Tryouts

12 Dolls

Just like every other school day, it was hectic thanks for Exo. In science class, Baekhyun and Lay mixed many different chemicals together but it exploded on them. In history class, Kai and Kris fell asleep and Xiumin froze their legs to the grounds. Luckily, no one saw him but was Kris steaming when he couldn’t move.

Chanyeol and Sehun had a race in P.E; Sehun won but since he used his wind everything looked out of place. The trees were out of leaves and everyone’s hair was sticking up.

Chen, D.O, and Suho were having a singing battle in music class and they ended up breaking all the glasses and windows, especially Chen. Boy, was today something. Jieun just watched everything that happened but seemed used to it.

School was finally over and there was no need to go to student council today so Exo and Jieun decided to go home early but Jieun remembered tryouts for basketball.

“Hey Kris” Jieun got his attention. “Are you still going to try out for basketball?”

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot.” He scratched his head.

“I want to try out” Sehun butted in.

“Me too” Tao said.

“Same here” Chanyeol joined in.

“Okay then let’s go to the gym” they walked to the gym where Woohyun was waiting for them to arrive.

“Hey” he waved. Jieun waved back having a huge spread across her face.

Chen came closer to Xiumin and Lay. “We should keep Jieun away from Woohyun.” He whispered to them. They both nodded their head.

“You ready for tryouts” Woohyun said to Kris.

“Yeah and Chanyeol, Tao, and Sehun are trying out too.” Kris explained.

“Great the more the better” Woohyun smiled. He led the guys to the coach while the others sat down. Jieun noticed the amount of girls coming in the gym.

“Oh they’re here for Kris and the others” Jieun thought. She saw 4minute come in wearing their cheerleading uniforms. She avoided contact with Hyuna.

4minute entered and Jihyun’s eyes automatically fell on Kris.

“He’s trying out for basketball, that’s great.” Jihyun beamed. 4minute just shook their heads.

Kris and other guys were playing a game and the coach was testing their skills while Exo’s fangirls were cheering for them. On the other hand, Jieun was smiling at Woohyun who was practicing with the other players. Woohyun looked at her and gave her a wink. Jieun quickly turned her head away blushing while Woohyun chuckled at her cuteness.

The rest if Exo was witnessing everything and they weren’t too happy with what they saw. Luhan and Suho were in the back boiling up.

D.O and the guys huddled up. “Okay we need to get Jieun away from Woohyun.”

“We know that but how” Xiumin said.

“One of us can take out for a walk.” Suho suggested.

“Great so which one of us will go” Chen asked.

“I will” Lay said quickly.

“No I will” Kai butted in.

“I came up with the idea so I will.” Suho argued.

“No I will since I don’t spend much time with her.” Luhan pouted.

“No I’m going.” Baekhyun jumped in.

While the guys were arguing, Jieun got up. She remembered se forgot to bring her textbook from Math class. She didn’t want to tell the guys; they looked busy anyways. Jieun walked out of the gym and into the hallways to the Math classroom.

She walked in a got her textbook but stayed in to talk to Mrs. IM about her test scores. As they were talking, Jieun could feel the atmosphere go dark. It gave her an uneasy feeling.

“So far you’re the best in the class.” Mrs. IM explained. “Your test scores are still the best out of the whole school. I don’t know how you do it Jieun.”

“I just study.” Jieun laughed.

“Well keep studying because if you keep the pace then you’ll surely be accepted to the best university in the world.”

“Thank you.”

Jieun walked out of the class and she felt the air suffocating her; she hated the feeling.

“So looks like Jieun is still the top student of the school.” a deep dark voice said. Jieun slowly looked behind her, terrified of who the person is.

Jieun’s eyes were wide when she saw him. “Y-you” she pointed to him. “What are you doing here?” her voice was taken over with fear.

“What else would I be doing here? I’m attending school” he gave a dark laugh then looked at Jieun with cold eyes. “And I’m here to finish business with you.” 


I hope this chapter wasn't boring....Comment?......