swinging your arms back and forth.

"What's beautiful? You?" Zelo asked acting stupid.

"Nooo~ the cherry blossom trees~" you said blushing a little.

"We'll it's not as beautiful as you, right?" 

"No, the trees are-" 

"Wait... I am wrong, the trees are waaaaayyyy more beautiful than you" Zelo said teasing you.

"Hey!" You said punching his chest hardly.

"Ow!" Zelo yelled.

"That's for saying that I'm uglier than a tree, meanie" you laughed.

"Nah~, I was just saying that you are really beautiful but the trees are a bit more beautiful" Zelo explained.

"But still... You compared me with a tree... Wahhhh" You started to fake tearing up.

"Ok ok ok, you are the most beautiful creature on this earth! No one and nothing can compete with your beauty" Zelo started to comfort you.

"Gees can you guys shut up? God... did you know how loud you two were? Could of set off a earthquake. And you two are the only people I've heard fighting about a tree." Key barged into your conversation. 

"Oops, sorry oppa~ We will quiet down now..." You whispered.

"Shouldn't be sorry for me, should be sorry for those poor little tree" Key continued to say.

 

After a few minutes the three of you arrived at your house's front door, you put your hand into one of your pockets reaching for the house keys.

"Huh... Where are my house keys?!?" You started to panic whilst searching for the keys everywhere.

"Are you sure they're not in your school bag zips?" Key asked also starting to panic.

You quickly took off your school bag and placed it on the ground and began to search.

"Oh god... It's not there, What are we going to do!!!" You said looking hopeless.

"Oh Key, do you have the key?" 

"Um... I normally don't bring the keys but I'll check..." Key said flipping through his bag.

"I don't have it either!!!"

"Where did I put my keys though..."

#Flashback#

"Got everything you need?" Key asked.

"Did you grab your keys on the kitchen table yet?" Zelo continue to ask.

"Wait, I will after I go to the toilet" you answered back.

*Flushed*

Come on, let's go otherwise we might be late!" Key shouted.

"Coming!" You shouted back.

You quickly ran out from the toilet and putted on your shoes quickly, forgetting your house keys

#End of flashback#

"Fudgecakes! I left them on the kitchen table.

"Oh you Pabo!" Key said.

"Do you guys want to say at my house for a night?" Zelo said trying to help.

"Nah, your parents wouldn't allow you, and also we are quite loud too" you replied.

''I'm perfectly quiet, it's just your girlfriend that is uncontrollably loud" Key answered back.

"Ya, we should be thinking of a way to come in, not talking about nonsense" you yelled.

"Oh, did you leave any windows open?" Zelo asked.

"Oh, I think I left the kitchen window opened this morning!" You squealed happily.

You immediately ran the the window which was opened widely.

"I think I might be just be able to fit through it, Zelo can you lift me up?"

"Sure"

 Zelo picked you up gently with his strong arms.

"Here we go..."

 

Hello thar... My lovely readers... Sorry for not updating for quite a while, please forgive me I had a test and didn't tell you guys, but hope this chapter will are it up for you guys! Comment and subscribe!