Kiss~

Searching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“DongHae and I… knew each other. From before he moved to Seoul,” KyuHyun began. SungMin nodded, urging him on.  The younger seemed to be lost deep in the past.

“We were very close, the four of us.”

“The four of you?” SungMin interrupted.

“Yes, HyukJae, Henry, DongHae and me,” KyuHyun clarified.

“Oh.”

“Henry and HyukJae would always fawn over DongHae, and they would ignore me a lot when he was around. Before we met DongHae, HyukJae used to be my best friend. After… that changed. ”

SungMin saw the pain hidden deep in Kyu’s eyes, and shifted closer to the younger, resting a comforting hand on Kyu’s hand. He himself had always fawned over DongHae, so he could relate to HyukJae and Henry. But he didn’t know what it was like to be ignored by your best friend.

“I never did like DongHae much,” Kyu commented.

“Where are Henry and HyukJae now?” SungMin asked gently.

“Henry’s-” the door banged open and two people walked in, accompanied by a third who immediately left when he saw how close KyuHyun and SungMin were to each other.

“Kyu! What are you doing?” one of them asked furiously.

“YeSung. What do you want?” Kyu asked, ignoring the question and standing, walking forward slightly.

“I just came to tell you that they know. EunHyuk knows that you’ve taken him,” YeSung said, nodding to SungMin.

“EunHyuk? The leader of the White Tigers? The person DongHae’s been chasing for the last two years?” SungMin asked, walking forward to stand next to KyuHyun.

“Yes, now be quiet,” KyuHyun ordered him. SungMin was about to protest but one sharp glance from Kyu had him closing his mouth again.

“Good. It won’t be long now,” KyuHyun said, gesturing the two out of the room, and then leaving himself. He stopped in the doorway, and looked back  at SungMin. Their eyes met, and then the doors swung close. SungMin heard a click as it was locked.

He dropped down on the floor, his mind spinning. DongHae had never mentioned any of this to SungMin, not even a name, not once. Of course… he wouldn’t if he didn’t remember…

 

DongHae’s tears fell as soon as EunHyuk and LeeTeuk left the room. He had never felt so betrayed in his life. So lonely. He shuffled slowly to the bed and curled up with one of the pillows, holding it close to his heart as it tore into little pieces inside him. When he heard the door open he didn’t even shift. The bed beside him sank a little as his visitor sat next to him.

“DongHae.” It was EunHyuk. He knew his voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter