Avenge

12 Dolls

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

“So how do we find him?” Sehun asked.

They all took a minute to think. They forgot that they had no clue where Taeyang was.

“Um I don’t know…” Lay scratched his head.

They all thought how they were going to find Taeyang.

“I have an idea!” Chanyeol said, enthusiastically.

“What is it?” Kris looked at him blankly.

“We can go back to school and look at Taeyang’s profile to see where he lives.”

“Chanyeol,” Suho placed his hands on Chanyeol’s shoulder. “This might be the smartest thing you ever said.”

Baekhyun shook his head.

“How are we going to get there fast?” Xiumin asked.

“Hey” Kai waved his hands rapidly. “What am I, chop liver?”

“We can always send him.” Chen pointed to Kris. Kai was in disbelief that no one heard him.

“Yeah, we can take your dragon.” said D.O.

“Hey” Kai was still trying to get their attention.

“Alright we can take my dragon.” Kris summoned his dragon and the guys hopped on while Kai stayed back. The dragon flew leaving Kai, but, Kai had another idea. He teleported to the school before the guys came.

Kai run down the halls, into the office where he found the cabinet where the files for every student were kept. He looked through all the files.

“Found you” Kai pulled out Taeyang’s file and scanned through it quickly. “So he lives on B Street, okay?”

Kai walked out of the office once he heard footsteps running down the hallway. He came out and stopped Exo from running.

“Hey, how did you get here?” Xiumin asked.

“It’s call teleportation.” Kai stuck his tongue out. He showed them the file and told them the address.

“Okay we know the address but where is B Street?” Lay asked.

Exo took a moment to think again. They were stuck with another problem.

“Great, now we have to look all over the place!” Chanyeol complained.

“What are you doing Sehun?” Suho asked the younger one who was giving his attention to a certain direction.

“Don’t you smell that?” Sehun asked, sniffing.

“Smell what?” Baekhyun was confused.

“Don’t you smell it, the smoky smell?”

Kai sniffed the air. “I smell it too.”

The others sniffed the air.

“I smell it now.” Each one of them said.

Sehun began to follow the smell and the others followed him. They went outside to the back of the school. There they saw Taeyang with six other guys smoking a cigarette.

Once they saw him, they were boiling up. They each cracked their heads and knuckles then approached Taeyang and his men.

One of Taeyang’s men, Chihoon, pointed to Exo coming towards them. Taeyang noticed then quickly stood up straight. Even though Taeyang was a tough guy, he was still scared of Exo.

“What do you want?” Taeyang asked trying not to show his fear.

Exo said nothing but glared at him. Taeyang could sense each of their anger. Taeyang eyed one of his men. Jiyoung, the one Taeyang signaled, grabbed a pipe from behind then as he was slowly walking to Exo; he pulled out the pipe and tried to attack Baekhyun first.

Baekhyun stopped the pipe from hitting him by holding it. Jiyoung tried to get the pipe but Baekhyun kicked him in the stomach leading Jiyoung to fall to the ground while clenching his stomach.

Taeyang looked at Exo then ordered the rest of his men to attack but one by one they fell to the ground.

Taeyang was the only left. He looked at each one of the members then looked behind him to find a way out. There was a gate blocking his way. Taeyang took small steps as he walked backwards then tried to make a break for it.

But as soon as Taeyang spun around, Kai was already behind him. Kai punched him in the face causing Taeyang to fall back; his nose was oozing out blood.

Kris grabbed Taeyang by his shirt and threw him against the wall. Luhan lifted Taeyang up, by using his telekinesis, and then drop him down creating a deep hole in the ground.

Taeyang swore his spine was gone that moment. D.O punched the ground and Taeyang was flying in the air. Sehun used his wind and it blinded Taeyang as the wind full of dust went in his eyes causing him to shriek. Taeyang fell to the ground again. Chanyeol threw him at the wall.

Taeyang lay on the ground as Exo punched and kicked him.

“This is what you get for hurting Jieun!” Kris yelled.

“You sick bastard.” Kai roared.

“You’ll pay for everything!” Lay shouted.

“I’m going to make sure you die!” growled Xiumin.

“You are worse than the devil.” D.O barked.

