One Long Day

12 Dolls

The rest of the day Exo followed Jieun around to all her classes. They introduced themselves and more girls kept melting in class. The girls also gave Jieun evil looks. Jieun felt very uncomfortable. After 31/2 hours of school, it was finally lunch.

“Yay it’s lunch” Xiumin cheered.

“I wonder what they have.” Chen thought.

“Jieunie, where’s the lunchroom?” Sehun asked.

“The lunch room is down the hallway to the right and that’s where it is” Jieun explained the directions.

“Let’s go” they began to walk instead of Jieun. Suho stopped the guys.

“Jieun, are you coming?” Suho asked.

“Um no” jieun said. “I don’t really go to the lunch room”

“Why” Kai pouted.

“Well, it’s complicated” Jieun looked at the ground.

“Is it’s because you’re a loner?” Kris yawned.

Jieun was annoyed when he said that. “Why is this guy always bitter?”     

 “Well if it’s that reason then you don’t have to worry” Lay said.

“You have us” Chanyeol locked his arms with Jieun.

“We won’t leave you” Sehun locked his arms with her too.

They dragged Jieun to the lunch room. Once they entered the lunchroom, all eyes went on Exo. All the girls began to squeal.

“OMG THEY’RE HERE!” they screamed in joy. Infinite was eating their lunch when they heard all the girls squeal. They all looked at Exo walking in.

“Hey who are those guys?” Sunggyu asked eating his apple.

“I heard girls say that they might be super models.” Sungyeol shared what he knew about them.

“They’re stealing our fan girls” Sungjong sounded jealous.

“Wow they really look like models” Dongwoo took a sip of his soda.

“I really don’t chair” Myungsoo continued eating, ignoring Exo.

Woohyun looked and saw Jieun with them. “They must be close with Jieun” for some odd reason, when Woohyun saw Chanyeol and Sehun having their arms locked with Jieun, he felt a bit of jealously.

Exo dragged Jieun in and all the fan girls went from squealing to curing at Jieun. 4minute was watching from their table. They were all jealous.

“I want to have arms locked with them” Sohyun pouted.

“Who the hell does she think she is?” Jiyoon said in rage.

“Who is she anyways?” Gayoon asked.

“She’s Jieun, the class president” Hyuna answered softly.  She didn’t want to say anything bad about Jieun.

Jihyun watched them in anger. She really hated how all the guys were around her especially Kris. “Look at her with them. They are surrounding her like she’s their queen. I bet you she did something with them, like have , and now they’re obeying her command. They don’t like her at all; they’re just doing this for some you know what” Jihyun stabbed her food with her fork.

Exo grabbed their food. They all got salad and soup. They sat at the table at the end. Baekhyun grabbed at seat next to Jieun who was still feeling the vibe of the evil eyes from the other girls.

“Jieun, you okay? Baekhyun asked.

Jieun nodded her head. Everyone started to eat except her; she wasn’t in the mood to eat.

“Why aren’t you eating” Kai asked chewing his pear.

Jieun shrugged. “Don’t you like the food?” Suho asked.

“It’s not bad at all” Xiumin was munching on his salad.

Baekhyun filled his spoon with soup. “Here Jieun” Baekhyun moved the spoon closer to her.

“Oh Baekhyun it’s okay; you don’t have to feed me” Jieun said. She looked at the girl giving her to cold looks. She heard them say “is she crazy for not letting him feed her?” and “I want him to feed me” and “she is going to regret and I was that was me”. Jieun took in a deep breath.

Baekhyun was still holding the spoon. Jieun opened slowly and drank the soup from Baekhyun’s spoon. She heard all the girls giggle and say “he is so cute”. Baekhyun smiled while Jieun blushed. “See isn’t that good?” Baekhyun chuckled. Jieun nodded.

Infinite watched Exo. “Wow, girls are giggling over that.” Myungsoo wasn’t amused.

“These guys are really something” Hoya yawned.

Woohyun witnessed everything that happened between Baekhyun and Jieun. He felt something inside like a bit of jealously. Woohyun didn’t realize he was crushing his soda.

“Um Woohyun” Sungjong tapped his shoulder.

“What” Woohyun didn’t sound too happy.

“You’re crushing your soda can” Sungjong pointed to the can of soda which had its juice spilling on Woohyun’s hand. He wiped it with a napkin.

4minute watched everything as well and Jihyun didn’t like it at all. “Wow they must really hate her if they’re feeding her and smiling, laughing, and playing with her” Jiyoon said sarcastically.

“Shut up, they’re only doing this for attention” Jihyun snapped.

