"Who are you"

12 Dolls

 chapter three 

 "who are you"

 

________________________________________

 

Jieun was in complete shock. 12 cute and handsome were surrounding her bed. How did this happen? She looked at each one of them perplexed. The 12 men just blinked their eyes.

“Aww she looks adorable.” One of the men said.

“Did we scare you, Jieun?” another asked.

Jieun was frozen. How did they know her name?

“Who are you? What are you? How’d you get inside? What do you want? How do you know my name?” Jieun began to throw these questions out on them.

“Whoa,” one gestured her to stop. “Calm down.”

“We’ll explain everything to you.”

Jieun didn’t move an inch; she was still as a statue.

“First question you asked is who we are. Well we are your dolls or what you people on earth called guardians or guardian angels.”

“What? Guardian angels; and what does him mean by or what you humans call? Are they not human?!!” Jieun thought. She had so many questions.

“And how we got inside-well you brought us in.” the man with caramel hair answered.

“I brought them inside, but how? The only thing I brought inside was the box of-are they referring to the box? Are they really dolls from the box that turned into men?!! What?”

“We don’t want anything from you except to take care of you.” The one with honey color hair said.

“Take care of me, why?”

“Oh and we know your name because Mama told us”

“Mama, does he mean who I think he means?!!Is she the one he sent them to me? Why?”

“Does that answer your questions?” The tallest one asked.

Jieun couldn’t handle it all. Dolls who turned into men who are supposed to be her guardians to take care of her; this didn’t make any sense.

“So you are my dolls I mean guardians to take care of me because Mama told you so?” jieun asked.

“That’s pretty much it.”

There was a long pause. “Excuse me for a moment.” Jieun ran out of the room into the bathroom downstairs. The 12 men watched her go down.

“I think that was too much for her to handle.” The one with big eyes said.

“She’ll understand sooner or later.” The short brown haired one said.

They followed her to the bathroom. Jieun was in the bathroom for a while.

One of them knocked. “Jieun, are you okay?”

Jieun came out her hair soaked.

“Did you drown yourself or something?” they asked.

“No” she answered. Jieun sat down in the couch. “I’m not dreaming at all. This is all real, too real to be exact.”

The men went to her surrounding her on the couch. She looked at them still a bit confused. She still had more questions.

“Where are you from? She asked.

“Exo planet.” The one with chubby cheeks answered cheerfully

 “Exo what”

“Exo planet.” He said again.

They’re from another planet? They’re aliens? Well that proves that there are other people.”

“Wait, you’re aliens.” She asked.

“We’re not really aliens because we don’t have antennas and scaly skin but we’re more like super humans.”

“That’s still an alien to me.”

“Okay you can think whatever you want.” The tallest man said.

“How did you turn into” she made funny movements with her arm. “Men”

“Well Mama put a magic spell on us so at 1pm we can turn into men plus she didn’t want to scare you if you saw 12 men at your doorsteps.”

“Like I’m not scared right now.” She folded her arms. “And who is Mama?”

“She’s the ruler of Exo planet and she’s the one who gave you us.”

“Why?”

“Because you told her life was horrible for you and you wanted something better.”

“No wonder why the note on the box said life is going to get better Jieun.”

“Anything else you want to know?”

“I’m still confused about the whole Mama thing and why she chose me.”

“Well Mama comes to earth once in a while for fun or to find someone that needs helps and she found you one day and you needed real help when she found you. So she told us that we will be your dolls or guardians. She just needed the right time for us to come to you. Do you understand now?”

Jieun nodded her head. She was still processing the whole thing but, she got what they said. “She told you my name, right?”

“Yup”

“Wait, but I don’t know your names.”

They looked at each other. “We thought you knew our names already. Our names are even on the box.”

“That’s true but you changed so it’s hard for me to get each one of your names.”

“Okay then let’s introduce our selves. I’m Suho the leader.”

“My name’s Luhan” the honey colored haired smiled.

“I’m Sehun.” The bubbly one said. “And I’m the youngest.”

“Youngest, but he looks so mature.” Jieun thought.

“I’m Lay.” The one with dimples said.

“I’m Xiumin.” The chubby cheeks smiled.

“I’m Chen” he said softly.

“My name’s Baekhyun.” He waved to her.

“I’m Chanyeol.” He greeted her excitedly.

“Whoa he’s a bit too hyper.” She giggled.

“I’m Kai.” The tanned one said.

“I’m Tao the panda.”

“I’m Kris”

“And I’m Kyungsoo but you can me D.O.”

“Okay I know their names but I’m still somewhat confused.”

“Jieun, you still looked confused.” said Suho.

“I’m still processing the whole thing in and I still have many more questions.” She sighed.

“Well we still have more to tell you.” said D.O.

Jieun looked at the clock. It was 7:45.

“Oh no.” she jumped up.

“What happened?” Kai and Tao asked.

“I’m going to be late for school.” Jieun ran to the bathroom then her room quickly dressing up. She ran to get her backpack. They were watching her amused by her actions. Jieun stopped in front of them.

“Okay so I’m going to school so don’t touch anything, don’t move anything, don’t open the door, don’t do anything, just sit down on the couch and stay still. Okay now bye.”

Jieun rushed out of her house.

“She didn’t eat her breakfast.” said D.O.

“She’s a fast runner.” Tao pointed out.

“Aww she looks adorable in the school uniform.” Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol giggled.

“This one is different from the other one.” said Kris.

“She’s very amusing” Suho smiled.

“And very pretty” Luhan and Chen said softly.

“What was that?” Lay asked.

“Nothing” Luhan said while Chen stayed quiet.

“Taking care of her is going to be fun.” They all thought.  

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» third chappie is up and I hope it wasn't confusing. How do you like it? Comment! ^^