“You’ll never see the light of day!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol yelled.

“This is for Jieunie.” Sehun kicked him in the face.

“Go to hell.” Luhan and Suho shouted.

“You shouldn’t live at all!” Tao and Chen said.

After a minute of violence, Suho stopped everyone. They looked at Taeyang. He’s face was a ramshackle and there was blood coming from each direction. He wasn’t dead though; he was still breathing.

Suho went to his face and whispered. “We’ll let you live for now but if we see you near Jieun then you’ll die.”

Taeyang looked at them but didn’t move; he got the message though. Kris barked at two of his men, repeating the warning Suho gave to Taeyang.

“Get him out of here and make sure he doesn’t come here again!”

The men nodded their heads then dragged Taeyang out of the school; they were clear of the message.

Exo looked at each other; they were covered in blood.

“We can’t go home looking like this.” Chen said.

“Jieun will freak out.” Tao mentioned.

“But how will we clean ourselves?” Chanyeol asked.

“I got that solved.” Suho formed a huge sphere of water.

“Wait Suho-“before they could stop Suho, he threw the sphere of water at them. They were soaking wet but, at least the blood was gone.

“See you’re clean.” Suho smiled then clean himself with the water.

“Let’s go home.” Kai said.

“Yeah let’s go. I’m sleepy.” Tao yawned.

They walked home happily knowing that Jieun will be safe.

The sun went through Jieun’s window, shining the light in her eyes. She took a minute to adjust her eyes then sat up her bed looking around. She had no clue why she was in her bedroom then she thought about the events happening yesterday. She doesn’t remember them clearly.

Jieun walked downstairs to find the guys eating their breakfast; they were dressed in their uniforms.

“Jieunie” Sehun hugged her.

“Jieun” the all went to her and hugged her. Jieun couldn’t breathe.

“Sorry” they all apologized after Jieun told them she had trouble breathing.

“What was that for?” she asked. “You guys don’t usually do a group hug.”

They remained quiet.

“So how did you sleep?” Lay asked.

“I slept well.” She smiled. “I was just confused because I swear I was at school doing paperwork.”

“You were dreaming” they answered quickly.

“I guess I was. Well I’m going to get ready now.”

After she got dressed and ate breakfast, they walked to school. As usual, Exo were acting like monkeys while Jieun watched.

They arrived at school a bit late thanks to Kai and Sehun trying to get a cat down the tree but, they weren’t tardy. Jieun went to class but she had an uneasy feeling because she knew Taeyang was going to come but Exo had other emotions. Before class started, the teacher mad an announcement.

“As you know, Taeyang was a student here but due to some complications he transferred to a private school in England.”

Once Jieun heard the news, she made a smile which Exo noticed. She was happy that the nightmare was finally over.

After class, Jieun skipped out of the room happily.

“You’re really happy.” Kris said.

“And jumpy like me” Sehun said in a cute voice.

“I am because I aced my test and that he is finally gone, even though that sounds rude, I’m just glad I don’t have to deal with him anymore. But I wonder what made him transfer.”

Jieun looked at Exo and they pretended they knew nothing.

“Anyways, I can finally have peace.” She beamed. Exo couldn’t help but laugh and smile at her cuteness; they never seen her that happy before and they were glad she was.

The day went on an since there was no work to be done in student council, Jieun thought she could watch Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Tao practice.

As Jieun watched them practice, Woohyun came by.

“Hey Jieun” he smiled.

“Oh Woohyun” she began to blush.

“I haven’t seen you for a while.”

“Um…but I saw you yesterday.”

“Well when I’m not near you then it feels like I haven’t seen you in years.”

Jieun was now red as a tomato; her heart was pounding like a drum. Woohyun laughed at her cuteness.

Exo was watching from afar, including Kris, Tao, Sehun, and Chanyeol who was distracted by Jieun, and of course jealousy showered them.

“We already got rid of one problem but now we have another.” Suho sighed.

“Can he disappear?” Chanyeol asked.

“She looks happy” Baekhyun mumbled.

“Oh Jieun, if only you can understand my feelings.” all of Exo thought then sighed together. 


I at writing fighting scenes so forgive me for that.

Enjoy

Comment

I have nothing else to say

.......Bye