"What are you doing here?"

12 Dolls

Jieun’ eyes were wide as an owl. She couldn’t believe Exo was walking down the hallway wearing the school uniform and having backpacks and everything. Where did they get all of this anyways? The students were still fangirling.

“Suho” Kai looked at him. “Why are these girls giggling?”

“I really don’t understand why humans do this.” Suho looked at the students.

“I really don’t care if they look at us. As long as I’m with Jieun then it’s fine with me.” Baekhyun whispered.

“Hey look” Sehun got their attention. “It’s Jieunie” he pointed to her. Jieun saw then grabbed her things and left.

“Why is she going away?” Chen was upset.

“She must be busy” Lay placed his hand on Chen’s shoulder. “I don’t think she is running from yes.”

“I got to get away from them. If anyone sees me with them then I’m dead” Jieun was walking quickly, away from Exo’s sight. Jieun kept looking back to see if they were behind. She wasn’t paying attention to who was in front of her. Unfortunately, she bumped into someone again. Jieun rubbed her head.

“I’m sorry” she looked up and to her surprise it was Woohyun. “W-Woohyun”

“Hey Jieun” he smiled. “We bump into each other again”

Jieun nodded her head. There was an awkward silence between them.

“So I guess I’ll be seeing you in class” he said waving bye to her as he left. She waved back, lost in her dream state. She kept walking, still lost in her dream state until the bell rang then she snapped out. She shook her head.

“Focus Jieun” she told herself. “Focus”

Jieun went to her class. She forgot Exo enrolled in her school. Class started and Jieun began to do her work until the teacher made an announcement.

“Class today we have new students” the teacher announced. Jieun froze. “Please tell this is not happening” she was begging.

“Class, I would like you to meet our 12 new students.” The teacher gestured to Exo.

“Wait, they class together; that’s not good!” she panicked in her mind.

“Would you like to introduce yourself gentlemen.” Suho steeped up first.

“Hello everyone, I’m Suho.”

“I’m Kris”

“The name is Kai”

“Chen”

“Xiumin”

“Lay”

“The baby Sehun”

“Best ageyo Tao”

“Chanyeol”

“Luhan”

“Baekhyun”

“I’m D.O”

All the girls started to giggle and squeal especially 4minute.

“They are hot” Gayoon whispered to 4minute.

“I can’t stop looking at them” Jiyoon was staring at them.

“Who are they?” Hyuna asked.

“They must be super models” Sohyun squealed.

“They are really something especially Kris” Jihyun grinned, looking at Kris.

“Well guys, you may sit down” the teacher pointed to seats. There were 12 available seats next to and near Jieun. Sehun and Tao ran to the seat next to Jieun, Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol sat in the same row. The rest sat in the back of them. Jieun was frozen; she couldn’t believe they were here tight now sitting next to her. She could feel eyes of the girls just staring at her.

“Hi Jieunie” Sehun waved.

Jieun displayed a fake smile. “Hi Sehun; hi guys, what are you doing here?”

“We missed you” Chen said.

“And we wanted to go to school” Luhan added. “Oh Boy” Jieun thought.

“We will talk about this later but please listen and don’t talk to me” she didn’t sound too happy about it. Exo listened to the lecture. Most of them fell asleep while the others just looked around the classroom; Suho was the only one paying attention along with Jieun. Jieun was feeling uncomfortable thanks to the evil eyes staring at her.

After class, there was a 5minute passing period, jieun decided to talk to the guys for a minute then go to class. She led Exo to the student council room.

“You wanted to talk to us” Luhan said.

“Please sit” they all sat on the desks. Jieun took in a deep breath. “Who told you guys to come here in the first place? Why are did you come?!! Do you know how bad this is? I can’t believe this!” Jieun began shouting, scaring Exo; they never seen her like this.

Jieun stopped her rampage and calmed down.

“A-are you okay?” Chen stuttered asking her.

Jieun sighed. “I’m fine now”

“We’re sorry we didn’t tell you” Suho apologized.

“It’s okay” Jieun displayed a small smile.

 “We won’t do it again” Tao said still scared from the yelling.

“Okay now since we got that done, let me see your classes so you can go to them and I can continue school.”

They handed her their schedule. Jieun was in disbelief when she saw their classes; they all had the same classes as her.

“Well looks like I’m going to see you guys often.” Jieun mumbled. “You all have the same classes as I do”

“Yay” they cheered. “Let’s get to class” the marched out the door but they were going to go at the same time.

“Wait” Jieun stopped them.

“What is it?” Suho asked.

Jieun grabbed each one of their arms putting them in a line. “There now you can go outside.” She said.  They all exited the class one at the time and not getting stuck in the door again. Exo walked out going to their next class, science. Jieun watched them walk in the wrong direction.

“Guys” she called them. They turned around. “Class is this way” she pointed to the opposite direction. They ran the other way. Jieun looked at them, laughing.

“This is going to be a long day”  


Yes update and sorry if this chapter doesn't look pretty like the other one's I have been lazy to make it look good. Hoping this was good and what do you guys think of a SongJieunxExo thread? BTW for those of you who ship Luhan and Jieun I suggest you read this fanfic by  DonGhAe-LoVeR, it's called "It's hard being his secretary". The idea is cute! Check it out!