At the Apartment

Stolen heart

As Key and you walked to the gate you saw Zelo standing and leaning on a pole.

“He’s there can you see”? You pointed at Zelo.

“Wait are you serious, Choi Junhong is the person that you’re talking about right”? Key asked amazed.

“Yeah, Zelo was the person I was talking about this whole time” you answered.

“________ you do know that he’s the most popular guy at school right? Now that his going to our house all the girls will go mad and they will ask ME for his autograph and stuff!!! Key started to yell.

“Yeah … and your problem is…”

“YOU KNOW… I WON’T BE SITTiNG IN PEACE NOW THAT ALL THE GIRLS ARE CHASING MEEE FOR HIS AUTOGRAPHS” Key screamed even more.

“Calm yourself, bet the girls won’t be that bad, I promise” thinking "Oh gosh!!!"

“Well if the girls are still like maniacs I think I know who to talk to know” he laughed.

When you and Key walked up to Zelo who was chewing his gum and staring into space, I tapped him and said…

“We’re here!”

“Finally I was about to doze off into dreamland” he said loudly.

When you turned around to look at Key you saw his fist slowly rising up.

“Oh gosh… what to dooo…..”  you panicked. You quickly grabbed his hand and said…

“Well lets go home and do the project shall we…” you said trying to change what Key was about to do.

“Ok let’s go” Key said staring into Zelo’s eyes as if he was going to punch him any second.

On the way back home it was DEAD silent no one talked, Both Key and Zelo stared into the lovely nature surrounding us, as you were STILL holding Key's hand just looking at the ground thinking what to do when we get home. Soon after ten minutes we finally arrived. Everyone took off their shoes and placed it outside; you took Zelo for a little tour around the house while Key sat on the couch and watched T.V while looking at Zelo in a jealous way.

“Well here is the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom and Oh upstairs is where we are going to do our homework” you said excited.

“Alright then, let’s start” Zelo said as he took your hand and rushed upstairs, in the corner of your eye you could see in the reflection on the T.V that Key’s flaring were eyes staring at you and Zelo. You only looked at the ground blushing, and didn’t know what to do nor say.