"They have Powers?!!

12 Dolls

 

 chapter four 

 they have powers

 

________________________________________

 

Jieun walked to school still processing everything in. men who were once dolls that came from a planet called Exo because their ruler, Mama, told them to take care of her and make her life better. Today couldn’t get any crazier.

Jieun arrived at school to see Hyuna with 4minute. Hyuna changed a lot. The way she dressed was different, she had makeup on, and her hair was in a different style; she was a different person. Jieun looked at her then walked inside. She didn’t want to deal with 4minute but she did have to deal with the twelve men in her house.

Jieun walked into the student council classroom. Zelo wasn’t there. Jieun figured she could get some work done before the bell rang. Jieun began to read the papers and write letters to the district. Jieun couldn’t concentrate that much. Her mind was on the men.

“Dolls, men, Exo planet, Mama, and guardians. This doesn’t make any sense.” Jieun wanted to pull her hair out. “This is so confusing!”

“What’s confusing?” someone asked.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” Jieun screamed.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” the figured screamed as well.

Jieun noticed who it was. “Principal Sooman, you scared me.”

“You scared me too!”

“Sorry about that.”

“It’s okay. So what’s confusing?”

“What do you mean?”

“You yelled this is so confusing.”

“Oh yeah about that”

“So what’s confusing?”

“Everything is.”

“But I thought things didn’t confuse you.”

“Principal Sooman, I’m human too. Human’s get confused.”

“I know, I know” Sooman looked at see what Jieun was doing. “I see you’re writing the letter to the district.”

“Yeah, I had to finish it so I thought I could complete today.”

“Well thank you for doing so. I’m so glad we have a girl like you.”

Jieun smiled. She was touched by his words but she was still perplexed.

“I have to go to class now.” Jieun packed her things.

“Have a great day.” He smiled.

“I’m having such a great day.” She thought sarcastically.

Jieun went to class. For some reason, Jieun couldn’t concentrate in class. All she thought about were the guys.

“I wonder what they are doing. I hope they’re not breaking anything. Oh man what if they good through my things. How am I supposed to do this?

Lunch came; Jieun went into the student council room where Zelo was eating. Jieun had a bothered look.

Zelo was cognizance about the way Jieun looked. “Hey Jieun, are you okay? You look really worried and stressed.”

“I’m okay but I’m just dealing with some things at home.”

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“I rather not; there are something’s people won’t understand, including me.” Jieun sighed. “I’m going to get water.”

Jieun walked out of the room. She wasn’t paying attention when she came out and bumped into a student.

“I am so sorry.” She apologized but when she looked up she was flabbergasted to see who it was; Woohyun.

Woohyun looked at her. “It’s okay.”

Jieun froze. She didn’t move.

“Are you okay?” he asked her. She snapped out.

“Yeah.” She nodded her head quickly.

“Okay.” Woohyun was going to go but he stopped. “Hey you’re the class president right?”

“Um yes”

“You’re the one who organized the party last year.”

“I did”

“That party was awesome. I had so much fun. Are you going to make another party?”

“I am working on it.”

“Great and I hope you make it like last time or even better.”

“I’ll try” Jieun was trying so hard not to melt in her shoes.

“Nice.” Woohyun walked but he turned around. “Hey, your name is Jieun right?”

“Yes” she nodded.

He smiled. “It was nice meeting you Jieun. Keep up the great work Ms. Prez.”

Jieun watched Woohyun disappear. She couldn’t believe it. Her childhood crush talked to her and he even knew her name. Jieun was about to faint. The rest of the day Jieun was in her dream state thinking about Woohyun. She couldn’t believe any of this happened today. School was over, Jieun walked home smiling. Today wasn’t so bad. She almost forgot she had 12 men in her house. But once she got home then it was all going to go away. Jieun entered her house and what she saw made drop to the floor.

Kris was flying around the room, Kai was going from one place to another in a blink of an eye, Sehun was making what looked like tiny tornados, and Suho was moving the water. Luhan was lifting the couch up, Lay was making all the dead flowers bloom, Tao was slowing Xiumin down, who was freezing his feet, Chanyeol had fire balls in his hand, Baekhyun had a ball of light, and Chen had lighting in his hand. They didn’t notice Jieun was watching them until Sehun saw her.

“Jieun!” he jumped in joy. They all stopped. Jieun was in shock.

“You’re back from school already.” said Chanyeol who was making his flames go down.

“W-what did I j-just s-see?” Jieun shuttered. No one said anything. “What’s going on? I just saw you guys lifting up things, freezing each other, attacking each other with fire and light, floating in the air, making little tornados, moving water, creating lighting, healing flowers, and making time stop. What was that?”

“Well-“Lay tried to explain.

“We have powers.”

“Huh?” Jieun was now confused more than she was before.

“Please sit down and we can explain more to you” Luhan dropped the couch while Jieun sat on it.

“So you now know we have powers.” began Xiumin.

“Mama gave us the powers because we are not only your guardians but we are the guardians of the tree of life on Exo planet.” Suho explained.

