Can I come?

Stolen heart

RING RING RING!!! As the alarm clock hand 7:00am.

“Yawwwwwnnnn…” you crawled up to Key’s bed and snuggled beside him thinking what he said to you yesterday…

“I love you…”

“AGHHH ________ CUT OUT OF IT, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING!!!” you screamed.

Suddenly Key shot up from his bed and hugged you tight.

“Is anything wrong?” he asked worried.

“Umm… errr… nothing really…” you mumbled.

“Are you sure? You were screaming a second ago? Right?” Key asked.

“You… errr… probably heard the big eagle squawk… can you please let go of me now?” you quickly answered.

“Eagle… are you serious… why would an eagle be in near our house anyway…” Key looked at you smirking while unwarping his arms around your waist.

“Damn why did I say eagle… so dumb” you thought to yourself.

“I don’t know… you probably heard a different sound because I heard nothing…”

“Ok then…” Key looked at you smirking.

Soon you heard a beep sound coming from your phone…

You quickly jumped off Key’s bed and looked at your phone.

To: ________

Morning sunshine, I will be at your house in a few minutes, be ready!! *Kisses*

From: Zelo

You smiled at Zelo’s text “He really makes my day”.

You didn’t see Key looking at your face soon Key asked…

“Who is it this early” Key asked grinning.

“Just a friend of mine” you answered.

“More like BOYfriend of yours” Key said running to the bathroom.

“You little...”

To: Zelo

Morning!! I’m up now, don’t be lateee!!

From: _________

Within a blink of an eye the both of you got ready for school and was eating breakfast.

OATMEAL FOR THE WIN!!!

Soon you heard a knock on the door.

“I got it” you ran to the door happily.

As you expected Zelo was standing outside of the door with his fringe covering his beautiful eyes.

“Come in, we’re nearly done eating” you said as you took Zelo’s hand and walked into your house.

Key POV:

You saw Zelo and ________ walk into the house holding hands, for some reason you wanted to congratulate them.  

“My _________ is all grown up now” you thought to yourself.

“Good morning Hyung” Zelo greeted as he bowed.

“Morning Zelo” you said politely.

Your POV:

 You finished the last scoop of your oatmeal and headed off to school.

You and Zelo held hands and Key walked behind you awkwardly. The cherry blossom trees were so beautiful that you couldn’t help admire them with your large puppy eyes.

Zelo POV:
You saw ________ staring at the cherry blossom trees smiling; her smile can easily melt my heart within one second.

“Her smile can also easily melt any guy’s heart, maybe that’s why Key loved her so much” you thought to yourself.

Your POV:

The three of you soon arrived at school; you were the first ones here.

“Well see you around the school, don’t forget the singing lessons” Key said as he hurried along to the opposite direction where Zelo and you were heading.

“Bye Oppa” You waved quickly.

“What singing lessons?” Zelo asked you.

“Well you know the Sm auditions, Key really wants to get in so he decided to let me teach him” you replied.

“WOW you must be good”

“Good? Nowhere near good, I’m really bad at singing” you continued to say.” Are you good at singing?”

“I’m not good at singing but I am alright at rapping and beatboxing” Zelo said.

“Rapping, can you show me?” WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT… *MENTALLY FACE PALM*

“Yeah, Ginagin ssaume mogi mareun, Geu daedeureul wihae nallineun Punch, Seoroga dareugo pyeoneul gareugo, Geu mari got mujihan saramdeul marigo, Simjange ullineun nae mari nimalgwa dareuni, Hwaganani deureo samadi jansori, jinsildeureul wihan I gido, Garyeojin siseutem geomeun geurimjaga wiro, Deopyeodo gulhaji annneun sinseonghan baetji, What's The Name Of The Game? B.A.P”.

“WOW…” you said with your jaw hanging.

“Is that alright?” Zelo said rubbing his neck.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Maybe you should come to my house today and teach Key a bit of rapping” you said jumping up and down.

“Can I come?”                                                           

“Sure, we can also get our project done too!” you said gathering the books from your locker that you need for period one and two.

How is it... please don't be afraid to comment (I don't bite) so i can have some feedback on what i should improve. Thanks for the time :3