Taken

Searching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KiBum sat up when he saw a light come on in the house he was keeping an eye on, very early in the morning. Immediately, he pulled out his cellphone. Pressing one, he put the phone to his ear and waited until his leader picked up.

 

“What the hell, KiBum? What do you want at this hour?” KyuHyun growled at him.

“Sorry, Kyu, but I think out target has woken up,” KiBum told him.

“Really?” KiBum heard the change in KyuHyun’s voice immediately. He sounded more awake, more alert.

“Yes, his light just came on,” KiBum said.

“What do you see?” KyuHyun asked him, desperate for information. They needed this DongHae; he was the only weak chink in EunHyuk’s armour. The only way the Black Snakes would be able to win over the White Tigers.

“He’s…” KiBum trailed off as he put the binoculars to his eyes with one hand and adjusted the zoom on the lens.

“He just waked back into his room.”

Just then, a white SUV pulled up in front DongHae’s house. KiBum recognized the claws painted on the side he could see. It was the White Tigers. Two burly men wearing masks emerged and one walked in front, opening the door easily. There were muted shouts from inside, and KiBum felt his heart begin to race. If this ended badly, who knew what KyuHyun would do when he found out?

“Kyu, there are people inside his house. They’re from the White Tigers,” he reported, his voice shaking slightly.

“Get inside, and get him,” KyuHyun ordered.

“KyuHyun, I thought the original plan was-” he was cut off.

“It doesn’t matter what the original plan was! Can you take them?” KyuHyun wanted to know. He needed DongHae, but he would not risk one of his most faithful members getting hurt in the attempt. He wasn’t stupid; he knew he couldn’t win against EunHyuk without the proper leverage. Which was why he needed DongHae.

“No, there are two inside his house, and more in the van. I can see their masks,” KiBum said.

“Did they see you?”

“I... I don’t think so. I’m not sure, Kyu.”

“Get back here now,” KyuHyun said, trying to keep his voice at the same level.

KiBum nodded, then realized he was on the phone, and agreed. He tossed the phone down on the seat next to him, and switched on the engine. Within minutes, all that was left were skid marks on the road where he had been.

One did not disobey KyuHyun, especially when he did not get what he wanted.

 

DongHae had only just picked up his phone and found SungMin’s name in his contacts, when it was pulled roughly out of his hand. It was dropped on the bed beside him. He realized he was trembling and stood still for two seconds, deciding whether to run or turn around.

Run, he decided.

Before he could, a hand grabbed the back of his shirt and turned him around. Two men stood there, looking at him curiously. They were both dressed in white, even their faces were covered by masks.

Instinctively, DongHae fisted his hand and swung. It made contact with the left cheek of the man holding him, and out of surprise, the man released him, grabbing his face where DongHae had hit him. Then his two hands were pulled behind him, and he was held. He could barely move.

“So you’re DongHae,” one of them said, as casually as though commenting on the weather.

“And what if I am? I suggest you let me go. I’m F.B.I.” DongHae said venomously.

He heard a chuckle from behind him, and his heart raced a bit faster. Clearly, these men were not afraid of him, or the threat the F.B.I. posed.

“I believe you got a message from Hyuk- ah, EunHyuk.” the one behind him said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter