Shopping

12 Dolls

 

 chapter five 

 shopping

 

________________________________________

 

After a tussle of getting through the door, Exo and Jieun began walking to the market. Exo was looking around turning their heads to see how earth was like. Jieun watched them explore the place.

“Wow earth looks like Exo planet, sort of.” said Sehun.

“Nope” Kris disagreed. “Exo planet looks more civilized and neater.”

“Like all of us aren’t civilized” Jieun thought.

“The plants are green but not like on one’s back home.” Suho was examining the leaf he picked up.

“Jieun” Kai tapped Jieun’s shoulder.

“What is it?”

“Why are people looking at us like that?” asked Baekhyun.

Jieun looked at the pedestrians walking past them staring at the guys. The women were awed by their looks causing them to drool while men were inspecting them from afar.

“Because you guys are freaking gorgeous and no one has ever seen amazing people like you” she thought.

“Why Jieun” Kai poked her arm.

“Huh?”

“You didn’t answer my question from before.”

“Oh because they are just amazed to see you guys. They never saw anyone of you before.”  Kai nodded his head. Sehun went next to Jieun. Jieun smiled when Sehun looked at her. She examined his face. She still couldn’t believe he was the youngest of them; she thought he was older.

“Sehun” Jieun said.

“Yes Jieun.” He smiled widely.

“How old are you?”

“Well at home I’m 17 but here on earth I’m 15.”

“Well I’m completely blown away. He’s younger than I thought he would be”

“Hey are we here yet?” Chanyeol was impatient.

“Be patient Chanyeol” Xiumin said.

“Actually we are here.” Jieun pointed to the super market in front of them.

“Whoa it’s huge.” They were all amazed.

Jieun grabbed a cart and led the boys in.

“Okay since this is your first time here I suggest we should-“just when Jieun turned around, all the members were gone except for Luhan. “So much for sticking together” Jieun looked at Luhan. “At least you’re still here with me.”

Luhan smiled at her. “Let’s go buy whatever you need.” Jieun and Luhan began walking in the aisle. While they were doing that, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Kai were walking around the market.

“This place has so much food.” Baekhyun went to look at each item.

“Hey what’s this” Sehun went over to a cart.

“It’s that one thing humans used to carry their food in.” Kai explained.

“A cart” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah that” Kai looked annoyed.

“They don’t have this back home. We carry bag and put our things in there.” Sehun examined the cart.

“Look it has wheels.” Baekhyun pointed out.

“Can we ride on it?” asked Kai.

“Anything that has wheels is good with me” Chanyeol jumped into the cart followed by Baekhyun. Sehun was in the back while Kai took the front.

“Sehun get your wind ready.” Baekhyun said.

“Ready set go!” Sehun pushed the cart using his wind power. They were rolling in the market super-fast. On the other hand, Suho, Kris, Lay, and Tao were looking at the oranges. They were stacked out high.

“These humans sure like to arrange their fruit.” Lay said looking at the oranges.

“Some of these fruits aren’t fresh.” Kris looked at the non-ripped one.

“They are careless about their food.” Tao reached for the orange at the bottom.

“I don’t think it’s a great idea to take it from the bottom.” Suho suggested.

“Come one nothing will happen” Tao took the orange out. They waited for something to happen but nothing did.

“See, I told ya.” The fruit began to fall down. Tao jumped into Suho. There was a mess of oranges lying on the ground.

“Yup nothing happen.” Kris said sarcastically.

“What are we going to do now?” asked Lay. They looked at the mess then walked away.

Chen, Xiumin, and D.O were amazed by the noodles they had.

“This food looks amazing.” said D.O.

“And delicious” Xiumin was in food heaven.

“Humans must enjoy this a lot” Chen picked up the noodle.”

Jieun and Luhan were in the next aisle looking at tea. Luhan picked out a tea box he was attracted to.

“Do you like tea?” Jieun asked.

“I enjoy drinking it. It’s very soothing.” Luhan looked at the box.

“We can get it if you want.” Jieun held her hand out.

“Thank you” Luhan smiled while handing her the box. Jieun couldn’t help but turn a little red. Luhan’s smile was warm and sweet. She thought he was adorable.

Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun were still riding the cart but they were going a bit too fast.

“This is so much fun” Sehun yelled.

“Make it go faster.” Kai demanded.

“Alright” Sehun increased his wind.

“Woohoo” Chanyeol threw his hands up.

“Hey look its Jieunie” Baekhyun pointed to her.

“Jieunie?” Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol said.

“Yup I’m going to call her Jieunie.”

“I want to call her that.”

“Me too”

“Me three”

“Hi Jieunie” they all waved to her.

Once Jieun saw what they were doing her eyes grew bigger. “Oh no” she followed them along with Luhan.

The four musketeers were going to fast they didn’t realize the mess of oranges in the front. When they went into the oranges they all flew out of the cart. There was a huge crash. Everyone gathered to see the crash. Sehun and Kai flew into the carrots while Baekhyun was on the ground along with Chanyeol. All the Exo members gathered to see the four musketeers.

“Whoa are you okay?” Chen asked.

“What were you guys doing?” Suho and Kris said together.

“We were having fun.” Chanyeol got up.

“And we failed.” added Kai.

“That was fun!” Baekhyun cheered.

“Let’s do it again” Sehun suggested.

“No” they all said.

Jieun ran over to them followed by Luhan.

“What were you four thinking?” Luhan ran to them.

Jieun came.

“Hi Jieunie” Sehun waved.

“Are you guys okay?” she asked, worried.

“We’re fine” Chanyeol said.

Jieun sighed. “That’s good.”

“Excuse me.” a woman’s voice called from behind.

“Yes” jieun looked behind to see the store’s manager and she didn’t look happy.

“Are you the one who did this?” the manager asked.

“Um…” jieun didn’t know what to say.

“We’re the ones who did this” Baekhyun said. The manager looked at Exo. She was blinking multiple times. “Goodness this boy is beautiful” the manager thought.

“Is there something you want to say?” Jieun interrupted her thoughts.

“Hmm yes oh, I want you to pay for this mess.”

“How much is it” Jieun was anxious.

“300 dollars.”

“What?!!”

“Pay it up” the manager had her hand out.

“But” Jieun puffed her cheeks.

“That’s so cute.” Exo was squealing, except Kris, behind her. “Her cheeks are adorable.”

Jieun took out her credit card and the manager looked at Exo. “Gosh they are so handsome.”

The manager took her credit card getting her money. While she did that, Jieun looked back at Exo frowning at them. Exo stopped smiling and laughing when they noticed how upset she was.

“Oh we’re in trouble.”  

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» this is the third update of today. hope you like it and exo's in trouble. lol. comment! ^^