Rejected

12 Dolls

Jieun ran outside to find Woohyun leaning on one of the obstacles on the field; he had a huge smile. Once jieun was close to him he got up and walked towards her.

“Hey” he said.

“Hi” she returned back the greeting.

“So you’re here early.”

“Yeah, principal Sooman wanted me to do something but he’s not here.”

“Wow, that’s not right.”

“Yeah” she gave a faint laugh. “So you’re training in the morning.”

“The coach wants us to be fit and ready for practice today so I thought I might do a few runs.” He looked at the field then back at Jieun. “We have a game coming up in 2 weeks so the coach is training us extra hard. You have been to our games, right?”

“Actually, I haven’t” she looked at the ground.

“Really, you should come.”

“I’ll try to. Oh, by the way do you need any players?”

“We have a good amount of people on the team but I guess we need one more.”

“Great because Kris wants to join your team”

“We could use someone like him; a guy that has a height like that is perfect for our team.” Woohyun smiled. “Ask him to come afterschool in the gym and I’ll get him in.”

“Thank you and now I have to go back inside.”

“You can’t stay a bit more with me.”

“I have to go inside.”

Jieun began to walk but Woohyun grabbed her wrist stopping her; jieun looked at him blushing. “Please stay with me for a moment.”

Jieun just nodded. “Okay” she was blushing.

“Let’s take a walk.” They began to walk on the field.

After the walk, Jieun came back inside the classroom, her cheeks super red.

“Jieunie’s back” Sehun jumped into Jieun.

“We missed you Jieun” Kai ran to her.

“I was only gone for a moment.” She smiled. “Oh Kris, I got you a chance to be on the basketball team. Go to the gym afterschool and Woohyun will help you out.”

“Are you serious? Thanks Jieun” Kris wanted to hug her but he had a tough reputation with the guys; he stayed put.

“Did Sooman come in?” she asked. The guys shook their head. “Well he made us come here for no reason. Well I guess we have to go to class instead.”

They all went out of the room and grabbed their things from the locker. The girls were giggling and screaming when Exo came out but glared at Jieun. The guys went to their lockers while Jieun went back inside the student council room to get her notebook.

Kris was at his locker grabbing his textbook. He closed it and once his locker was closed he saw Jihyun leaning against the locker nest to him. He didn’t show any emotion.

“Hey there” Jihyun said sweetly.

“Um…hi” he said giving no emotion.

“I’m not sure we meet, I’m Jihyun.” She held her hand out. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Kris” he didn’t want to talk to her.

“Nice to meet you Kris.” She tried to give him her best smile.

“Nice to meet you too now please move.” He walked past her. She ran in front of him.

“Wait” she gestured. “I want to know you more.”

Kris rolled his eyes. “I want to get to class.”

He walked again to Jihyun stopped him again. He looked at her. “What do you want?”

“I told you I want to know you more.” Jihyun said cutely. “I find you very interesting” she came closer to him. “I really liked you the moment you came in class; you stole my heart right there and then.” Kris didn’t care much about she had to say; he didn’t pay attention to her but to Jieun who was coming out of the room.

He slowly pushed her off him. “Well you’re not the one who stole my heart.” He walked over to Jieun and they both walked to class. Jihyun was furious; she has never had a guy reject her.

Jihyun stomped all the way to 4minute.

“Whoa what happened to you?” Sohyun asked.

“Kris rejected me, KRIS REJECTED ME!” she was fuming.

“Looks like your dream man picked someone else over you. Ha” Jiyoon laughed.

“Who’s that someone, by the way” asked Gayoon.

“That little freaking president Song Jieun.” Jihyun snapped.

 “Oh” they all said.

“She’s not that bad” Hyuna said softly.

“What” Jihyun glared at Hyuna.

“I agree with Hyuna, Jieun’s not bad at all. I mean she’s pretty, smart and has a nice smile.” Sohyun agreed.

“You think she is!” Jihyun snapped again.

“Hey, calm yourself down” Gayoon ordered. “The girl’s not that bad, I agree, and you’re getting too hyped up for no reason.”

“Yup” Jiyoon nodded.

“These guys are no help but I swear I won’t Jieun get away with it” Jihyun thought.  


How was this? I hope it wasn't confusing. Thanks for reading this! Comment!