Is this homework or love?

Stolen heart

Once Zelo dragged you upstairs you didn’t know what to say, you stood there with your head facing down.

“What’s wrong”? Zelo asked curiously.

“Nothing really… Um… lllets start tthe Project” you then said stuttering.

“Sure”

Once you both got started with some information about each other, you both designed a lovely poster with your partners name highlighted bold with colouring pencils.

“That’s really creative” Zelo said cutely.

“Thanks”! You said politely.

When you both were still concentrating on your work Key sneaked upstairs and crawled near your room listening and peeking through the gaps of your door. You suddenly hear this BOOM sound. You both immediately turned around and saw the door smash open with Key on the ground in a weird position.

“Were you listening to our conversation”? You asked angrily.

“Ummm…. No….” Key trying to look away from your fiery eyes.

 “If not then please shoo shoo shoo” you said while pushing him out of the door.

“Kekeke, that was awkward he was probably listening to our conversation this whole time” you though to yourself. “He’s probably gonna make fun of me again since I am quite awkward with guys….” You continued to think.

“Is it alright if we exchange our phone numbers so we can keep contact for this project”? Zelo asked.

“Sure why not” you said as you quickly grabbed put your phone and took down his phone number while he took down yours.

“DONE” you said loudly.

“Text me, so I know if it’s the right number” Zelo said.

To: Zelo

Hi~~~:3

From_______

“Ok now I will know it’s you! He said with a smile.

You for some reason blushed and turned as red a tomato.” Have I really fell in love with him…Come on _______ I don’t really like him that much do I”? As you asked a rhetorical question. As you stood up going to get a pair of scissors you tripped on a glue stick and fell on Zelo’s Lap facing upwards. You blushed immediately because of the face distance; it was like an inch away from his face and yours. You then see Zelo’s face leaning closer and closer to yours, you closed your eyes ready for the first kiss, until someone barged into the door without knocking and stopped and saw what you two were about to do…