We Love You

12 Dolls

Exo and Jieun stayed after school to help set up the library again. Exo wanted to use their powers but Jieun told them not to. They had to do it the old fashion way but there were times when Jieun and the librarian weren’t looking which gave them the opportunity to use their powers. Unfortunately, they got caught by Jieun.

“Guys I told you not to use it” Jieun lectured them. “You know how much trouble you’ll be in if anyone knew what you guys really are.”

They all shook their heads. “They’ll do bad things to you” she explained.

“What kind of bad things?” Lay asked.

“Like we’re scared of them” Kris yawned.

“This guy…” she thought.

After a while, they finished cleaning up. 

“Oh thank you” the librarian thanked them. “Oh Jieun, Mr. Wang would like to see you in the music room.”

“Okay thank you” Jieun looked at the guys. “Stay here; I’ll be back.”

“Jieun” Lay went to her. “Can I come with you this time?”

“Of course” Jieun smiled. “I don’t mind at all”

They walked to the music room. Jieun was busy talking to Mr. Wang then he left. Lay was sitting at a piano touching its Keys. Jieun sat next to him. Lay played the piano.

“I didn’t know you could play the piano” she smiled at him.

“My father taught me” Lay continued playing.

“May I try?” Lay nodded his head. Jieun played a tune and Lay joined in. they had a great time together.

“You’re really good” Lay complimented her.

“Thanks but I think you’re better”

Lay chuckled. “We should get back to the guys” they went to Exo who was still in the library reading random books. “Let’s go home” Exo ran out the door. They didn’t want to be in school anymore. While they were walking, Woohyun came out of nowhere.

“Hye guys” he smiled at them then Jieun. Jieun couldn’t help but blush.

“Hey Woohyun” Suho waved to him.

“You guys walking home” he asked.

“Yup” Chanyeol nodded.

“That’s cool” Woohyun turned his attention to Jieun. “So how are you Jieun?”

“Um I’m fine” she smiled and trying to hide her blushing face.

“That’s good. How’s student council?”

“They’re doing fine”

“That’s good too. So about the party that’s next month”

“Yeah”

“Well I know those parties are huge and it takes a lot of help to get it done so I was thinking that if you needed any help then you could always ask me and the boys”

“Oh that’s really sweet of you”

Jieun and Woohyun had a great conversation. Exo was in the back watching the two as they smiled and had a great time together. They didn’t like what they were seeing.

“What are they talking about?” Sehun asked.

“He’s too close to Jieun” Kai glared at Woohyun.

“Why is he here again?” Chanyeol wanted Woohyun out of his sight.

After a minute of walking, Woohyun stopped. “Well I live around here so I guess I gotta go” Woohyun laughed. “It was nice talking to you” he waved bye to her.

“It was nice talking to you too” Jieun waved back. She was lost in her dream world again. Sehun went up to Jieun.

“Jieunie” he waved his hand in front of her. “Guys Jieunie’s not moving”

“Hey Jieun” Baekhyun snapped.

“Why is she smiling like that?” Xiumin asked.

“Did he put a spell on her?” Luhan was worried.

“Jieun” they all shouted her name. Jieun snapped out of her dreamland.

“Huh” she looked at them innocently.

 “Are you okay?” Tao asked.

“Yes” Jieun smiled.

 Exo blinked many times. They didn’t understand what was with her. They walked back home. They all freshened up and waited while D.O cooked. Jieun, Sehun, Xiumin, Chen, and Tao were playing monopoly.

“Kris” Sehun went to him. “Do you want to play with us?”

Kris looked at him annoyed. “Why would I want to play with you? Pshh, I’m not a little kid” Kris looked at him. “Go away please” Sehun looked upset when came back to Jieun. Jieun was really annoyed with Kris. She had enough of him.

“Come one Kris” Suho said.

“Don’t you think that’s a little harsh?” Lay felt sad for Sehun.

“Not my problem.” Kris ignored them.

Jieun had enough of him. She stood up. “You know what Kris” she didn’t sound too happy. "“Do you know how bitter and rude you are? You didn’t have to hurt Sehun’s feelings like that. You could’ve told him nicely instead of acting like a loser.” Everyone was shocked by Jieun. “You know, I wish you can eat up your own words and see how bitter they taste” everyone was silent for a moment then Chanyeol and Kai began to laugh like hyenas. The rest began to laugh as well while Jieun stomped her way to her room. Kris wasn’t the only one smiling; he looked at the ground then went outside.

“Remind me never to make Jieun angry again” Luhan said to Suho.

“Remind me too” Suho said back.

Jieun was in her room cooling off. She was upset with Kris but she did feel guilty that she yelled at him and humiliated him.

“I shouldn’t have yelled at him like that” Jieun went downstairs. “Where’s Kris” she asked.

“Outside” Luhan answered. Jieun ran outside but when she got there Kris was nowhere. She looked around then she looked up to see if he was on his dragon. He wasn’t on his dragon but on her rooftop. Jieun decided to go up by climbing the pipe. Her father taught her how to do so. She reached the top and slowly walked over to Kris. Kris saw her coming but didn’t want to look at her.

“Hey” she said softly.

“You here to yell at me more” he gave a faint laugh.

“If I did then I wouldn’t have climbed up here; I would’ve yelled at you from the ground”

“Aren’t you funny” he said sarcastically.

“I’m here to say sorry”

“Why are you saying sorry to me?”

“Because I feel bad that I yelled at you”

“You’re not supposed to say sorry to someone you yelled at”

“Well, I am”

“Ha. Well, I’m sorry too for being a loser”

“Apology accepted but you should say that to Sehun not me”

“I’ll say it to him when I see him”

“Good” Jieun smiled.

“You know it’s not easy for me to say sorry”

“You said it to me”

“Yeah but you’re a-“

“I’m a what?”

“Never mind”

“Okay…can you tell me why you’re always bitter?”

“Do I have to tell you?”

“No but if you want you can”

Kris sighed. “Well I’ve always been bitter. My parents died when I was born and that really hurts not knowing your parents. I was an orphan my whole life and I guess the pain inside me got over my feelings. I never really been nice to anyone except Mama; she took me in.” a small smile lite on Kris. He looked at Jieun who was crying.

“Why are you crying?” he was worried.

“Sorry, I’m just…sad” she was still crying.

“Hey don’t cry” Kris wiped away her tears gently. Jieun began to blush. This would be the 5th time she blushed. “Are you blushing?” Kris chuckled.

Jieun just hide her face while Kris laughed at her. He continued to wipe away her tears. Jieun saw a smile on Kris; this was the first time and she liked it a lot. After Jieun was done, they decided to go inside. Jieun was going to climb down but Kris had another plan.

“Climbing down is going to take too long” Kris said.

“Then how do you suppose we get down” Jieun questioned him.

“Like this” Kris grabbed her and held her bridal style. Jieun was in complete shock. Kris flew done carrying Jieun. Jieun’s face was red as a tomato. Kris released her and Jieun tried to get her act back together. They went back inside where D.O prepared the table. When the table was ready everyone came in and sat down. They were all talking and eating plus looking at Jieun. They all knew how they felt about Jieun and they weren’t going to deny their feelings for her. Each one of them cared for Jieun more than anyone else. They all loved her and each one of them had their own reason for their love to Jieun.

“We love you, Song Jieun”


Second update! Ho was it? Was it confusing? Did you like it? They all love Jieun YAY! Comment!