“The tree of life is what keep Exo planet and if anything happens to it then Exo planet goes bye.” added Tao.

“We were chosen because we are the most powerful and trustworthy with powers and the responsibility of taking care of the tree.” said Kris.

“So you know now.” said Kai.

“We were going to tell you but you off.” said Xiumin.

“Do you understand now?” asked Baekhyun.

“I sort of do but if you are supposed to take care of the tree then, why are you here with me?” Jieun asked.

“That’s true but nothing has happened to the tree so it’s safe to leave it. That what Mama said.” Lay replied.

“Okay I got it.” Jieun nodded.

“Wait one more thing.” said Sehun. “At home we are called Exo just in case you wanted to know.”

“Okay I got everything.” Jieun told them. She got up from the couch. “But how long are you staying with me?”

“As long as we like.” They said together.

“If you’re staying with me then you’re going to need a place to sleep, and beds, and clothes, and other stuff.” Jieun explained.

“We already took care of that” smiled Chanyeol.

“You did?” Jieun asked.

“Yup, Mama gave us varieties of clothes.” said Sehun.

“And we made our own beds.” added Kai.

“How did you-“

“We made it from the trees next door.” said Chen softly.

“Trees next door-you took the neighbors trees!” Jieun jumped.

They all nodded their heads.

“You’re not supposed to take anything from anyone else.” Jieun lectures them. “It’s not the right thing to do.”

“We do that at home.” Lay explained.

Jieun had nothing else to say. “Well at least you made yourself at home. I’m going to take a shower.”

Jieun walked in her room setting her things down and getting her clothes. She her laptop and sent a quick email to Zelo. She got her towel then went to the bathroom downstairs not knowing that she forgot her clothes in her bedroom.

She the shower and took a nice bath. She was calming down after the whole thing with the Dolls and so on. She wasn’t that much confused anymore. She turned off the water and covered herself with a towel. She was trying to find her clothes but they were nowhere then she remembered she left it in her room.

“No, why did I leave it in my room? How am I going to get it now? I can’t just go out with myself in a towel. There are 12 super humans who are in my home.” Jieun pouted. After thinking, Jieun had no choice but to go in her room without them seeing her. She took in one more deep breath then opened the door slightly enough to see if Exo was in sight. Luckily they weren’t. Jieun took one step outside holding onto her towel tightly making sure it didn’t fall. She looked left to right. She walked her way to the stairs and just as she was about to go up, Kris and Suho appeared on top of the stairs. Jieun saw them and screamed. She ran out of the way when she bumped into Lay who was with Chen, Xiumin, Luhan, Chanyeol and Tao. She screamed once more trying to find the bathroom to hide herself. She ran all the way to the bathroom and herself.

“What happened? Why was Jieun screaming?” asked Luhan.

“I really don’t know.” said Lay.

“We just saw her running.” Tao said.

“Jieun” Xiumin knocked on the door. “What’s wrong?”

“Why were you screaming?” asked Suho.

“Did you see something?” asked D.O.

Sehun and Kai came in running. “We heard Jieun scream.” said Kai. “What happened?” asked Sehun.

“We’re trying to figure that out.” said Kris.

Jieun heard their conversation. They sounded worried.

“I shouldn’t have screamed. Now they’re really worried.” Jieun thought.

“Jieun” they said her name again.

“Sorry if I screamed.” She apologized.

“It’s okay and can you come out.” asked Chanyeol.

“I can’t” she protested.

“Why?”

“Because-because I don’t have anything on.”

“Oh” they said.

“Except a towel”

“Oh”

“I’ll come out but you have to turn around.”

They looked at each then turned around. “Okay we turned around.”

“Now close your eyes.” They did so. “Our eyes are closed.” They said. Jieun peeked then walked out slowly. Kai was slowly turning his head but Sehun slapped his head.

“What’s wrong with you ert?” Sehun snapped.

“Ouch” Kai yelped in pain.

Jieun made it to her room. “You can open your eyes and turn around now.” She shouted once she was dressed. She came downstairs. The guys were sitting on the couch. They smiled at her and she smiled back. “What am I supposed to do now?” she thought.

“I’m hungry” said Tao.

“Me too” said Baekhyun.

“Me three” Xiumin joined in.

“Jieun, do you have food?” asked D.O.

“Um let me check.” Jieun went in the kitchen and opened all the cabinets. There was barley anything there except for a couple of chip bags.

“Wow I really need to do some shopping.”

Jieun went to grab her purse. She was going to the market. She was about to leave but the thought of leaving the guys alone again was a bad idea. She decided to take them.

“Hey guys.” She said.

“Yes Jieun” Chanyeol looked at her.

“I don’t have much food and I need to do some shopping but I don’t want to leave you here so…you’re coming with me to the market.”

“Yeah we get to see what a humans market looks like” Sehun cheered.

“I want to see too” D.O and Tao joined in.

“Let’s go” all of Exo went out the door. Jieun watched them as they tried to get out the door at the same time.

“Oh boy” she sighed. 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» yaayyy another update. So how do you like this chappie. Comment. ^^