News

Searching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DongHae waited until he heard the water running and then slipped lightly into his shoes, tying the laces and tucking them in the sides. It was now or never. He checked his pockets again to make sure he had everything he needed there, and walked over to the door. As expected, it wasn’t locked. His hand reached for the handle just as raps came from the other side.

He froze as he heard the water stop, and dashed back to the bed, pulling the covers up to his chin to cover the fact that he was fully clothed. HeeChul stepped out of the bathroom two seconds later, walking to the door and peering out with an irritated expression.

“What?” he asked, trying to add a tremor to his voice as he saw HyukJae and KangIn standing there, just as he had requested.

“We’ve come to take you on your daily walk,” KangIn said, a smile appearing on his face as he waved to his friend, but kept his voice gruff.

“My daily walk. I’m not a dog. Give me a minute, I have to get dressed,” HeeChul told them, closing the door again and locking it behind him. He took one look at DongHae and then walked over to the younger.

“Hey, I know you’re not asleep, so go hide in there,” HeeChul said, gesturing to the bathroom with one hand as he dropped the towel from around his waist. DongHae resisted the reflex to exclaim as he turned away from a HeeChul to walk to the bathroom. He was almost there, when he turned, noticed HeeChul’s back was to him, and then hid in the closet instead. This way, he could still see what was going on.

He pressed his face to the door, aligning his eye with the crack between the doors. It wasn’t good, but it was better than nothing. He saw HeeChul open the door again and gesture to whoever was outside. HeeChul closed the door behind him, and walked past the closet and out of sight as he checked the bathroom. There was silence then, and DongHae resisted the curiosity to know more as he stared out the crack at nothing.

Then a flash of blonde passed. It reminded him of SungMin, and how his best friend had recently dyed his hair the same colour. He had to get out of here, to see SungMin again.

“What is it, Hyuk?” HeeChul asked, talking to someone DongHae couldn’t see.

“Where’s DongHae?” another voice asked.

They know I’m here. DongHae thought as he pressed himself against the door.

“Shh! He’s in the bathroom. What is it?” HeeChul’s voice asked again, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter