Eating and Smiling

12 Dolls

 chapter nin 

 eating and smiling

 

________________________________________

 

After helping Exo go through the door, Jieun and they walked to SUJU’s restaurant. They entered inside.

“Excuse me” Jieun called one of the workers.

“Hello miss, how-“one of the female workers asked but stopped when she saw the 12 dashing men behind Jieun. Jieun was waiting patiently for the waitress to answer.

“Table for 13 please” Jieun told her. The waitress snapped out of her gaze.

“13 oh yes, come right this way.” She led them into the back. The customers, waiters, waitresses, and cooks gazed at Exo as they walked to their table. Jieun felt uncomfortable with many eyes watching them as they sat but the guys didn’t seem to mind it at all. The waitress gave them the menus.

“Oh we don’t need it” jieun stopped her. “We’re all going to get Kimchi” the waitress nodded then ran back in the kitchen. Jieun could hear everyone talking about them.

“What’s wrong?” Luhan asked.

“It’s nothing” she tried to smiled.

The waitress came back with their food.

“This looks amazing” Xiumin beamed. He grabbed the chopsticks and began to eat but stopped when his tongue got burned. “Ouch”

Jieun giggled. “Xiumin, you should let it cool down first.” Jieun blew on the Kimchi trying to make it cooler. After she was done, Xiumin started to eat.

“Does that feel cooler now?” she asked.

He nodded his head. Xiumin was devouring his Kimchi. His face was a whole mess. Jieun grabbed a napkin and wiped it. Xiumin couldn’t stop smiling. Luhan, Chen, Sehun, D.O, and Tao glared at Xiumin.

After they were done, Jieun asked for the check. Exo went outside and waited for her.

“How much is it?” Jieun asked the waitress.

“It’s on the house”

“Really?!!”

“Yup”

“Thank you”

“What’s your secret?” the waitress asked.

“What?”

“What’s your secret? I mean you got those guys,” she pointed to Exo. “to come with you. How’d you do it? Well you’re pretty so that must be one way but tell me.”

“Um I have to go” Jieun ran out of the restaurant. “Let’s go home” she told the guys. They arrived home. They took a bath then stayed up late watching a movie. Jieun was in her room organizing the stuff on her desk. Baekhyun knocked on her door.

Jieun looked at him. “You can come in” Baekhyun sat on her bed. “Why aren’t you watching the movies with the guys” she asked.

“I didn’t feel like watching”

Baekhyun was looking at the makeup box on Jieun’s table. “Do you wear makeup?” he asked.

“Not really”

“Do you put it on by yourself?”

“No I had a friend help me since I’m not that good.”

“Do you mind if I put it on you?”

“You know how to do makeup?”

“Well mostly eyeliner.”

“Okay, we can try” Jieun brought the makeup box to him. Baekhyun got the eyeliner. He grabbed the mirror. “Look” he told Jieun.

Jieun was amazed by what she saw. “Wow this looks amazing. Who taught you this?”

“My mother, she thought she was going to have a girl so she bought a lot of girly things like makeup but when she learned she had me she decided that I should learn how to do this, I really don’t know why.”

“You’re amazing at it.”

“Really”

“Of course.”

“Oh, I thought you might say that it’s weird for a guy to know about these kinds of things.”

“You shouldn’t be ashamed, you have an amazing talent.”

“Thanks, I didn’t tell the guys about it because I thought they might laugh at me.”

“You don’t have to tell them and if they learn about your talent then don’t be shy.”

“Thank you Jieun, you’re very kind” he blushed. No one had ever told him anything like that before. 

Baekhyun continued to put makeup on Jieun. They had a really good time. The weekend went on great for Jieun. There were times Exo did something’s like break her things but she didn’t mind it that much. She had a great time with the boys the whole weekend but tomorrow she had to return to school.

The morning came and Jieun got ready for school.

“Bye guys, I’m going now” she waved to them.

Exo waved back. Sehun began to pout after Jieun left. “I want to go to school.”

“Me too” Tao joined in.

“I want to see Jieun more.” Chen said.

“I want to see what a school is like” Xiumin said.

“I just want to be with Jieun” both Baekhyun and Kai said.

“Hey I have an idea” Chanyeol jumped out of nowhere.

“No, we’re not going to listen to you” D.O folded his arms.

“Last time you had an idea everything went kaboom” Lay said.

“No but this time it’s a good one” Chanyeol protested.

“What is it?” Kris asked, annoyed.

“Let’s enroll in Jieun’s school”

Exo thought for a while. “That’s not a bad idea”

“Let’s go see Jieun” the cheered and marched out the door.

On the other hand, Jieun was walking peacefully to school wondering what the guys were doing. She was hoping they didn’t break anything else; she didn’t want to clean up broken pieces of glass again.

Jieun arrived at school and did her daily routine. She went to her locker to get her textbook. Jieun was startled when one of the students squealed but she knew they were fangirling over infinite that was walking the hallways.

“Oh my gosh they are handsome”

“They’re so dashing”

“Infinite must be here and Woohyun too! Don’t look that way Jieun” she thought.

“Who are these 12 men?”

“Wait, 12 men; infinite has only 7 and the only other guys I know are-no they’re not.” Jieun panicked. She didn’t want to look but curiosity won her. She slowly turned her eyes to the direction of the squealing praying it wasn’t them.

“Are they models?”

“They’re so beautiful!”

“I think I’m about to faint.”

Unfortunately, it was them. “No, no, no, no, nooooooooooooooo. Why is Exo here?!!”  

         

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» how was the chapter. I hope it wasn't boring. comment! ^^