Protection

12 Dolls

After Jieun finished telling the horrific events that happened to her in the past, the guys were quiet. No sound came from then; not even a little peep. Then after a moment of silence, it broke.

“That disgusting bastard!” Kai shouted.

“What the hell was wrong with him?!!” Chanyeol growled.

“Who the hell does he think he is?” Sehun snapped.

“I swear once I get my hand on him then he won’t see the light of day!” Tao and Kris said with rage.

“He deserves to die!” Chen yelled.

“He should suffer the pain Jieun has gone through.” Baekhyun roared.

“This guy is just…gruesome.” D.O shook his head.

“What kind of human is this? He’s vile!” Suho stated.

Lay and Baekhyun walked over to Jieun. “I’m sorry you had to go through that awful time.” Lay placed his hand on her shoulder.

“We’ll make sure he suffers.” Baekhyun stated.

Xiumin interrupted the guys. “Hey, let’s find that and teach him a lesson!”

The guys agreed and ran in different directions to find Taeyang except for Luhan. Jieun wanted to stop the guys because she knew, with their powers, they could kill Taeyang instantly. Though she was happy that the guys were giving her justice, she hated the idea of people killing each other. It didn’t seem right to her.

“Why didn’t you go with them?” jieun asked Luhan when she noticed him sitting next to her.

“I think they’ll be fine without me besides it looks like you need some company.” Luhan smiled.

“Thank you.” She said softly. “I’m just worried-“

“About the guys hurting Taeyang to the point where he kills him or that he’s back and you’re scared he might do the same thing he did to you in the past?”

“Well both.”

“Don’t worry about that. The guys will hurt him but they’ll spare him. They won’t kill him and don’t be scared, you have us to protect you.”

“Ah thank you.”

“Hey you should smile. You’re smile is really pretty.”

Jieun blushed. “Oh thank you.”

“No really it is. You look like an angel when you smile.” Luhan stated making Jieun blush more.  

Meanwhile, the guys ran all over the school to find Taeyang.

“Did you find him?” Kris asked.

“No” Chen replied.

“Where is that bastard?” Kai ran in the hall.

“Once I find that bastard-“Suho ran the other way.

“I will avenge Jieunie!” Tao and Sehun shouted in unison.

After running around for 15 minutes, they met up where Jieun and Luhan were.

“Did you find him?” Luhan asked.

“No” Lay answered. “Sadly”

Jieun tightened up and they noticed.

“Don’t worry Jieun.” Chanyeol sat next to her.

“We won’t let him touch you.” Sehun said.

“Or near you” D.O added.

“We will protect you.” Suho assured her.

“You’ll be safe in our hands.” Xiumin said.

Jieun smiled. “Thanks guys.” She displayed her angelic smile, melting the guys’ hearts.

“She looks so cute when she smiles.” they all thought.

They walked home. Sehun and Kai kept clinging on to Jieun’s arms. Chanyeol and Xiumin wanted to cling onto her too. Kris lectured them after they pulled Jieun as if she was the rope in tug-a-war. The others exploded into laughter.

Once they arrived home, D.O began to cook but was interrupted by Xiumin who kept eating the food. Suho read a book, Lay listened to music, while Chanyeol, Tao, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Kai fought over the remote which was taken by Chen and Kris.

Jieun went up to her room and did homework. Luhan knocked on her door and entered.

“Hey Luhan” Jieun greeted him.

“Are you doing homework?” he asked.

“Yeah I am. Did you do your homework?”

“I didn’t get homework.”

“Lucky”

“Are you still worried?”

“Nope because I have you guys with me.”

“That’s good.”

As luhan wanted to say something more, D.O interrupted.

“Dinner is ready!”

Everyone came to the table and ate the delicious food that was lay out. They ate and talked then went to bed.

The next morning was just like any other morning. They went to school, annoyed Jieun along the way, which she didn’t seem to mind, and once they arrived at school then the screaming and cheering, began. Jieun looked at the crowd and she noticed Taeyang in the corner watching her. Kai and Kris saw him as well and came closer to Jieun. Kris bumped into Jieun a bit as they were walking but she didn’t mind it; as long as he was with her then she felt safe. They entered class.

Taeyang came in after them. He was going to the side where Jieun was but Sehun, Chen, and Lay were standing next to her blocking his way. He had no other choice but to go the other way.

The same thing happened when class was over. Taeyang was eager to go to Jieun’s side but he blocked again but the EXO members. Taeyang should know they there was no way he is going to get one inch near Jieun.

During lunch, Exo and Jieun were outside in the bench area, where people don’t go to at all, eating their lunch. They were joined by Zelo.

“Hey guys” Zelo greeted them.

“Hey Zelo” Lay gave him a high five.

Soon after that, infinite came around but they didn’t sit down.

“Look there’s infinite.” Sehun pointed out.

“And Woohyun” Kai and Chanyeol mumbled.

“Hey guys and Jieun.” Woohyun said, showing his million dollar smile making Jieun blush again.

“I never knew you guys ate outside.” Sungyeol said.

“It’s better than being in there with all the girls looking at you.” Kris said creating laughter among them.

Jieun saw Taeyang walk by. He was staring at her giving her with cold glares and sending chills down her spine. Woohyun noticed Jieun looking at the direction and saw Taeyang too. Woohyun knew nothing about Taeyang but it seemed to him that Jieun isn’t fond of him.

After a long day of school, Kris, Tao, Sehun, and Chanyeol went to basketball practice while the rest stayed with Jieun in the student council room. Zelo couldn’t come due to a doctor’s appointment. Jieun had a work load of papers and it would take more than 3 hours to finish them.

The guys were getting bored and Jieun told them it might take a while to finish this. Jieun suggested that they can go home and she can come with Kris and the others after basketball practice.

“Are you sure?” Suho asked, worried.

Jieun nodded.

“Okay Jieun we’ll see you later.” Baekhyun said. They walked out of the room hesitantly. Jieun forgot to tell the guys to tell Sehun or Kris or the other two that she was staying here while they were going home.  

An hour has passed by since basketball practice and they were ready to head home. Kris, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Tao all walked home thinking that Jieun was with the guys in the student council room. They arrived home and saw the others.

“Hey you’re home early.” Tao said.

“Yeah Jieun sent us home early because she said she was staying late.” Lay said.

“Where is Jieun?” Luhan asked.

“I don’t know” Sehun said.

“Wait, you didn’t bring her?” Chen asked.

“We thought she was with you.” Chanyeol said.

“No she was supposed to be with you!” Xiumin said.

“If she’s not here than she’s-“Suho thought

“School!”

Jieun was walking down the hallway with papers in her hands. She didn’t notice what Taeyang was hiding in the corner.

“Looks like your bodyguards aren’t here anymore” Taeyang smirked. “This is going to be fun.”


Hope this wasn't boring.

Comment ^^

Isn't she soooooo cute and gorgeous!!!!

I want her on WGM!