Help

12 Dolls

“No” Sehun shouted.

“Jieun is alone and what if that Taeyang guy is still there.” Chen said, worried about Jieun.

“This is your fault.” Kai pointed to the four who came late.

“How is it our fault?!!” Tao yelled.

“Yeah, we didn’t even know she was still there.” Kris added.

They were arguing and blaming each other.

“Stop” Lay shouted, interrupting the fight. They all silenced and looked at him.

“We need to stop fighting and go to Jieun. Only God knows what might happen to her.” Lay said.

“He’s right” Xiumin agreed.

“Okay but how are we going to get there quickly?” Baekhyun asked.

“That’s what I’m here for” Kai stepped forward.

“Oh yeah, the one who can teleport.” D.O mumbled.

“Come on” Kai said. They all held onto Kai then teleported to school

Meanwhile, Jieun was walking down the hallway. She just came out from the library after finishing all the paper work. She was done for the day and was excited to go home.

As Jieun went inside the student council room to grab her things, she felt a shadow hovering above her. She had an odd feeling in her stomach like something horrible was about to happen. Jieun packed her last textbook then as she was zipping her bag; she felt a dark presence arise.

“Going somewhere” a dark voice said. Jieun spun around and saw Taeyang standing a few feet away from her.

“T-Taeyang” she was scared. “W-what are you doing here?”

“I’m here to finish business.” He smirked. “I already told you that anyways.”

Jieun stood there in fear and tried to think of a way out. The door was only a few feet away from her but Taeyang was in the way. If she could just get past him then she could escape.

Jieun took a second to think about a plan but once Taeyang started to walk, she didn’t hesitate to run.

Jieun ran the other way hoping she could pass him but sadly Taeyang caught her arm and pinned her to the floor.

“I am going to enjoy this.” He laughed.

Jieun struggled to get away but he was too strong. Jieun kicked and screamed but nothing happened. Taeyang had enough of her yelling and slapped Jieun multiple times in the face.

By the time he was finished, her face was red with a couple of bruises. Taeyang then tried to remove her school uniform. Jieun pushed his hands away.

“Come Jieun, this won’t hurt.”

“Leave me alone!” she roared.

Taeyang was pissed when Jieun slapped him across the face. He had enough. He grabbed Jieun’s neck and began to choke her. She was suffocating. Jieun was helpless; there was nothing she could do. Just then, Jieun saw a pencil on the side. She did her best to reach it and once she did, she grabbed it and poked Taeyang’s right eye.

Taeyang yelped in pain while Jieun made her getaway. She quickly ran out of the room but she couldn’t run far. She had bruises all over her body. She was afraid he was going to case her and that he would trap her again.

Jieun found the janitors’ closet and hid herself in there. Jieun closed the door and hid in the corner.

Jieun was in pain; she was feeling numb and had a bit of trouble breathing. 10 minutes went by and she was still in the closet. Jieun was feeling dizzy and she began to lose her sight. She rested on the floor, trying to breathe. Then she saw the door open. The first thing she thought was that Taeyang found her but when she heard the person’s voice, she felt relived.

“Guys I found her!” Luhan shouted to the others. They came running to Luhan and when they saw what condition Jieun was in, they had mixed emotions of rage and fear. Rage because they wanted to kill Taeyang but fear that Jieun wasn’t going to be okay due to her horrible injuries.

Jieun couldn’t see that well’ everything was blurry to her.

“What has he done?!!” Suho shouted.

“Guys, we need to take her home now!” Xiumin demanded.

“Where’s Kai?” Kris asked.

Kai came forward and gasped when he saw Jieun.

“We need to take her home now!” Chen demanded.

Kai nodded then the others held on to him as they teleported back home.

Kris carried Jieun to her bed while the others tried to find ointments and bandages. They all rushed to her room. Suho carefully placed ointment on her bruises then Lay stopped him. Suho looked at him then nodded.

Lay grabbed Jieun’s left hand and concentrated. A bright light appeared and slowly her injuries vanished in a blink of an eye. She looked much better now.

They all released their worries. She was going to be fine now. They went downstairs.

“That bastard” Kai shouted.

“I’m going to kill him” Baekhyun roared.

“I’ll rip him alive.” Kris added.

“He’s going to die.” Lay and Xiumin said.

“I’ll make sure to rip his heart out.” Sehun growled.

“I’ll burn him to hell.” Chanyeol snapped.

D.O turned his attention to Suho. “We need to find him and make him suffer.”

Suho thought then sighed.

“Come on Suho.” Tao begged.

“We must avenge Jieun.” Lay said.

“He needs to pay!” Chen added.

Suho looked at them, his eyes filled with rage. “Go search the whole area. We’re not going to return until we find him and get rid of that vile beast.”  


I think I'm becoming a horrible writer and author. 

Anyways, I am very sorry about this update; this may be one of my worst updates as well.

Anyways, I have to say that I won't be updating that much as I used to because I have school tomorrow and I'll be very busy with homework and tutoring people. I'm finally a sophomore in HIGHSCHOOL!!!

So I would like to say that and I also love you guys because you guys are the best ever and I love each and every one of you equally b/c ya'll are just amazing!

And guess what......I won a writing contest, not on aff, and I got lots of money for the prize. I feel so happy and to let you know, the story I wrote for the contest will be a story here on AFF soon and of course it will have my baby Song Jieun and also EXO and INFINITE(yes I am putting these y boys in the story and they will be with Jieun!)

So....I love you and gif spam time!

tumblr_mrgtrhHDUF1qmce4jo5_r3_250.gif  tumblr_mrgtrhHDUF1qmce4jo1_r2_250.gif  tumblr_mrgtrhHDUF1qmce4jo2_r3_250.gif  tumblr_mrgtrhHDUF1qmce4jo9_r3_250.gif    tumblr_mrgtrhHDUF1qmce4jo4_r3_250.gif  tumblr_mrgtrhHDUF1qmce4jo6_r3_250.gif    tumblr_mrgtrhHDUF1qmce4jo7_r3_250.gif  

 

tumblr_mrrcs3Yfa11svylv3o1_400.jpg

 

tumblr_mrrcjuo0oX1srtxado1_500.gif  

 

tumblr_mrrcjoXWkq1qc1uuro1_500.gif

 

Did Myungsoo kill you with his gorgeousness yet?

tumblr_mrra02y7P21rmmsodo1_500.png

tumblr_mrg9udiiNA1rmmsodo1_500.png

I made the two edits ^^

BYE BYE~