Secret crush

Stolen heart

You both walked into the classroom to find a seat, Zelo sat right opposite of you and took out his phone and started playing games, whilst you sat there staring into his innocent eyes.

Zelo turned his head and saw you staring at him.

“What wrong”? Zelo asked politely.

“Um… nothing, I was just thinking about which teacher is teaching us” you said trying to change the subject.

“Ok then” as he kept playing on his phone.

“Ok class, my name is Mrs Ama, please take out your pencil case and write on a slip of paper of your name and put it on the edge of the table and then we shall begin class” she said in a loud voice.

You took a glimpse of Zelo struggling to find a piece of paper.

“_______ Can I please borrow a slip of paper”? He asked gently

“Sure, why not” I replied as I handed him a slip of paper and looked into his eyes and stared, thinking “Gosh he is handsome”.

“Class, now that you all have written your names on the slip of paper we shall now begin class” she said with a grin.

“The first task of the day is to pair up with a person that you don’t know or haven’t seen before” Mrs Ama said.

The girls in the class ran up to Zelo

“Can I be your partner” one girl said begging on her knees.

“No don’t be partners with her be partners with me” another girl screamed.

You looked at Zelo and quickly turned back hoping that he didn’t see you.

“Do you want to pair up with me”? Zelo asked cutely ignoring the rest of the girls.

“Um… SURE!!!!” you replied as you jumped out of your chair giggling.

“Fine then Zelo; go with that girl that no one cares about” the group girls said in union.

 Zelo ignored and took your wrist went to the teacher. Your heart started to pound and quickly turned red and started to blush.

“Is it alright if I and _______ go together”? He asked kindly.

“Of course you can” Mrs Ama said.

“Thank you” Zelo said cutely.