Singing coach

Stolen heart

You darted towards the figure that was powerwalking out of your sight. You quickly ran to the figure and taped on its shoulder.

“Get away from me” He shouted.

You quickly took a glimpse and saw it was Key.

“Key!?!?, why are you here?” you questioned.

“I was going to talk to you about something and walk you home then I saw you two… you know…” Key said.

“Are you cross?” you asked worried.

“No… just it feels weird… like… you know…it’s not the normal for you… just it’s not your normal self” Key said as he began calming down.

Zelo POV:

You walked outside of the classroom and saw Key and _________ talking to each other, loudly. You decided to walk away not to disturb them. You quickly walked out the back gate of the school so they wouldn’t notice you.

Your POV:

“Did I change?” you asked wondering.

“No, I just feel-“

Without another word you hugged Key tightly. He turned bright red as a tomato and hugged you back.

“Did you feel…?”

“Ummm… I feel alright…nothing was bothering me this whole time” Key said trying to act innocent.

“Did you feel somewhat left out, perhaps?” you asked.

Key POV:

“Did you feel somewhat left out, perhaps?” ________ asked.

“How did she know that I was thinking about that?” you asked yourself.

“Ummm… no… I just…”

“You didn’t have a hug from me for a long time is that what was missing” ______asked.

“Ummm… yeah…”

“How does she know everything that I am thinking about” you mumbled to yourself.

“How do I what?” _______ asked curiously.

“Nothing, nothing, nothing don’t worry about it” you said trying to change the subject.

“It’s just that… I… really need… you just for… now”

“What do you need me for” She asked.

“You know for the Sm Auditions, I really want to get into that company…”

“So your planning…”

“I’M NOT TRYING TO LET YOU AND ZELO BE APART FROM EACH OTHER!!!”Key said confirming the fact.

“I just need some support and advice from you, because I actually never sung infront of anyone in my whole life before, not even my parents” Key continued to say.

Your POV:

Suddenly you felt so special since Key has never sung infront of anyone before and he is going to sing infront of you.

“Well since I am so kind hearted I will be your ‘Singing Coach’” you said smiling.

Key jumped for joy and hugged you on the spot.

“So are you going to help me practise?”

“Yes I will, but I need to talk to Zelo first about the project that is due next week. Wait when is your audition is?” you asked.

“This Friday, so we still have four days till the audition” Key answered.

“Ok then I will meet you at home”

“Sure” Key said as he waved goodbye to you and left.

You walked towards the classroom, but no one was there. You looked at the clock in the classroom 4:30pm.

“WHAT WHEN WAS IT 4:30pm I THOUGHT IT WAS STILL 3:30pm”you mumbled to yourself.

“I better text Zelo” you thought.

Once you opened your phone you saw one text message and 5 miscalls, all by Zelo you opened the message and it said…

To:________
Honey, where are you? I went to your house but you and Key both aren’t there. I am just wondering are you free tomorrow I need ask you something.

From: Zelo

To: Zelo

Sorry Zelo I only opened my phone now, I will be freeish tomorrow, but you can come to my house and we can do the project together while you can ask me about the thing you are going to ask me.

From:________

A few minutes later while you were walking back home you received a text message from Zelo saying…

To:_________

Yeah sure I will there tomorrow just wait for me at the gate as usual and I will be there, ok bye my sweetie gtg~

From: Zelo

To: Zelo

Ok bye my little prince~

See you tomorrow

From:_______

Soon later you arrived home safely and you received another message…

To:_______
Bye my little angel have a sweet night *kisses*

From: Zelo

“Aww that is so cute, sometimes you really make my day” you happily talked to yourself.