“Face it Jihyun, it’s not for pretend and they must really like her” Sohyun said.

“Whatever” Jihyun drank her water.

Meanwhile infinite kept looking at Exo then the fan girls.

“These guys aren’t noticing anything that’s happening right now” Hoya said. “Look at the girls; they don’t act like that with us”

“I want to know who these guys are” Sungjong said.

“You want know who they are” Woohyun smiled. “Boys, why don’t we go make some new friends?” infinite walked over to Exo who was playing with Jieun.

Infinite stopped at the front of the table. Exo stopped and looked at infinite.

“Hello there” Suho greeted.

“Hi” Woohyun waved. Woohyun looked at Jieun. “Hey Jieun” he smiled. Jieun waved shyly.

“So new guys” Sunggyu came in front. “Let’s introduce ourselves. I’m Sunggyu”

“Myungsoo” he waved lazily.

“Dongwoo” he flashed his gums while smiling.

“Hoya’s the name”

“Sungyeol” he waved and jumped. “Are you models?”

“I’m cutie boy Sungjong” Sungjong winked.

“You’re a boy?” Sehun asked, surprised by Sungjong’s appearance. Dongwoo, Hoya, and Myungsoo were dying of laughter in the back.

Sungjong fumed. “Yes I’m a boy!” he snapped.

“And I’m Woohyun; it’s nice to meet you guys”

Exo shared their names.

“Do you guys have a group name?” Dongwoo asked.

“What do you mean by that?” Luhan asked.

“Do you have name you go by like us, we’re called infinite” Hoya explained.

“We’re called Exo” Kris answered. Sunggyu turned to everyone. “Hear that, their group name is Exo” he announced. Everyone began to blabber about their group name.

“Exo sounds hot”

“Exo is amazing”

“I love you Exo” 

Jieun felt more uncomfortable with Woohyun standing next to her but at the same time she did like it. Kai noticed the way she was acting when Woohyun was there.

“Well Exo, it was nice meeting you” Woohyun said then looked at Jieun giving her his best smile. She smiled back. Infinite walked back to their table.

“Who were they?” Chanyeol asked.

“They’re the popular guys at school” Jieun told them.

“Ooohhhh” they said together.   

After lunch, everyone went on to their classes. The day was long for Jieun but at least she survived. After school she went to the student council room. Zelo wasn’t there but she started her work anyways. Exo followed her and watched her as she worked.

“Whatcha doing?” Tao asked.

“Doing paperwork” Jieun explained, stacking the paper together.

“Do you need any help? Luhan asked.

“Not really” Jieun sighed.

“Why are you doing this?” Kai asked.

“Because it’s my job as the class president” Jieun explained. Principal Sooman walked in.

“Hello Jieun” he greeted. “And hello new students who look like models”

“Hello principal Sooman” Suho greeted.

“How’s everything coming?” Sooman asked Jieun.

“Everything is coming great and I got your email about a party you want to throw for the school”

“Did you like the idea?”

“I think a Hawaiian theme sounds great”

“Great now we just need a date and decorations and a place to set it up.”

“I’ll get to it right now”

“Do you need help with it?”

“I think I’ll be alright. Besides I have Zelo”

“Okay then”

“Jieunie we want to help” Sehun said.

“No it’s okay besides you have to be in student council” Jieun explained.

“Do we have to?” Luhan asked.

Jieun nodded. “Okay then principal Sooman” Suho faced him. “May we be in student council?”

“Of course” Sooman agreed.

“Principal Sooman” Jieun whined.

“What, it’ll be good for the school”

“Fine”

Exo began to grab papers and organize it but they went all over the place. They cleaned the board but messed it up again. Jieun was sitting at the desk witnessing everything. “Oh this is a very long day”

“Hey wait” Jieun shot up from her desk.

“What is it Jieun?” Lay asked.

“How did you get all your uniforms and supplies in such a short time?”

“Oh about that…”

FLASHBACK:

“Wow Jieun’s school is huge” Sehun exclaimed.

“Let’s go inside” they marched in. a woman was sitting at her desk and when she saw Exo her heart stopped.

“Hello miss” Suho smiled. “We would like to enroll in this school”

The woman just nodded. “Okay but you’re going to need the school uniform. She grabbed them all uniforms. “And you’ll also need your supplies which we have in the office” she ran to the office and got them their things. “Here are your schedules and textbooks” she handed it to them. “Enjoy the school”

FLASHBACK END~

“And that’s how we got everything”

“Wow” Jieun wasn’t that amused. 


How was that? Hope this answered some questions. Comment!