Fear

12 Dolls

Jieun’s body was shaken with fear. The mysterious man leaned against the wall.

“W-what” was all Jieun could say.

“You heard me; I need to finish what I started with you. Last you ran away from the fun we had.” He laughed, his lips.

Jieun slowly stepped back. “No, stay back Taeyang.” She wanted to run but her feet weren’t moving. “Leave me alone.”

Taeyang smirked then walked towards Jieun. Without hesitation, Jieun ran away from him. She didn’t look back and didn’t see where she was heading to. She ran out of the hallways. While she was running, she bumped into a hard body falling down to the ground. She looked up to see Exo; there was a sign of relief.

“It’s you” her voice was filled with joy.

“Yeah it’s us” Sehun said cheerfully.

Luhan helped Jieun get up. “Why were you running?” he asked.

“Where did you go to?” Lay asked.

“I went to a classroom to get my textbook.” Jieun said.

“What textbook?” Kai asked.

“This-“Jieun realized there was no text book in her hand. “Oh” she looked at them and smiled. “I must have dropped it while running away from him.”

Exo looked worried. “Are you okay?” Chen asked.

“Yeah I’m fine” she tried to display a smile.

It was quiet for a moment.

“So how was the tryouts?” jieun asked.

“It was great” Tao smiled.

“Yup we all passed.” Chanyeol nodded.

“We have a game in a week so we’re going to have to stay and practice a lot” Kris added.

“That’s great.” Jieun jumped. She looked back in the school to see if Taeyang was there but there was no sign of him at all.

“Boy I’m really tired.” Jieun said. “Let’s go home.”

Jieun started to walk home and Exo followed behind. They were concerned with Jieun; she was acting strange.

“What’s with Jieun?” Kai whispered to Sehun but he just shrugged. They arrived home and Jieun wasn’t acting herself lately. She was forgetting where things were, how to fix something’s, and she even bumped into the guys too many times to count. Exo was getting worried but couldn’t do anything if jieun didn’t tell them what was happening so they just hoped she would stop.

The next morning Jieun was rushing to get ready. Exo was sitting in the living room watching Jieun rush even though it wasn’t time for school yet.

“Should we stop her?” Luhan asked.

“I would but…” Kris couldn’t believe how fast Jieun was rushing.

“Why is she acting like this?” Kai and Chanyeol said.

“I worried” said Lay.

“And scared” said Sehun and Tao.

“Um Jieun” D.O said.

Jieun ignored them then came downstairs. She was dressed.

“I’m ready” she said out loud. “Let’s go” she headed for the door.

“Jieun” Exo said her name together.

She looked at them. “Yes”

“It’s too early to leave right now” Xiumin said.

Jieun looked at the clock. “Oh”

She sat down on the couch with her legs thumping. Exo just looked at her both worried and confused.

When it was time, jieun got up quickly and left the house with Exo following behind. Jieun was in the front walking fast while Exo was having a conversation about her in the back. They reached the school and Jieun went in the student council room.

“Okay I am officially worried and somewhat scared of Jieun” Kai announced.

“Like we didn’t know that” Xiumin mumbled.  

School started and they went to their class. The teacher made them sit down quickly.

“Class we have a new student today.” He announced.

Jieun froze when she saw who entered. Exo noticed how she reacted.

“Class this is Taeyang.”

The teacher was introducing Taeyang and he looked at Jieun giving her an evil smiled. She didn’t look at him. Kris and Kai became aware of what was happening. The teacher told Taeyang to sit in the back which was away from Jieun. As Taeyang was walking to his seat he brushed past Jieun and said “This is going to be fun”. Jieun felt like crying.

The rest of the day was normal for the guys but for Jieun she was in complete fear. English was the only class she had with Taeyang but she could feel him looking at her. It scared it.

After school, Jieun had to go to the student council room while the guys went to watch Kris, Chanyeol, Tao, and Sehun practice. She told the guys she would meet them later. She went in the class finding Zelo there.

“Hey Jieun”

“Hey Zelo” she said back.

“Hey Jieun I know you just came in but I’m might leave for a bit because I need to go see Mr. Jung for my homework.”

“Alright then, come back soon” jieun said watching Zelo leave. She didn’t want him to go and leave her alone but she didn’t want to interrupt his education. Jieun was alone in the class doing her work.

“So you’re the class president” said a voice from behind. Jieun quickly turned around and saw Taeyang standing there.

“What do you want?” she backed away from him.

“I told you what I want.” He smirked then came closer to her.

“No get away” she was stuck between the walls. Taeyang advanced towards her dropping her to the ground. Jieun covered herself from him.

“Get away” she shouted. “Get away!” she was crying her heart out.

“Jieun” she heard a familiar voice.

She looked up to find Zelo looking anxious. Zelo saw her tears and quickly went to her. “Jieun, what happened?” he asked.

Jieun looked around the room. “Where did he go?”

“What”

“There was someone here with me”

“There was no one when I came but I did see a guy run out of here.”

Jieun kept on crying. Zelo took Jieun’s hand and they went to Exo. Exo was hanging around on a bench but once they saw Jieun crying they ran to her and Zelo.

“What happened?” Suho asked.

“Why is she crying?” Luhan pushed Zelo aside.

“Jieunie” Sehun ran to her.

Exo looked at Zelo. “What happened?” they all said to Zelo.

“I don’t know what happened. I just went to a class and when I came back I saw her crying. I saw a guy run out of the class too.”

“Who did this?” Kris asked.

“Who made you cry?” Xiumin came closer.

“Please stop crying Jieunie” Kai begged.

Jieun stopped for a moment. She didn’t talk for a while.

“You said a guy ran out of the class” Lay said.

“Did you see who he was?” Chen asked. Zelo shook his head.

“What happened, Jieun?”

Jieun explained what happened.

“Wait I don’t get one thing” Xiumin said. “What does he mean by unfinished business?”

“I don’t really want to talk about that” she said softly.

“Please tell us” Suho said.

“If we figure out what happened then we can help.” said Luhan.

Jieun was hesitant but she finally spoke. “I’ll tell you. It all started in Middle school.” 


Sorry if this was y but I'll try my best to do better. Man I think this is the worst chapter I written.