Crush

12 Dolls

“Good night guys” Jieun said to the guys.

“Good night Jieun” they said back.

Jieun went up to her room while the guys followed her to her room. She didn’t notice them until she turned around to close her door.

“Um” she was confused. “Aren’t you guys going to sleep? She asked with a slight chuckle.

All of them snapped out. “Um yeah” they went to their room, blushing. Jieun looked at them shaking her head and laughing. “These guys”

The night was peaceful, something Jieun didn’t expect from the guys but at least she could get a great sleep. Jieun drifted to dreamland and eventually began to dream about Woohyun. They were together in a room with a table for two surrounded by rose petals; violin music was playing while the lighting was dim making it a romantic sight. Woohyun was calling Jieun’s name over and over again.

“Jieun” a man’s voice said. She thought she was dreaming and it only Woohyun’s.

“Jieun” the voice sounded different from Woohyun. “Jieun” the voice wasn’t Woohyun’s but Luhan’s instead.

“Jieun” Luhan called again and this time Jieun shot up from bed with her hands making a stop gesture. Luhan blinked, confused with what Jieun was doing.

“Um…” Luhan didn’t know what to say for a moment. “Are you okay?”

Jieun looked at Luhan blinking multiple times then looked at the time. It was only 6:00; a bit too early for school.

“Luhan” she looked at him. “Why did you wake me up at 6 in the morning?”

“Principal Sooman called and said he wanted to talk about the party thing” Luhan answered. Jieun shook her head making an okay with . She got up from bed then went to the bathroom with luhan following behind.

“Jieun” Luhan tapped her shoulder.

“Yes Luhan”

“Why were you saying Woohyun out loud?”

“I was” she sounded embarrassed.

“Yeah” Luhan nodded his head slowly. “You were saying it a lot in a very sweet way”

“Oh” she was red but tried not to show it. Jieun ignored it and entered the bathroom. When she did, she saw Sehun and Tao in the bath tub playing with the bubbles. Jieun went back out, her face covered in red. She just saw two guys in a bathtub together. That isn’t weird at all.

“Jieunie” she heard Sehun call.

“Yes” she said from outside.

“If you think we’re then we’re not” Tao said.

“We’re wearing trunks” Sehun added.

“Why are they-never mind” jieun shook her head.

Sehun and Tao came out; their hair soaking wet but at least they were wearing clothes. Jieun went inside and dressed up. She came out of the bathroom and saw the guys in their uniforms.

“Wow” she said, surprised. “You guys are already prepared” they nodded their head. They handed her a glass of milk then they left for school. There was barely anyone there when they reached school. They walked in the school heading to the student council room. Zelo was already there.

“Hey Zelo” Jieun waved. “You’re here early”

“Sooman kept on calling me and he wouldn’t leave me alone until I answered” Zelo explained. “I see the guys came as well” Zelo looked over Jieun’s shoulder to find Exo. “So why did he call us here?”

“I’m not sure” Jieun shrugged. She looked at Luhan. “Did he say why we should come early?”

Luhan shook his head. Jieun thought he looked adorable.

“What I don’t like about this is that Sooman isn’t here yet” Zelo complained.

“Well you know how he is” Jieun giggled. Jieun looked at Exo; they were looking outside the window. She went over.

“What are you guys looking at?” she asked.

“Someone running” Lay pointed at a man running on the field. Zelo walked over to take a look.

“Oh it’s Woohyun” Zelo said. “He’s on the basketball team, remember.” Zelo explained. “He’s working out early.”

“You have a basketball team” Kris sounded interested.

Zelo nodded. “Yup, our basketball team just started 5 months ago and we’ve been doing well on the games thanks to Woohyun; he’s the star player.”

“Are they still taking player?” Kris asked.

“I don’t know but you can ask coach or maybe Woohyun; he’ll let you in easily” Zelo said. “I’ve been to 3 of their games and man, can Woohyun play. Have you been to any of the games, Jieun” Zelo faced her but Jieun wasn’t paying attention; her eyes were all on Woohyun. Exo noticed her looking at Woohyun and they didn’t like the sight of it.

“Jieun” Kai waved his hand in front of her. Jieun snapped out. “Yes” she said to them.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked.

“I’m fine” she smiled then gave her attention to Woohyun who was still running. Exo didn’t want to look so they went on with their own things while jieun was still watching Woohyun. Woohyun stopped running; he was catching his breath after a mile of running. Sweat was rolling down his forehead; he wiped it off. Woohyun looked at the class building and saw Jieun. A smile appeared; he waved to Jieun. Jieun looked around to see if he was waving to someone else but there was no one then pointed to herself. Woohyun chuckled then nodded his head. He gestured her to come out but she showed him paperwork of the student council. Woohyun gave a slight frown making Jieun giggle.

“Come one” Woohyun gestured her again. Jieun looked around then said one minute. Jieun turned to Exo and Zelo. “Hey guys, I’ll be back” she said.

“Where are you going?” Chen asked.

“I’m going to see Woohyun for a bit”

“Oh” none of them sounded happy about it. Jieun ran out of the classroom happy as ever can be while the guys weren’t too pleased about it.

“Why is she always happy when Woohyun is here?” Luhan asked, jealous.

“Why does he have to ruin our time with her?” Kai was annoyed.

“Can he be gone for a week?” Sehun asked.

“Why does she act different with Woohyun?” Kris didn’t like it.

Exo sighed; Zelo looked at them. “You don’t know”

“Know what?” Lay asked.

“About why Jieun acts the way she does around Woohyun”   

“Why does she?” Luhan asked eager to know the answer.

“She has a crush on the guy; she always had.” Zelo explained. “She always liked him ever since they were kids. He’s her childhood crush and she can’t stop thinking about him or sometime even talking about him. She’s head over heels for Woohyun.”

After Zelo explained, Exo was fuming.

“That explains a lot” D.O said.

“May I crush her crush?” Chanyeol asked, clenching his fists.

“I would like to throw him in a vortex” Kai said.

“Guys calm down” Suho told them. “We shouldn’t be talking like this; it’s not right” he sighed. “Once I get my hands on him I will totally throw him into a black hole” Suho thought.

Zelo looked at Exo as they were talking about the things they were going to do to Woohyun. Zelo couldn’t help but laugh. “These guys are really something, but, I wish I could be like Woohyun. I would like Jieun to like me” he sighed.


How was this chapter? Hope this wasn't boring; man I'm losing my touch in this story. Well, hope you enjoyed and tell me what you think. Comment my lovely's.