Getting a little closer

Stolen heart

“Now that you all have found a partner, we will now discuss about the topic for this project” she said with a smile.

“The topic that I and the rest of the teachers in your year level have decided to choose is…..Drumroll pleaseeee… INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!!! Since that we are all new to each other, we have decided to let you each make a poster of your partner. Write as much as you can include pictures and try to be informative but not too stalky”.

Everyone in the class laughed a bit and listened straight away.

“By the way class this project is due next week on Monday” she spoke in a clear voice.

In your head you were thinking…” Gosh what am I going to do I bet he won’t even bother talking to me, he probably just said that he would go with me to ignore the other girls” you thought to yourself confidently.

The words what am I going to do raced in your head like a marathon, until someone tapped you on the shoulder.

“___________ is it alright if I go to your house to do this project today”? Zelo asked.” My house is kinda messy with all the books scattered everywhere” he continued

“SSSure” you said as you stuttered

 “Well then meet you at the gates after school” he said with a cheeky smile.

“Sure”

“But Key is going to be there it’s going to be really awkward” you thought to yourself.

RINGGGG

School’s over the people rushed in all sorts of directions, but out of nowhere a pair of arms hooked your waist and pulled you closer. As you turned around thinking that it was Zelo, Key smiled and said.

“How’s the first day of school”? Key questioned.

“Um... it was really great! I met new friends and teachers it was really fun!” you said thinking about when Zelo is going to come.

“Um… Key…” you said in a quite tone.

“Is it alright if a friend of mine comes to our house to do homework” I asked.

“Sure! Is it a boy or girl”? He asked teasingly

“A boy…” you continued to say.

“OHH I KNEW IT!!! No wonder you are so quiet today when you came out of school, normally you screaming and yelling your lungs out but today… you had been hiding something” he said cheekily.

“haha, well come on slowpoke its 3:30pm now we better go home and get it over and done with, since you’re gonna be jealous of his handsomeness” you teased.

“I bet he is not as handsome as me” he said confidently.

“We’ll see about that...” you continued to say.