Another Long Day

12 Dolls

After a hectic day at school with Exo trying to help Jieun in student council but ended up losing all the papers out the window and trying to find them again, they finally walked home. Jieun had a tiring day; all she wanted was to do homework and sleep.

“School was really fun” Sehun beamed.

“Everyone is so nice there” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah they are but I wonder why they don’t know Jieun” Kris mumbled.

“Ugh I had enough of this guy” Jieun glared at Kris.

“They gave us a lot of work to do” Kai looked at his homework.

“They gave you homework and you’re supposed to finish it today and return it tomorrow” Jieun explained.

“But that’s too much work” Chanyeol complained.

“Stop complaining” Chen said.

“It doesn’t look that bad” Xiumin turned the paper around.

“What about you Suho?” Lay asked. “Do you think it looks bad?”

Suho was already doing his homework. He didn’t pay attention to the guys.

“Suho” Jieun called.

“Hmm” Suho looked up.

“You’re already done with your homework” Jieun was surprised.

“Um yes I am” Suho said finishing a problem.

“Well he’s smart” Xiumin explained.

They arrived at home. Exo wanted to watch T.V and play around but Jieun told them to do homework.

“But Jieun” Chanyeol whined.

“You have to do homework. This is what happens when you go to school. You learn the material and they give you work for practice” Jieun folded her arm.

“When can we play?” Sehun asked.

“When you’re done; now the only one who can leave is Suho since he finished it” Jieun looked at Suho who was smiling. “Now I’m going to go and do homework as well” Jieun walked to her room.  

“I hate school now” Chanyeol mumbled.

Exo did their homework for about an hour in the living room. One by one, they finished their work, except for Chanyeol who was stuck on a couple of problems. He didn’t want to ask for help because he was that kind of person who felt like he needed to know everything. So, he left it alone. After another hour Jieun came back to them.

“Wow” she said “You’re all done with your homework” Exo was watching TV and playing with their powers.

“Yup” Baekhyun nodded.

“See, homework isn’t bad” Jieun smiled.

“Yup it sure isn’t” Kris said sarcastically making Jieun’s smile disappear. “Why is this guy always bitter?”

Jieun looked around the room and noticed Chanyeol wasn’t with them. She wanted to ask them but thought she could find him on her own. She went upstairs to his room which he shares with Kai, Baekhyun, and Sehun. He was there on his bed trying to finish his homework; he seemed really annoyed. Jieun walked in.

“Hey Chanyeol” she said his name softly. Chanyeol looked at her. “How’s it going with your homework?”

Chanyeol didn’t answer her. Jieun sat next to him and looked at his paper. “Are you having trouble?” she asked. He nodded he head. “You could have asked before, you know” she smiled to make him feel better.

“I don’t like asking for help that much” he said.

“Ah, I see” jieun understood he was that kind of person. “It doesn’t hurt asking for a little help.” Jieun helped him with his homework. They had a little laughs along the way but Chanyeol finished his homework just in time for dinner.

They went down stairs to eat. After that, they washed up and went to sleep.

The next day seemed like any other day with the guys. They woke, got ready, and ate breakfast, then walked to school. Just like yesterday, the girls began to scream when Exo arrived and they gave Jieun cold looks again.

“Ugh today is going to be horrible again” Jieun sighed. Today wasn’t that horrible. Exo just did their thing like they always do and Jieun did hers especially when she saw Woohyun. After school, they stayed in the student council room. Exo was told to sit down while Jieun explained about the Hawaiian themed party that was going to take place next month. Just as she was explaining, Zelo arrived in.

“Hey Jieun sorry-“Zelo looked at the 12 guys sitting down and listening to Jieun.

“Who are these guys?” Zelo asked Jieun.

“They are our new members”

“Oh” he made an O shape.

They introduced themselves.

“Hey” Zelo waved.

“So back to the party”

“Jieun” a voice from the intercom said. “The librarian would like to see you”

“Looks like you have to wait until I come back” Jieun walked to the door.

“Are you going to the library?” Suho asked.

“Yup”

“May I come with you? I would like to see the books you carry here”

“Sure” they walked to the library. When they entered the library, Suho was about to jump. He walked over to the books while Jieun talk to the librarian. After jieun was done talking, she went over to Suho who was reading All the Pretty Horses at a table. Jieun sat next to him.

“That’s a really good book” she told him.

“It’s interesting so far” Suho smiled.

Jieun grabbed a book that was left on the table. It was called The Kite Runner. She started to read. Suho took a peek at her. She looked lovely as she read. Her hair covered her face while she was reading. Suho gently pushed it aside. Jieun looked at him and blushed. Suho smiled causing her to blush more.

Woohyun was in one of the aisle placing the books and witnessing the whole scene. He couldn’t help but feel jealously over them but he didn’t know why he felt this way. He slammed the books as he was placing it. He didn’t realize the shelf swaying back and forth. As he pushed in the last book really hard, the whole shelf went falling down the opposite direction of him pushing down the other shelves like dominos. Everyone in the library stood up and some screamed. Woohyun was shocked; he didn’t he did this. Jieun saw Woohyun.

“Woohyun” she went to him. “Are you okay?”

Woohyun looked at her and felt at ease once she was near him. Jieun asked again and he nodded his head slowly. Exo came running into the library.

“What happened?” Luhan asked, concerned. They saw all the books scattered over the floor.

“Dang D.O” Tao said. “Were you mad or something?”

“I didn’t do this” D.O protested.

“Where’s Jieun?” Kai looked for her. She was next to Woohyun and Suho. They ran to them.

“Jieunie” Sehun hugged her.

“Sehun, you’re squishing me” Jieun tried to escape his hold.

“Sorry” he released her.

“Hey” Chen helped Woohyun. “You alright”

“Yeah” he said softly, nodding his head. Exo surrounded Jieun making sure she was alright. Woohyun walked out the door. He couldn’t believe what happened. Woohyun walked outside to infinite who was sitting on the bench.

“Hey Woohyun” Dongwoo jumped in front of him.

“Dude, you look like you seen a ghost or something” Hoya examined his face.

“Sungjong give me my phone” Myungsoo demanded.

“No” Sungjong yelled.

“You’re going to die” Myungsoo began to chase Sungjong.

“I want to see Sungjong die” Sungyeol followed Myungsoo excitedly.

“Guys come back” Hoya ran after them.

“Losers” Sunggyu coughed.

“I want to join” Dongwoo went with them.

“Looks like it’s you and me” Sunggyu yawned. “So tell me what’s wrong”

Woohyun explained everything from yesterday when Exo was with Jieun to today when Suho and Jieun had a moment. Sunggyu nodded his head.

“You like her” Sunggyu said.

“Huh?”

“You like Jieun and you get jealous every time she’s with the Exo guys”

“No that can be it”

“It is, ”

“But I barely know her”

“But she knows you”

“Huh”

“We went to the same school together since we were kids. You only talked to her once.”

“I can’t believe I didn’t know that”

“Now you do and you like her. Accept it; besides she isn’t bad at all. She’s cute and just your type and maybe mine”

“Hey” Woohyun snapped.

“Just saying” Sunggyu said. “And look at that, you got jealous. See you do like her”

Woohyun nodded his head. “Yeah I think I do”


how was the chapter. Hope you liked it. Comment and Enjoy! Btw I know I asked you before but what are your 5 fav JieunxExo couples?